Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 24686
-
04-20-25 20:44 #23366Banned Member

Posts: 175Use Image Search
Not unless she is in several towns at once and has a bunch of porn site hits. If she is really here let us know.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 20:33 #23365Senior Member

Posts: 484Nope
No way. All the clues are in there. The pics, the text, the WhatsApp and Signal and Snapchat stuff. All point to a bogus ad.
Originally Posted by MongolianNinj
[View Original Post]
LTB.
-
04-20-25 20:24 #23364Senior Member

Posts: 57Is Lori real?
Any chance this girl is real?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ice-48470.html
-
04-20-25 13:39 #23363Senior Member

Posts: 103Illinois forum?
There is a forum for Illinois right? Not trying to be rude, but if interested in Bethalto or Belleville that is where to view the forum and post.
Originally Posted by FartCity
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 16:49 #23362Senior Member

Posts: 2632 reports
Tried SASE MASSAGE in Bethalto, and it was pretty awesome. On my stomach, she did this thing where she spread my cheeks and kinda flirted with my butthole. . And then inserted. It was a 45-minute HE from there, and I was able to let go of 2 cups, which was a little low for me, but I was nervous being by first time. ANYWAY, it was incredible. Highly recommended. $. 20 total, and she seemed happy.
Belle, not great, but she eluded to more. Again, got some nice FUB while on stomach, did the two fingers around the balls / scrotum thing. Went up on all fours without asking, and she handled everything. Again, $. 20.
I was told by mamasan that $. 80 gets you everything, and the code word is "turkey, turkey. ".
-
04-16-25 13:55 #23361Regular Member

Posts: 18It's called Dream Spa now, but it's the same place. Walked in a few months ago. Handed the MT $$ and a wrapper. She insisted on 50 more for FS but I wouldn't budge. $$ worked for FS in the end. MT was attractive, but I can't recall details since my visit was a while ago. "You come back but next time you bring more."
Originally Posted by Hidden120
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 09:16 #23360Senior Member

Posts: 1744Images
They should be. Many of the pictures come from iG girls or semi-pro models.
Originally Posted by RHornyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 13:45 #23359Senior Member

Posts: 68Is that 7 Spa in Litchfield? Is that back open?
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 14:26 #23358Regular Member

Posts: 18Don't bother trying Sasa massage in Bethalto either. Not even HE available.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 19:07 #23357Regular Member

Posts: 21What was the tip at Belle?
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 10:01 #23356Banned Member

Posts: 175One Image Search
Stopped me from contacting that ad, I wish 1 in 10 of those scam ads were real as the girls in the pics are better than 90% of the real girls that advertise.
Originally Posted by RicharddAngle
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 19:52 #23355Senior Member

Posts: 129Christal scam
Hadn't bothered to contact this one due to the photos and the lengthy description in the ad. But the Kirkwood location is very specific and the 314 area code without any Signal or WhatsApp info made it seem potentially legit. Of course, when I texted I got a way too polite response saying that payment for reserving an appt is required. Told them to fuck off and enjoy their day in Lagos.
Dick.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ood-42193.html
-
04-10-25 14:38 #23354Senior Member

Posts: 40New spas?
Anyone been to Lucky Massage in Brentwood where the old Lotus used to be yet? Not sure how long they've been open but it has to have been in the last few months. Also there's a new spa in Soco off lemay and Lindbergh called Soco spa.
-
04-08-25 10:40 #23353Senior Member

Posts: 582Slightly young weirdo, HE only. Not worth it imo, just go to Tokyo or Fuji.
Originally Posted by AssGuy
[View Original Post]
Would be nice to have a Chinese FS spa in town but closest is Litchfield IL and Vandalia IL.
-
04-08-25 10:32 #23352Senior Member

Posts: 307Thanks
Thanks I appreciate it. I don't necessarily need an AMP. I was looking for a spinner, but I figured an AMP would be a guarantee. Because we know how all these escorts are unreliable.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
Be safe, Jax.










Reply With Quote




