Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 1209 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23540

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    I saw her, she was with another lady and I got a two for 1 price. Those are not her pics but the chest is similar, so if you are a boob guy you won't be disappointed. What I remember was kind of a quiet lady that was nice and attentive. I would repeat, as most of the reviews about her are positive. Not sure if Lexi was her name or the name of her friend.
    Is her number the same as her post? Seen her post before but was iffy cause she's in holland.

  2. #23539

    Lexi?

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback, haven't been able to find many reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/565032810085
    I saw her, she was with another lady and I got a two for 1 price. Those are not her pics but the chest is similar, so if you are a boob guy you won't be disappointed. What I remember was kind of a quiet lady that was nice and attentive. I would repeat, as most of the reviews about her are positive. Not sure if Lexi was her name or the name of her friend.

  3. #23538
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Sensual hits the nail on the head. I saw her again today and she and I had that very conversation. I get it she isn't for everyone but I am not a pump and dump in a shitty hotel kind of guy. Her sensual approach is exactly what sets her apart in my opinion.

    Stay safe. JK.
    Not my thing either, JK. Can you or whoever is designated to share her digits please send to me in PM? TIA.

  4. #23537
    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    I met Temp a couple weeks ago and had an incredible time. So different from most providers in that she is in no hurry. Great BBBJ and rode me cowgirl forever. She was very sensual with few inhibitions, didn't seem like anything was off limits with her. Lots of deep kissing and some talking which was very sexy. I was at her place for over 90 minutes. She doesn't stack up clients one after another. It was great afterwards just talking, with her naked body draped over me. Pretty sure she would have gone another round if I had it in me. I will definitely repeat often.
    Sensual hits the nail on the head. I saw her again today and she and I had that very conversation. I get it she isn't for everyone but I am not a pump and dump in a shitty hotel kind of guy. Her sensual approach is exactly what sets her apart in my opinion.

    Stay safe. JK.

  5. #23536

    Temp

    I met Temp a couple weeks ago and had an incredible time. So different from most providers in that she is in no hurry. Great BBBJ and rode me cowgirl forever. She was very sensual with few inhibitions, didn't seem like anything was off limits with her. Lots of deep kissing and some talking which was very sexy. I was at her place for over 90 minutes. She doesn't stack up clients one after another. It was great afterwards just talking, with her naked body draped over me. Pretty sure she would have gone another round if I had it in me. I will definitely repeat often.

  6. #23535

    Check the Holland forum

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToTry  [View Original Post]
    Looking for feedback, haven't been able to find many reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/565032810085
    She is posting from Holland. Have you check the Holland forums?

  7. #23534

    Looking for information

    Looking for feedback, haven't been able to find many reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/565032810085

  8. #23533

    Temp

    Got her digits from one of the seniors. Made contact with her and she responded pretty quickly! Verified with some pics and discussed rates. We scheduled a meeting time and she sent me her location. After some of the other reviews I was skeptical so I had a few prospects on hold just in case. Time for the meeting and I get to her place and she was actually ready! I will say she is definitely older looking than her pictures. She's not hard on the eyes but I was a little disappointed. When we got to business she is very caring and sensual and clearly loves what she does. Lovely BBBJ and body slides. Went a few different positions cfs (not my preference but alas). All in all a good time, I don't think I'll be repeating as she's a little older than I prefer but she does have a wonderful performance.

    I don't have permission to share digits but there are clearly people that will!

  9. #23532

    UTR Emmy

    I introduced Emmy a while back she is looking for some extra $$ she is out towards muskegon now off apple Ave. I have a number for seniors I know. You all can share the # with people you trust.

  10. #23531

    Testimony

    Couldn't find anything on Testimony and I was desperate so I TOFT. This one is not worth it. 30 lbs heavier than the pics, covers her face because she's not attractive. No BJ. Just an HJ then covered everything. Ss for $. Since I needed to scratch that itch I stayed but would not repeat. I think I had seen reviews before but she must have changed her name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/831977545854

  11. #23530

    Her name is Rosae aka Rozae

    Answering Variety1 question on the first STG ad. The pictures strongly resemble Rozae. WJWorld described her accurately in his post below. She strongly filters her pics and looks nothing like her real person. Dumpy body, saggy boobs, and unattractive face. She couldn't make it in Holland and posts once in awhile in G are. STG. She's Persona Non Grata to me; stay far away! Bottum out.

  12. #23529

    Trish

    If anyone links up with Trish let me know if she's real. Haven't seen her before but haven't used stg for long.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/865049445969

  13. #23528

    Lisa Marie Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrdyn22  [View Original Post]
    I saw favorable reviews and signed up for the $5 monthly. I let the month expire and will not be going back. Once you sign up for the $5 monthly you get a message about 1 x a week advertising girls on the GR area. In order to get their contact numbers you have to buy the content $15-$20 to view the pictures (with numbers). I did this for two of them and messaged the numbers and got zero response. I am chalking it up to content sell only from that experience. I am letting my sub expire and won't go back.
    She usually has some pretty hot girls; Navy, Dallas, Trinity, etc. The issue is reliability. She may actually be content only now. I paid the $5 subscription since I've had good luck with her service before she went "members only". The issue is that once an appointment was set, I drove to the rough area given, asked which of the two hotels I was to meet (I think Jasmine? And got no response. I messaged Lisa Marie through her site asking what was up with ghosting and she replied 3 days later asking me to call her. I called her, no answer, no call back. I immediately canceled the subscription. Small price to pay, but I only give blatant scammers one shot. You have to go above and beyond, far out of the way to win my disposable income back, if ever.

    Lisa Marie and her cam girls are on my no go list.

    AR.

  14. #23527
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    You can't get pm's anymore.
    Inbox cleared.

  15. #23526

    Temperance

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Variety1, I recently tryst with his UTR, Temperance. Saw her on a weekday and her comm. , and being punctual was right on. Just goes to show you in this hobby YMMV is certainly true. Had a blast at her safe Wyoming home for just above the buck & half rate, we went overtime so definitely not a clock watcher. Temp was clean, honest, and substance free. Very personable with a wide open menu. She reminds me of JOY FS lady from Wayland who been absent of late very similar attitude, service and body type! Started with buzzing her pussy, mutual oral Sexperiences, got her shaking and moaning, daty. Excellent BBBJ, followed by energetic topside riding and finished in the bag mish. Satisfied my fetishes and DFK / GFE along side an erotic body slide. We clicked so I'm going back for seconds, definitely recommend, treat her nice, I will for sure. Bottum out.
    Looks like the cats out of the bag. I have been seeing her regularly since last August. In my conversations with her recently I think she is just looking for a few good regular clients that she can count on. I agree with Bottum very personable GFE and open menu. I think she gets a little spooked or overwhelmed easily so be nice and patient if you get the opportunity. Please don't PM me she hasn't given me permission to give her number out. BM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape