Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 697 1197 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 37354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34414

    Dior

    https://tryst.link/escort/diorr3-

    Anyone knew if she is for real. Reached out to her for date and after some time got a text saying they are from some agent and I wasted their time so need to pay or else kill my whole family. Not sure if this is coincidence but didn't texted her back.

    She looks too good to be true.

  2. #34413

    Bella in midlo

    Based on a review a few days ago I paid Bella a visit. Glad I did. Pics are accurate thick and curvy but in a good way. Super nice no sign of trouble or issues anywhere. Def will repeat for a longer visit next time.

  3. #34412

    Looking for some fun asap

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    I know it's a lot of WSW named Amanda on Southside. But this one dream I had a couple days ago on midlo with this one was fun. Comms were really good when I hit her up for the first time. Arrived at the location she sent me. She opened up the door and noticed her petite size and her neck tattoo. Gave her a 150 donation for a hhr. Talked for a little bit before we got to business. Started out with a BJ for 5 minutes that was really good. I slipped my protection on then got her into mish for bit and was playing with her nips. Then switched over to k9 position for the rest then pulled out before I busted in the bag. Cleaned up, exchanged numbers, then went on my way. If you want her number, senior and contributing members only, just hmu in the PMs.
    Hey Amanda is looking for some fun before checkout.

  4. #34411

    Hope is a real sweetheart

    These reviews are spot on. She is one of my personal faves.

    I met her many years back when she was high as a kite every day and doing doubles with Kali. She went UTR a few times due to pregnancy but always made time when I was in town. She's not pre-baby thin anymore but really cute, a girl next door type. And easily top 3 BBBJ in the business. She will talk your ear off so if you're in a hurry you need to get down to business as soon as you walk in LOL. I have never paid Tryst rates but I always tip bc she's so dang reliable.

    Book with confidence.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/956937815566

    https://tryst.link/escort/xhopex

  5. #34410
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7151313.

    Asian Crap Shoot. Looks nothing like ad and double the age. If you want someone Asian and under 40, stick with Moon.

  6. #34409

    Agency

    Has anyone tried any of the places running out of hotels on the west end. I constantly see STG mentioning "agency" and messaged a few. They all appear to direct you to the same location, I tried but was then asked to send a selfie before more detail. Sketch so I left. I recognize the girls likely look nothing like the ads but thought I'd check one out. Maybe better to just stick with moon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/601897323074

    "We are an agency and serve many cities. Photos are a likeness of the girls presented but may not be 100% accurate".

  7. #34408

    Fee

    Anyone knows what happened to a woman named Fee that used to post?

  8. #34407
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    If you're paying her Tryst rates, I can't afford your rotation. 5 bills seems a little steep; is she negotiable?

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    I don't pay those Tryst rates for any of them, not even on my birthday. Normally 120-150 will get the job done and if she needs more than that she can call somebody else.

  9. #34406
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChul0  [View Original Post]
    That's Hope, she's been around for years and was trying the sugar babies path for awhile but has since started posting regularly on Tryst and STG. Marto posted about her a few weeks back. She has been in my rotation for a few years now. She's nice looking and offers decent service but I've had better. My biggest complaint with her is her hours of operations coincide with my typical working hours. Other than that there's not too much to complain about, I've never had any problems with her. At one point she was doing doubles with Luna and has since picked up another girl that she partners with from time to time and will offer doubles.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/956937815566
    If you're paying her Tryst rates, I can't afford your rotation. 5 bills seems a little steep; is she negotiable?

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  10. #34405

    Valentina

    I tried to contact Valentina this morning but didn't get a response. Ad says she is on West Broad Street and her pics look good.

    Any info on her would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/185723251

    Also tied to get in touch with Gigi / Glo in Ashland. I haven't seen her ads in a few weeks. Is she still around and in the business?

    Thanks and be safe.

  11. #34404

    Girl from Backroom Casting Couch

    Quote Originally Posted by RVARiverFun  [View Original Post]
    She was picked up 3/20 along with her husband in Henrico. One of the charges was frequenting a bawdy place so they are aware of what she is up to if you were going to contact her.
    This chick was released today.

  12. #34403
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth  [View Original Post]
    Found a nice provider on stg the other day, easy to get hold of and a fun time. I know it's been a while since I've posted on here. But have been a member for a long time. Hope was easy on the eyes, nice BJ and likes to fuck. Has limited time, mostly daytime hours. Fairly reasonable as far as funds go. I'll try to attach her ad. Give her a try, I wasn't disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    I think I seen this ho' many times here and there is this the ex stripper for almost a decade ago that is in and out of the game she looks like pussy gold type but one decade ago.

    https://tryst.link/escort/xhopex
    That's Hope, she's been around for years and was trying the sugar babies path for awhile but has since started posting regularly on Tryst and STG. Marto posted about her a few weeks back. She has been in my rotation for a few years now. She's nice looking and offers decent service but I've had better. My biggest complaint with her is her hours of operations coincide with my typical working hours. Other than that there's not too much to complain about, I've never had any problems with her. At one point she was doing doubles with Luna and has since picked up another girl that she partners with from time to time and will offer doubles.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/956937815566

  13. #34402

    Back to it

    Hi all,

    Long time lurker. Just coming out of long time relationship and want to into something. Looking for Asian providers like there are in NOVA? Also like blondes. I don't have trades anymore, but will repay once I do. Are the EROS girls top-notch? Tryst looks like it's got some heaters too, SKG and LC more looking? Thanks.

  14. #34401

    Hope

    Found a nice provider on stg the other day, easy to get hold of and a fun time. I know it's been a while since I've posted on here. But have been a member for a long time. Hope was easy on the eyes, nice BJ and likes to fuck. Has limited time, mostly daytime hours. Fairly reasonable as far as funds go. I'll try to attach her ad. Give her a try, I wasn't disappointed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250415_101847_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  15. #34400
    Quote Originally Posted by BeneVanLee  [View Original Post]
    Your best bet would be Lynn. She's not quite old enough to be GILF, but just about there. Very chill, very sweet, very reasonable, and very accommodating. Has her own place and is well known to everyone that's been around here for a while. The only part of the request I can't confirm is Greek. Not my thing. PM for the digits of you can't find them.
    Lynn is a sweet and professional lady. Everything covered and no Greek. I've met with her many times over the years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape