Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5060
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone interacted with Joey on seeking? Just started talking, seems real sweet.

    Thanks!
    Tbh her profile says she's looking for something platonic so I completely ignored her. Are you getting a different vibe from her?

  2. #5059

    Joey. Seeking

    Anyone interacted with Joey on seeking? Just started talking, seems real sweet.

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20250417_201517_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #5058
    Quote Originally Posted by BeltWayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up, had a similar experience with quick to text and dtf right away, followed by trying to sell content. She mentioned doing porn in Miami, wonder if anyone uncovered any of that.
    She talked about her porn in her profile. She's an open book.

  4. #5057

    Chelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by IneptPlayer  [View Original Post]
    This one has previously gone by "Chelsea," "sadistic beauty," and "vicious vixen. " For a warning, see post 4387.

    Despite the warning, I contacted her a while back. After some promising conversation, we moved to texting. She then asked me to buy some of her content. I said I was only interested interested in meeting in person. She suggested a meet and greet for 200. I responded no thank you and let that one go.
    Thanks for the heads up, had a similar experience with quick to text and dtf right away, followed by trying to sell content. She mentioned doing porn in Miami, wonder if anyone uncovered any of that.

  5. #5056
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I will have enough time on my next trip, to stop in Raleigh to see this lovely SB, but perhaps I can convince her to come to Charlotte and spend the night?

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Princess/
    Stop the cap.

  6. #5055

    Char_2266

    Maybe meeting with her, will report if I do. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-7c2182d350eb

  7. #5054
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Did you get any indication from her of what she's looking for financially?
    Standard 500 per meet.

  8. #5053
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]

    Jazzy.

    - upfront.

    - awesome personality.

    - marriage deal-breaker.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-a5415a311c0d
    Did you get any indication from her of what she's looking for financially?

  9. #5052

    Couple experiences

    Chelsey.

    - nice.

    - upfront ppm / 500.

    Kept asking for little donations that rubbed me the wrong way.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-4530039eba28

    Elizabeth.

    Married deal breaker.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-e6f26b2be1ad

    Jazzy.

    - upfront.

    - awesome personality.

    - marriage deal-breaker.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-a5415a311c0d

  10. #5051

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by DriveHard  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I was able to rejoin the past 3 months without a problem, no selfie.

    Did you rejoin with a giftcard? I've been unable to get any to go through this time though. Any tricks?
    I had been using Blackhawk prepaid cards from Lowes but it didn't work last time. I read about this on the Northern VA sugar baby forum. Purchase an egift visa on vanillagift.com. You will have to purchase it with your regular cc, and they will email you the card numbers, exp date, etc. You don't even have to register it. I then joined using my fake SA account. I used the same fake name and address as when I had joined previously. It worked without a hitch. (At least for now!

  11. #5050
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSugarD  [View Original Post]
    I have 2 old accounts. Neither are verified. I just rejoined with one of the accounts and did not have do the selfie BS. Apparently for the time being old accounts don't follow the new rules. I'm sure sooner or later they will apply the rules to the old accounts too. When they do that I'll be done with SA.
    Same here. I was able to rejoin the past 3 months without a problem, no selfie.

    Did you rejoin with a giftcard? I've been unable to get any to go through this time though. Any tricks?

  12. #5049

    The new and improved (?) SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconwings33  [View Original Post]
    So I deleted my old profile sometime back and was trying to sign up again and it is now asking me to verify with a selfie? WTF is that? Did any of you guys do that? Like why would they make it so hard to sign up and chase their paying customers away, frekin makes no sense.
    I have 2 old accounts. Neither are verified. I just rejoined with one of the accounts and did not have do the selfie BS. Apparently for the time being old accounts don't follow the new rules. I'm sure sooner or later they will apply the rules to the old accounts too. When they do that I'll be done with SA.

  13. #5048
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconwings33  [View Original Post]
    So I deleted my old profile sometime back and was trying to sign up again and it is now asking me to verify with a selfie? WTF is that? Did any of you guys do that? Like why would they make it so hard to sign up and chase their paying customers away, frekin makes no sense.
    It's their attempt at limiting the scammers. Is it required now? I have a fake profile as well as my real one and it keeps getting pop ups asking to verify but so far it's not required. We've all complained at the increase in scammers over the years, now they're trying to give everyone some confidence that the person they're talking to is real. Most if not all of the dating services are doing it now. I verified on my real profile because I'm divorced and no longer have any reason not to. It will be interesting to see how many paying customers they drive away and whether they change their minds. It does appear that many of the girls are doing it and the ones that don't have the verification are more likely to look like scammers to me. For what it's worth I've been told several times in the last month or so that girls specifically wrote back to me because I have verified in multiple ways but I'm sure there are girls on there that realize the married guys won't verify so I don't know how much difference it will make.

  14. #5047

    Seeking new selfie rule

    So I deleted my old profile sometime back and was trying to sign up again and it is now asking me to verify with a selfie? WTF is that? Did any of you guys do that? Like why would they make it so hard to sign up and chase their paying customers away, frekin makes no sense.

  15. #5046
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? DM me with details and let's compare notes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-1d94724947d9
    I don't know how real this bio is. On the first photo she's sitting in a private jet. I noticed she wears a Rolex watch.

    If she's real, she's not going to be cheap. At all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape