Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16134

  2. #16133

    Dolly

    Quote Originally Posted by TastySnaaxx  [View Original Post]
    New profile, seems identical to last one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-ddd612da927b
    I meet up with dolly last week. She was okay. Has had 2 kids and she does have a small gut. Decent BJ and BBFS. She said she prefers latino men. Meet up for 3 xx. Had to get the hotel room so add that as well. Overall not bad but would not repeat. 6/10.

  3. #16132

    She's Large

    Met her but I declined to pull the trigger. Even with the reviews here I was still disappointed with her appearance.

    She's bigger and far less attractive in person than her pics. She's looks like she'd be a catcher on a lesbian girls softball team. Stumpy, no tits, no make up or even hint of femininity (she was wearing an old hoodie and basketball shorts). Plus she's raw dawgged the majority of this board by now.

    She said she's only had 1 arrangement and he did 500 ppm. I chuckled. Too many to count guys on this site alone have posted their raw dawg stories sweetie lol. My mantra with SA is to pay for chicks that might be out of my league in the wild. She fell in the "I wouldn't fuck her for free" category.

    That said, she was nice, punctual, tried to be conversational. She is DTF.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoopRuiz  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her for 2 benjy's and she allows BBFS and BBJ. However I didn't have very much fun so there's not much to talk about. She leans more to the heavier side and has a slight nympho mood.

  4. #16131

    She's alright-ish ANH

    Quote Originally Posted by WestValMonger  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her for 2 benjy's and she allows BBFS and BBJ. However I didn't have very much fun so there's not much to talk about. She leans more to the heavier side and has a slight nympho mood.

  5. #16130

  6. #16129

    CAphrodite

    I had a good experience with CAphrodite. She is a cool girl, definitely on the thicker side but nice to chat with. Uncovered BJ but covered sex. It was a fun time but she only let me hit it once. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Protot  [View Original Post]
    CAphrodite - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-7d37a70d9258.

    Bigger girl, great fuck. She's DTF for $350. Open menu but I think she might be a pro.

    Sloan - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-795bb9f67698.

    Texted for a bit, but ghosted when it was time to meet. We discussed $400 ppm. Anyone else have luck?

    Jane - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-a1bc8ef901e8.

    Shy at first but opens up. She's a traveling nurse and I think she might be a pro so I stopped seeing her. DTF with a PPM of $400.

    Lobreezy - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-d5d353e758b2.

    From the west coast living in the west loop. Fun to talk to, ton of dirty talk. But when time came to meet, she ghosted.

    Juney P - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-e85e9b092e04.

    Been talking to her for a few weeks. Lives on the west side, haven't spoken about allowance but she's chill. Anyone meet with her?

    Angie - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-8066721c088e.

    Really nice, up near uptown / edgewater area. Had a meet and greet and trying to set up time to hang out. She seems DTF.

    Tatsu - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-f0b6b054afc9.

    Really sexy, we met and vibed over drinks, but her PPM was $600 so I passed.

    Also, I'm open to trading info.

  7. #16128

    Same Savvy?

    Does anyone know if this is the same Savvy that's been mentioned in previous reports. https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-88f42697c756 The account was created suspiciously one day after the last negative report on her. Here's a previous report. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=savvy#post7125264.

  8. #16127
    Quote Originally Posted by Witness2002  [View Original Post]
    Do I have to get premium or diamond to simply chat on seeking?
    Yes, you have to pay for some type of membership to chat. They lock all messages behind a paywall. Even if you've been messaging someone and you let your membership lapse, they will lock those messages too until you have a membership.

  9. #16126

    Seeking

    How do you get past the feature that validates with camera access?

    I haven't been able to figure out a solution yet, any suggestions?

  10. #16125

    To chat, is $ required?

    Do I have to get premium or diamond to simply chat on seeking?

  11. #16124
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddic80  [View Original Post]
    Pics are current. During our encounter she was like a dead fish. Didn't seem like she was into it. One and done. She hits me up a few days after wanting to come over again. I did not respond.
    What was the damage?

  12. #16123
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFlood123  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this one. Clearly a pro or semi-pro. Quoted 4-6 based upon time. Looking for any feedback.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-7a5caca13d95

    Thanks in advance.
    She is lying about her age. She is closer to 50 than to 30. She ahs been around the scene for close to 8 years now. Seen here maybe 7 years ago when I was still in my 30's.

  13. #16122

    Dolly is now Bella

    New profile, seems identical to last one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-ddd612da927b

    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience w Dolly, we had a good time but she started to ask for money and she also disappeared to Miami for a while and couldn't reach her. Shes about 58. Eastern European type.

    Her looks are also not that great if you really take a close looks. She needs a lot of makeup and her body is shaped weird especially in the ass. She's had too much plastic surgery.

  14. #16121

    Ele

    Quote Originally Posted by DallasDoug  [View Original Post]
    I had same experience as Meddic80.
    Same experience. Attractive, but was edgy and very clearly uncomfortable with the experience. I don't recommend.

  15. #16120
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFlood123  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this one. Clearly a pro or semi-pro. Quoted 4-6 based upon time. Looking for any feedback.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-7a5caca13d95

    Thanks in advance.
    I met Chai quite a few times a few years back. She was fun. Can be somewhat mechanical. I would say she is semi pro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape