Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 1208 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 26647
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23542

    Kassie

    I've seen Kassie a few times at the massage parlor she works at. Both times were standard massage followed by a HJ while wearing just a thong. I didn't ask for more and was willing to see if more was offered. I know see she's posting in the escort section of STG and is offering duos. Has anyone seen her outside of the massage parlor? I'm wondering what other services she offers and if you'd repeat. Anyone seen her duo partner before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/734097380671

  2. #23541
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one a couple times years ago, just wondering if anyone has seen her more recently? I remember she did give good head.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sagin...n/972061141091
    I've had a dream about her recently. Was a better experience this time around and yes she gives good head. Lots of tongue action. Decent hotel room, swallowed every drop this time. As always YMMV, stay safe everyone.

  3. #23540
    You must be mistaken. She's absolutely terrible. Looks like crap and has odor with her clothes on. I ran faster than the speed of light.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one a couple times years ago, just wondering if anyone has seen her more recently? I remember she did give good head.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sagin...n/972061141091

  4. #23539

    Best BJ in town

    I've seen this one a couple times years ago, just wondering if anyone has seen her more recently? I remember she did give good head.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sagin...n/972061141091

  5. #23538

    Sexy exotic wet

    Anyone have any info on this one? Can't seem to find a name or any reviews. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/528753988222

  6. #23537

    Temperance

    Quote Originally Posted by LandRover20  [View Original Post]
    Not my thing either, JK. Can you or whoever is designated to share her digits please send to me in PM? TIA.
    I would also like her digits if and when they are allowed to be shared. Thanks and stay safe!

  7. #23536

    Lexi. AA Holland

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback, haven't been able to find many reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/565032810085
    Lexi has posted frequently on Holland STG, my one experience with her was good but we didn't click. Lexi is a small BBW gave decent covered BJ, and allowed multiple coital positions. Definitely large mammaries but I'm a Shallow Hal monger and gravitated towards better looking specimens. Her donations was fair, tried to please but at that time she was new to the hobby. It's not her, but me. Hard to get her in the rotation when my regulars have CJ Cassidy type bodies. Be advised that there is another good Lexi, Caucasian provider, total knockout, that posted frequently by the Lakeshore as well. Bottum out.

  8. #23535
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Sensual hits the nail on the head. I saw her again today and she and I had that very conversation. I get it she isn't for everyone but I am not a pump and dump in a shitty hotel kind of guy. Her sensual approach is exactly what sets her apart in my opinion.

    Stay safe. JK.
    Can anyone describe what temp looks like? White / Black? Thin / Curvy? Age?

  9. #23534

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    I saw her, she was with another lady and I got a two for 1 price. Those are not her pics but the chest is similar, so if you are a boob guy you won't be disappointed. What I remember was kind of a quiet lady that was nice and attentive. I would repeat, as most of the reviews about her are positive. Not sure if Lexi was her name or the name of her friend.
    Is her number the same as her post? Seen her post before but was iffy cause she's in holland.

  10. #23533

    Lexi?

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback, haven't been able to find many reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/565032810085
    I saw her, she was with another lady and I got a two for 1 price. Those are not her pics but the chest is similar, so if you are a boob guy you won't be disappointed. What I remember was kind of a quiet lady that was nice and attentive. I would repeat, as most of the reviews about her are positive. Not sure if Lexi was her name or the name of her friend.

  11. #23532
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Sensual hits the nail on the head. I saw her again today and she and I had that very conversation. I get it she isn't for everyone but I am not a pump and dump in a shitty hotel kind of guy. Her sensual approach is exactly what sets her apart in my opinion.

    Stay safe. JK.
    Not my thing either, JK. Can you or whoever is designated to share her digits please send to me in PM? TIA.

  12. #23531
    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    I met Temp a couple weeks ago and had an incredible time. So different from most providers in that she is in no hurry. Great BBBJ and rode me cowgirl forever. She was very sensual with few inhibitions, didn't seem like anything was off limits with her. Lots of deep kissing and some talking which was very sexy. I was at her place for over 90 minutes. She doesn't stack up clients one after another. It was great afterwards just talking, with her naked body draped over me. Pretty sure she would have gone another round if I had it in me. I will definitely repeat often.
    Sensual hits the nail on the head. I saw her again today and she and I had that very conversation. I get it she isn't for everyone but I am not a pump and dump in a shitty hotel kind of guy. Her sensual approach is exactly what sets her apart in my opinion.

    Stay safe. JK.

  13. #23530

    Temp

    I met Temp a couple weeks ago and had an incredible time. So different from most providers in that she is in no hurry. Great BBBJ and rode me cowgirl forever. She was very sensual with few inhibitions, didn't seem like anything was off limits with her. Lots of deep kissing and some talking which was very sexy. I was at her place for over 90 minutes. She doesn't stack up clients one after another. It was great afterwards just talking, with her naked body draped over me. Pretty sure she would have gone another round if I had it in me. I will definitely repeat often.

  14. #23529

    Check the Holland forum

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback, haven't been able to find many reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/565032810085
    She is posting from Holland. Have you check the Holland forums?

  15. #23528

    Looking for information

    Looking for feedback, haven't been able to find many reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/565032810085

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape