Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5060
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueSea  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I will have enough time on my next trip, to stop in Raleigh to see this lovely SB, but perhaps I can convince her to come to Charlotte and spend the night?

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Princess/
    Stop the cap.

  2. #5059

    Char_2266

    Maybe meeting with her, will report if I do. Any intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-7c2182d350eb

  3. #5058
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant78  [View Original Post]
    Did you get any indication from her of what she's looking for financially?
    Standard 500 per meet.

  4. #5057
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]

    Jazzy.

    - upfront.

    - awesome personality.

    - marriage deal-breaker.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-a5415a311c0d
    Did you get any indication from her of what she's looking for financially?

  5. #5056

    Couple experiences

    Chelsey.

    - nice.

    - upfront ppm / 500.

    Kept asking for little donations that rubbed me the wrong way.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-4530039eba28

    Elizabeth.

    Married deal breaker.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-e6f26b2be1ad

    Jazzy.

    - upfront.

    - awesome personality.

    - marriage deal-breaker.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-a5415a311c0d

  6. #5055

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by DriveHard  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I was able to rejoin the past 3 months without a problem, no selfie.

    Did you rejoin with a giftcard? I've been unable to get any to go through this time though. Any tricks?
    I had been using Blackhawk prepaid cards from Lowes but it didn't work last time. I read about this on the Northern VA sugar baby forum. Purchase an egift visa on vanillagift.com. You will have to purchase it with your regular cc, and they will email you the card numbers, exp date, etc. You don't even have to register it. I then joined using my fake SA account. I used the same fake name and address as when I had joined previously. It worked without a hitch. (At least for now!

  7. #5054
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSugarD  [View Original Post]
    I have 2 old accounts. Neither are verified. I just rejoined with one of the accounts and did not have do the selfie BS. Apparently for the time being old accounts don't follow the new rules. I'm sure sooner or later they will apply the rules to the old accounts too. When they do that I'll be done with SA.
    Same here. I was able to rejoin the past 3 months without a problem, no selfie.

    Did you rejoin with a giftcard? I've been unable to get any to go through this time though. Any tricks?

  8. #5053

    The new and improved (?) SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Falconwings33  [View Original Post]
    So I deleted my old profile sometime back and was trying to sign up again and it is now asking me to verify with a selfie? WTF is that? Did any of you guys do that? Like why would they make it so hard to sign up and chase their paying customers away, frekin makes no sense.
    I have 2 old accounts. Neither are verified. I just rejoined with one of the accounts and did not have do the selfie BS. Apparently for the time being old accounts don't follow the new rules. I'm sure sooner or later they will apply the rules to the old accounts too. When they do that I'll be done with SA.

  9. #5052
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconwings33  [View Original Post]
    So I deleted my old profile sometime back and was trying to sign up again and it is now asking me to verify with a selfie? WTF is that? Did any of you guys do that? Like why would they make it so hard to sign up and chase their paying customers away, frekin makes no sense.
    It's their attempt at limiting the scammers. Is it required now? I have a fake profile as well as my real one and it keeps getting pop ups asking to verify but so far it's not required. We've all complained at the increase in scammers over the years, now they're trying to give everyone some confidence that the person they're talking to is real. Most if not all of the dating services are doing it now. I verified on my real profile because I'm divorced and no longer have any reason not to. It will be interesting to see how many paying customers they drive away and whether they change their minds. It does appear that many of the girls are doing it and the ones that don't have the verification are more likely to look like scammers to me. For what it's worth I've been told several times in the last month or so that girls specifically wrote back to me because I have verified in multiple ways but I'm sure there are girls on there that realize the married guys won't verify so I don't know how much difference it will make.

  10. #5051

    Seeking new selfie rule

    So I deleted my old profile sometime back and was trying to sign up again and it is now asking me to verify with a selfie? WTF is that? Did any of you guys do that? Like why would they make it so hard to sign up and chase their paying customers away, frekin makes no sense.

  11. #5050
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? DM me with details and let's compare notes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-1d94724947d9
    I don't know how real this bio is. On the first photo she's sitting in a private jet. I noticed she wears a Rolex watch.

    If she's real, she's not going to be cheap. At all.

  12. #5049

    Sofia

    Has anyone seen this one? DM me with details and let's compare notes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-1d94724947d9

  13. #5048
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    I've only had conversations with Joy and Sophia. I would avoid both. Both are pretty forceful about wanting to drain your bank account and treat you like garbage. At least for Joy, she seems surprised that no one wants to let her drain their bank account without even giving them sex. And she's not even very cute. As for Sophia, she just seems like a straight up B. She wants to be more of a dom or something. She is cute though if the pics are real.
    My friend you just described 90% of all of these girls. I'm beginning to question why not just regular date. Men used to have a young mistress as a by production of a successful like! Social media has kill that I imagine. They all seem to think, and reinforced by weak simps IMO, that their v-jay give them the right to a luxe life while giving nothing in return. I did a duo once with SBs and it was OK. Is avoid unless you can get them to agree to P2P without changing rubbers (better yet test and raw) as it's a real drag to have to stop and change rubbers. Really. They dous are typically scams on SA SB.

    Peace.

  14. #5047

    Love

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone talked to, seen, met or had a full on arrangement with these women?



    8. Love.

    Well well. This one looks quite attractive. Says she's very good at communication and appreciates bluntness. Says she wants a partner who is open to what she does for work.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-f2460ce7d305



    Yup! I swear it's like the same 3-6 "Experienced Sugar Babes" that I've seen on the site for years, who are just completely dry or uninteresting. While throwing breadcrumbs here and there, or being absolutely horrible in communication.
    I talked with Love not too long ago and She wanted 1 k ppm. That pretty much ended the conversation on my end.

  15. #5046

    Joy and Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone talked to, seen, met or had a full on arrangement with these women?

    1. Samara.

    Attractive. Not a bad profile. Decent amount of pics, some. Interesting. Conversation wise, was very bubbly and talkative. Talked plans and she gave me her snapchat and initially conversed, but then stopped responding when it came to specifics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-279dc1689de2

    2. Joy.

    Decent to talk to. Decent pics. But keeps trying to get me to go to dinner with her? Very adament on that for some reason. I haven't moved forward with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-48b3c3868c9a

    3. Strawberrysqt.

    Decent looking. Standard profile. Seems to want straightforwardness, since she's "busy".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/ea3588f3-41fd-4613-ae1a-f5a4b2518265

    4. Sophia.

    Not even sure if this person is real or not. Doesn't respond but viewed profile a few times. Bio claims she's "Evil" and looking for a slave.
    I've only had conversations with Joy and Sophia. I would avoid both. Both are pretty forceful about wanting to drain your bank account and treat you like garbage. At least for Joy, she seems surprised that no one wants to let her drain their bank account without even giving them sex. And she's not even very cute. As for Sophia, she just seems like a straight up B. She wants to be more of a dom or something. She is cute though if the pics are real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape