Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 707 1207 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23570

    Monica Exotic Goddess SCAM

    Saw Monica recently, and it was a nightmare.

    She seemed stoned, strung out or something like that.

    We agreed on a price for BBBJ, she confirmed via text.

    I what 10,20, 30,40 minutes for her and she finally comes out.

    Finally in my car she tells me she doesn't want to do BBBJ, pulls out a rubber.

    Then walks off with my hundred dollars.

    Terrible experience, never repeat 0/10.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/591825971223

  2. #23569
    What do you mean? Is this bait and switch?. Sting? Please elaborate.

  3. #23568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    TC links?

    I'll be around Traverse Coty for a few days for work. I'll search for previous posts too but does anyone have any suggestions in who may be up that way & worth a visit?

  4. #23567

    Don't bother

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/905714226981

    Don't bother she's a waste of time and felt like a set up. Random car sitting in the dark, cars with heavy window tint circling parking lot. May have dodged a bullet.

  5. #23566

    Kennedy

    Kennedy from Kalamazoo is in gr just off 96 and 28th at a nice hotel.
    Sweet, sexy, friendly woman.
    BBBJ, cfs, cim. $. 5 half no rush at all.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/601134007753

  6. #23565
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Every county has an arrest site for the sheriff's office.

    There is also a FB page called Mugshots.
    https://michigan.arrests.org/Kent/

  7. #23564

    Erin Elise

    I've gotten a few requests for pictures of Erin super hot blonde with good massage abilities, crazy good BJ skills, great bolt ons, and an amazing ass. I've attached a few pics while her STG ad is down. She is doing discounts while her ad is down. Definitely go check her out. I just left an absolutely insane session and I can tell you that I am totally drained and relaxed. She's hot, man. And she's got my endorsement. Can't endorse more than 2 girls atm while we're on the subject. Anyway, if you check her out, please leave a review for the team.

    Should include that she still has the 337 number. Get with me if you lost it.

    AR.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3414.jpg‎   IMG_3415.jpg‎   IMG_3413.jpg‎  
    Last edited by AustinRamos1; 04-19-25 at 22:13. Reason: 616xxx9895

  8. #23563

  9. #23562
    Quote Originally Posted by NickBeam  [View Original Post]
    Mongers please be careful. LE is out in full force, and they are doing stings all over the city. If you look on the arrest website, you will see many of our lady friends arrested. Just be careful.
    GRPD are fucking losers. Incompetent shit-suckers who couldn't figure their way out of a pig pen with the gate open. Kent County Sheriff's is worse.

  10. #23561
    Quote Originally Posted by NickBeam  [View Original Post]
    Mongers please be careful. LE is out in full force, and they are doing stings all over the city. If you look on the arrest website, you will see many of our lady friends arrested. Just be careful.
    I noticed this as well. Went for a stroll down the d today and seen about 8 cruisers in roughly 20 minutes.

  11. #23560

    They are also on this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrdyn22  [View Original Post]
    Tried Kent County, need to know the name of arrested. Tried GRPD and couldn't find anything. Any chance your willing to share a link to this "arrest website"?
    I would not recommend divulging that information here in public. Maybe PM amongst yourselves, alternatively. They are definitely aware of STG and they are also likely monitoring our beautiful forum, I'm sure.

    AR.

  12. #23559

    Arrest Site Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Every county has an arrest site for the sheriff's office.

    There is also a FB page called Mugshots.
    Tried Kent County, need to know the name of arrested. Tried GRPD and couldn't find anything. Any chance your willing to share a link to this "arrest website"?

  13. #23558
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    What arrest website?

    .
    Every county has an arrest site for the sheriff's office.

    There is also a FB page called Mugshots.

  14. #23557
    What arrest website?

    Quote Originally Posted by NickBeam  [View Original Post]
    Mongers please be careful. LE is out in full force, and they are doing stings all over the city. If you look on the arrest website, you will see many of our lady friends arrested. Just be careful.
    .

  15. #23556
    All those ads are fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHolland  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/906643742501

    I called the ad above, no answer but I got text right away listing rates. I texted 1/2 an hour and asked for a picture, the picture was of very beautiful woman a 10+. She asked what age and race was and told me to go to a motel on 28th. I asked if she was law and she no and how soon can I be there. I felt something wasn't right so I told I wouldn't be coming. Was I being paranoid?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape