Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 37350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34425

    That is BBW Pixie, she is reviewed by others elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Country73  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Pixie that has been reviewed in the past? Anyone else see her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...u/321698821840
    So I think people are talking about Skinny Blonde Pixie. Fat Brunette Pixie is a nice girl, sometimes brings a friend along. She had an ugly butch partner for a while and they did doubles then she had a cute younger girl who wouldn't go solo but it was worth the price of admission to get ahold of her. Rates reasonable $ to $$ for single or double, great action from behind. She is a huge pothead, and generous. She once smoked me so retarded I couldn't drive home for an hour.

    Here is an excerpt from my review of BBW Pixie in 2023, search her name for the full review.

    ". I have had many dates with Pixie in different towns over the years. She is more small BBW than curvy but she will let you go to town on her from behind and really enjoys a pounding. She is 420 friendly and never once watched the clock with me. She's great in a pinch but not a first option. ".

  2. #34424

    Here's the link

    Quote Originally Posted by SlenderGuy  [View Original Post]
    Link would be helpful.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/185910193

  3. #34423

    Big titty blaze

    Still wondering if anyone has a recent number for the MILF with big tits blaze. I know this is probably the third post I've made but no one seems to know where she went and I would love more than anything to meet her again. Thanks to the one who have tried to help me. If anyone has any info on the brunette giant tit MILF please let me know.

  4. #34422

    More Popular Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Country73  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Pixie that has been reviewed in the past? Anyone else see her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...u/321698821840
    This is the more reviewed pixie but I can't speak to how she has been after her stint. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/592740124785

  5. #34421

    Pixie

    Is this the Pixie that has been reviewed in the past? Anyone else see her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peter...u/321698821840

  6. #34420

    Doubles

    Hey Chelsea and Amanda just hmu saying they are doing doubles. SM and contributing members hmu.

  7. #34419

    Haha not at all

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Did you do her required deposit scheme to join her onlyfans that she needs to prove you're real?
    I've never given her a deposit and I've never paid for services before I received them, as you shouldn't.

  8. #34418
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer81  [View Original Post]
    Based on a review a few days ago I paid Bella a visit. Glad I did. Pics are accurate thick and curvy but in a good way. Super nice no sign of trouble or issues anywhere. Def will repeat for a longer visit next time.
    Link would be helpful.

  9. #34417

  10. #34416

    Sketch maybe not


  11. #34415

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    These reviews are spot on. She is one of my personal faves.

    I met her many years back when she was high as a kite every day and doing doubles with Kali. She went UTR a few times due to pregnancy but always made time when I was in town. She's not pre-baby thin anymore but really cute, a girl next door type. And easily top 3 BBBJ in the business. She will talk your ear off so if you're in a hurry you need to get down to business as soon as you walk in LOL. I have never paid Tryst rates but I always tip bc she's so dang reliable.

    Book with confidence.
    Did you do her required deposit scheme to join her onlyfans that she needs to prove you're real?

  12. #34414

    Dior

    https://tryst.link/escort/diorr3-

    Anyone knew if she is for real. Reached out to her for date and after some time got a text saying they are from some agent and I wasted their time so need to pay or else kill my whole family. Not sure if this is coincidence but didn't texted her back.

    She looks too good to be true.

  13. #34413

    Bella in midlo

    Based on a review a few days ago I paid Bella a visit. Glad I did. Pics are accurate thick and curvy but in a good way. Super nice no sign of trouble or issues anywhere. Def will repeat for a longer visit next time.

  14. #34412

    Looking for some fun asap

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    I know it's a lot of WSW named Amanda on Southside. But this one dream I had a couple days ago on midlo with this one was fun. Comms were really good when I hit her up for the first time. Arrived at the location she sent me. She opened up the door and noticed her petite size and her neck tattoo. Gave her a 150 donation for a hhr. Talked for a little bit before we got to business. Started out with a BJ for 5 minutes that was really good. I slipped my protection on then got her into mish for bit and was playing with her nips. Then switched over to k9 position for the rest then pulled out before I busted in the bag. Cleaned up, exchanged numbers, then went on my way. If you want her number, senior and contributing members only, just hmu in the PMs.
    Hey Amanda is looking for some fun before checkout.

  15. #34411

    Hope is a real sweetheart

    These reviews are spot on. She is one of my personal faves.

    I met her many years back when she was high as a kite every day and doing doubles with Kali. She went UTR a few times due to pregnancy but always made time when I was in town. She's not pre-baby thin anymore but really cute, a girl next door type. And easily top 3 BBBJ in the business. She will talk your ear off so if you're in a hurry you need to get down to business as soon as you walk in LOL. I have never paid Tryst rates but I always tip bc she's so dang reliable.

    Book with confidence.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/956937815566

    https://tryst.link/escort/xhopex

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape