Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 24695
-
04-28-25 10:30 #23375Senior Member

Posts: 1744B&f
The entire building was sold in late 2024. As I heard it, the bank is going to build a new building and then tare down their old one. OK Vacum raised a mini stink. Everyone else moved. I have not heard of a new location for B&F but there are a lot of empty store fronts on Manchester.
Originally Posted by Synchronicity
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 19:42 #23374Senior Member

Posts: 338Lease was up.
Originally Posted by Synchronicity
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 15:15 #23373Senior Member

Posts: 43Mel
Has anyone had any experience with Mel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/186226382
-
04-25-25 11:59 #23372Regular Member

Posts: 7Store closing
Lakes Massage in St Charles closed a few months ago, I heard the landlord forced them out.
Now I heard B&F on Manchester closed, anyone know why?
-
04-21-25 10:15 #23371Senior Member

Posts: 67That's Leanna Lovings, I wish she was in STL doing massages.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 07:22 #23370Regular Member

Posts: 24MO side extras
Had a good time at one of the massage parlors here in south city, ended up getting a BBBJ mixed with HJ. Unfortunately I don't want to put them on blast, so senior members shoot me a pm. She didn't give me vibes that it was standard and don't want to ruin a good thing. Happy hunting yall.
-
04-21-25 00:51 #23369Senior Member

Posts: 60Not to be rude but if all we reviewed was on the Missouri side, all we would be talking about is DIY with the occasional handy as far as AMPs go. Everyone knows that the only chance of real fun happens in Illinois, as far as AMPs and strip joints go. Bethalto and Belleville are in the St Louis area and for many are closer than St Charles.
Originally Posted by LknAss
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 21:56 #23368Senior Member

Posts: 110Rude and dumb. Both cities in the Metro area.
Originally Posted by LknAss
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 21:54 #23367Senior Member

Posts: 110Zero. Telegram gives it T.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 20:44 #23366Banned Member

Posts: 175Use Image Search
Not unless she is in several towns at once and has a bunch of porn site hits. If she is really here let us know.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 20:33 #23365Senior Member

Posts: 484Nope
No way. All the clues are in there. The pics, the text, the WhatsApp and Signal and Snapchat stuff. All point to a bogus ad.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
LTB.
-
04-20-25 20:24 #23364Senior Member

Posts: 57Is Lori real?
Any chance this girl is real?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ice-48470.html
-
04-20-25 13:39 #23363Senior Member

Posts: 103Illinois forum?
There is a forum for Illinois right? Not trying to be rude, but if interested in Bethalto or Belleville that is where to view the forum and post.
Originally Posted by FartCity
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 16:49 #23362Senior Member

Posts: 2632 reports
Tried SASE MASSAGE in Bethalto, and it was pretty awesome. On my stomach, she did this thing where she spread my cheeks and kinda flirted with my butthole. . And then inserted. It was a 45-minute HE from there, and I was able to let go of 2 cups, which was a little low for me, but I was nervous being by first time. ANYWAY, it was incredible. Highly recommended. $. 20 total, and she seemed happy.
Belle, not great, but she eluded to more. Again, got some nice FUB while on stomach, did the two fingers around the balls / scrotum thing. Went up on all fours without asking, and she handled everything. Again, $. 20.
I was told by mamasan that $. 80 gets you everything, and the code word is "turkey, turkey. ".
-
04-16-25 13:55 #23361Regular Member

Posts: 18It's called Dream Spa now, but it's the same place. Walked in a few months ago. Handed the MT $$ and a wrapper. She insisted on 50 more for FS but I wouldn't budge. $$ worked for FS in the end. MT was attractive, but I can't recall details since my visit was a while ago. "You come back but next time you bring more."
Originally Posted by Hidden120
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





