Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6260
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    You asked to meet her AFTER she cut your car's upholstery with a knife?
    Clouds she went nuts after I told her I did not want to go back to her Motel room.

  2. #6259

    Texted me next

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    You asked to meet her AFTER she cut your car's upholstery with a knife?
    I guess that is why she texted me that she was bored, looking for the next car interior to vandalize.

    LOL, shaggy.

  3. #6258

    Jojo

    You asked to meet her AFTER she cut your car's upholstery with a knife?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...?locale=en_USS

    Guys stay away from this one, she it nuts. Got mad at me because I changed my mind about going back to her motel room. I just got a gut feeling that something did not feel right. She freaks out on me in my car and starts giving me a hard time. Unknowingly while delaying leaving my car she cut my upholstery with a knife which I did not see until I drove away. After that she starts to harass me via text saying that we had an agreement (we did not) and that she was expecting the money so she could continue to pay for her motel room. Her story was she just moved here from Mass. Then she lays on the guilt trip BS. Well I texted her at 11 Am this morning and simply asked if she would like to meet today, we had briefly spoke the day before so obviously needing the money was BS. So this cost me food drink and some stuff I bought her at a CVS. I could have her arrested for vandalizing my car however I will just let it go . I have a car cam and it recorded all the audio .

  4. #6257

    Nutcase

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...?locale=en_USS

    Guys stay away from this one, she it nuts. Got mad at me because I changed my mind about going back to her motel room. I just got a gut feeling that something did not feel right. She freaks out on me in my car and starts giving me a hard time. Unknowingly while delaying leaving my car she cut my upholstery with a knife which I did not see until I drove away. After that she starts to harass me via text saying that we had an agreement (we did not) and that she was expecting the money so she could continue to pay for her motel room. Her story was she just moved here from Mass. Then she lays on the guilt trip BS. Well I texted her at 11 Am this morning and simply asked if she would like to meet today, so obviously needing the money was BS. So this cost me food drink and some stuff I bought her at a CVS. I could have her arrested for vandalizing my car however I will just let it go . I have a car cam and it recorded all the audio .

  5. #6256
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Damn, since when did they put tariffs on pussies?
    Only Chinese pussy. .

  6. #6255
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by SROnly  [View Original Post]
    There are tariffs on everything! LOL.
    Damn, since when did they put tariffs on pussies?

  7. #6254
    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Everything is more these days
    There are tariffs on everything! LOL.

  8. #6253
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Is she reasonable with the $$$ . Can you share her only fans page?
    Somewhat reasonable I suppose. Everything is more these days LOL.

    https://onlyfans.com/gabiiiimoon

  9. #6252
    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    She does have an only fans but I've also fucked her multiple times in the past. She is back and forth between here and Vermont so I only see her sporadically now but she is very real.
    Is she reasonable with the $$$ . Can you share her only fans page?

  10. #6251
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    That is a very astute observation.
    She does have an only fans but I've also fucked her multiple times in the past. She is back and forth between here and Vermont so I only see her sporadically now but she is very real.

  11. #6250
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Huh, I thoguht she blocked me. I reached out to her and then clicked on the link to see her profile was gone. If you can still see her name, does that mean she deactivated? Or if it is "attractive user" is that from being blocked? I got hit up by a content seller today and reported her, went by Moonprincess or some shit.
    I had the same experience. Reached out, got a reply over the weekend. But this week, I thought she blocked me also. 🧐 I hope she (and the reviews written about her) weren't fake news.

  12. #6249

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    I have two accounts on seeking and both said profile not available. There are a lot of content sellers, usually they are easy to figure out.

    Moonprincess. In her profile she writes "Looking for guidance in crypto investments and artistic endeavors".

    That right there is a big ole red flag. .
    That is a very astute observation.

  13. #6248
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Huh, I thoguht she blocked me. I reached out to her and then clicked on the link to see her profile was gone. If you can still see her name, does that mean she deactivated? Or if it is "attractive user" is that from being blocked? I got hit up by a content seller today and reported her, went by Moonprincess or some shit.
    I have two accounts on seeking and both said profile not available. There are a lot of content sellers, usually they are easy to figure out.

    Moonprincess. In her profile she writes "Looking for guidance in crypto investments and artistic endeavors".

    That right there is a big ole red flag. .

  14. #6247
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    She deactivated her profile yesterday.
    Huh, I thoguht she blocked me. I reached out to her and then clicked on the link to see her profile was gone. If you can still see her name, does that mean she deactivated? Or if it is "attractive user" is that from being blocked? I got hit up by a content seller today and reported her, went by Moonprincess or some shit.

  15. #6246
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-e91226fb65df

    Saw this one again last night. Pure butter.

    If you haven't made contact with her yet, you're crazy.
    She deactivated her profile yesterday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape