Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 37366
-
04-18-25 22:26 #34321Senior Member

Posts: 196I've never been in that good with a provider.
Originally Posted by SmegBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 20:27 #34320Senior Member

Posts: 929Well. If FS was the core competency on her resume, the only place in Livonia would have been 7 mile spa, and they are out of business for the third time.
Originally Posted by NatsuD
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 13:40 #34319Senior Member

Posts: 195She's been locked up for awhile. I'm pretty sure she still has a long way to go too.
Originally Posted by InTheLoop68
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 13:35 #34318Senior Member

Posts: 75Link?
Can you post a link or other details to get in contact w her? DM is fine.
TIA.
Originally Posted by Simp5050
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 13:29 #34317Regular Member

Posts: 12We Spa
Cruised by we spa and decided to give it a shot. West side of Livonia.
Older lady took gave me a 30 min massage for 50 house fee. No negotiation on flip gave her 60 because she was having a really good time with it. Great front hand massage. Not mechanical. Not a spinner.
-
04-18-25 10:58 #34316Senior Member

Posts: 463She said she is real😲
She texted me and said she is in bangkck and would be back in the states next week for massage and wanted to know where I'm located. I'll review if anything comes of it.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 09:19 #34315Senior Member

Posts: 110Maybe because you're the one bumping not so regulars off the schedule?
Originally Posted by Gyxser70
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 06:22 #34314Senior Member

Posts: 196I'm very surprised she did that to you. Anytime I had seen her, I didn't have to go round and around to get squeezed in the schedule nor ever worried about getting bumped like that.
Originally Posted by WednesdayFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 18:39 #34313Regular Member

Posts: 19Annie on Grove
Anybody know where Annie from Grove went? Last I saw her she said she was going to Livonia.
-
04-17-25 17:16 #34312Senior Member

Posts: 254Natasha
That's an understatement. I got bumped from an appointment because a regular wanted to see her. I've never bothered trying to book her again.
Originally Posted by Tigers1987
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 13:51 #34311Senior Member

Posts: 463Cat piss stench,129326;
Mold and cat piss is where I draw the line. Thanks for the report. I'll fuck ugly, fat, but stanky and unclean. No thank you. And def not just a body rub.
Originally Posted by ArchangelM
[View Original Post]
Have fun and be safe.
-
04-17-25 11:14 #34310Senior Member

Posts: 309Tina Thailand
Is Tina Thailand real? Has anyone met / visit her for real? Googled the name and a dude singer actor in Bangkok came up only on my phone.
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 08:58 #34309Senior Member

Posts: 36Better talent
Which place has better talent, saigon or great hands?
-
04-17-25 08:47 #34308Senior Member

Posts: 49Natasha
100 for hh and 200 for 1 hrs, her menu include nuru message, handjob, mutual touch, Dfk and Russian, but in general it's hard to get hold of her if you are not a regular.
Originally Posted by Hills123
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 06:14 #34307Senior Member

Posts: 307Tina Thailand
She has decent reviews from different cities over the years. Just search on "Tina Thailand" and leave the location blank. She also advertises on Tryst. She doesn't do FS so if you're looking for that you're out of luck.
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/massage/tinathailand











Reply With Quote





