Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 37366
-
03-25-25 14:41 #34246Senior Member

Posts: 536Bruna Albuquerque'
I was thinking of seeing her in Tysons but looking at her pics, I'm getting TS vibes.
Originally Posted by DarkBringer
[View Original Post]
https://www.models-world.com/profile/bruna-in-richmond/
-
03-25-25 13:50 #34245Senior Member

Posts: 81Moon
Moon has been silent for some time now! This could be a reason if they got caught up in this. Report #21937 NOVA Escort Reports unless someone has news otherwise! Let's hope not! I would like to see them return!
-
03-25-25 11:39 #34244Senior Member

Posts: 295Megan
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/3676651.htm?cat=48
Has anyone had dream with her. Is she real? I couldn't find any reviews online.
Any info appreciated.
-
03-25-25 02:31 #34243Senior Member

Posts: 38Immune to Poison Ivy
Read good reviews and thought I'd give Ivy a whirl.
Scheduled about 45 minutes out. Arrived at shit hotel on AAB. Responded "huh?" when I sent arrival text.
Apologies in All Caps 20 minutes later. "I WILL MAKE IT UP 2 you BABY".
Rescheduled for later in the day. Excuse after excuse to push back another 30.
Not worth the effort. Either drugs or. No, most likely drugs.
-
03-24-25 16:48 #34242Senior Member

Posts: 784Talia
Is running qv specials tonight. She's got room off Midlo. Ready to please all you mongers.
https://callescort.org/804-570-3453
-
03-24-25 12:38 #34241Regular Member

Posts: 11Is Legit. Had a good time
Had fun with this one, would recommend. Easy comms, verify on snap, hangout was fun.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/184543986
-
03-23-25 16:23 #34240Regular Member

Posts: 21Tiffany Sparkz
She was picked up 3/20 along with her husband in Henrico. One of the charges was frequenting a bawdy place so they are aware of what she is up to if you were going to contact her.
-
03-23-25 14:52 #34239Senior Member

Posts: 371You need to check for the better ones on places like Eros or TER. The. Ones you are talking about are most likely the border jumpers that haven't been caught yet. Every time I've gone to see one of those they are by themselves and staying in a nice hotel like the Hilton etc.
Originally Posted by EricFrill
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 14:28 #34238Senior Member

Posts: 767Tried to TOFTT but no luck.
Red flags all over this one, It took her 12 hrs to answer my text, I asked for a specific time frame and she never answered, to confirm or deny, I arrived at the location still ghosted. Rates are low, and she looks around 40 in the pics, but based on all of the red flags, I would skip.oh and location is 1/10
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3052069739
-
03-23-25 13:22 #34237Senior Member

Posts: 29You have have any pics? And what's the digits.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 03:23 #34236Senior Member

Posts: 38Money come money go
Appreciate you trying to save me a buck, but I'm not a huge fan of the gutter ****** or the high-volume latinas with their bff's in the bathroom.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
Another link if anyone wants to provide anything of value to my question: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angela-e...rtland-1081951.
-
03-23-25 00:37 #34235Senior Member

Posts: 139Pepper
OMFG I finally seen pepper. That was the absolute best BBBJ I ever had. That chick has no throat. Yeah, She isn't exactly like her pics anymore but wow. Comms are the absolute worst but obviously for BBBJ lovers, she is great. Probably the last to find this out and this is old news but wow.
-
03-22-25 14:21 #34234Senior Member

Posts: 425The number in the add is the same for 3rd and ljs. Sounds like he went to ljs.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 13:12 #34233Senior Member

Posts: 368What's with her always wanting to video chat? That's a no no for me.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 20:12 #34232Senior Member

Posts: 767Wait
Is this a massage spot? An ACS? She a granny? BBFS is too much of risk for me but to each it's own I guess.
Originally Posted by ImmaculateBbbj
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






