Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 18396
-
04-15-25 23:29 #16176Banned Member

Posts: 907https://www.reddit.com/r/StrainedButtons/s/eKBIE2iBME
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 21:37 #16175Senior Member

Posts: 475Hfs
I'm more cautious than most, but went ahead and staked out the spa today. No longer is the signage there but the red lights are still present and the cars are regularly coming in and out of the parking lot. I even went inside and was met by Angela and later Cici. Both were very cautious and did the LEO check quite thoroughly and had me show them our messages form my phone. They repeatedly asked about the "tip" as well. Use your discretion, but for now this place is definitely still open for dreaming.
-
04-15-25 18:24 #16174Senior Member

Posts: 643Anyone?
These 2 look TGTBT Probably a scam but if anyone knows better let me know.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...duo-56213.html
-
04-15-25 15:51 #16173Regular Member

Posts: 19I have been looking at that CL listing as well. Very hard to get her to respond, and when she does, I have already moved on. How was your experience? Please feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 09:29 #16172Senior Member

Posts: 66HFS cold text
Got a message from HFS randomly this AM. Nope. No ty. I think I saw someone else mention it too, anyone actually driven by and seen what's going on?
-
04-14-25 16:48 #16171Senior Member

Posts: 1656Sweetest Cassie
Spoke to her today said she had a great and is coming back 4/17 - 4/20 I am planning to see her again.
-
04-14-25 16:48 #16170Senior Member

Posts: 825A PM has been sent.
Originally Posted by CurtainKidd
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 15:45 #16169Senior Member

Posts: 63I could use a little bit of info too. Would you pm me please?
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 11:38 #16168Regular Member

Posts: 8Happy Feet today
Anyone else getting text from providers at that location? I was under the impression that it was shut down.
-
04-14-25 00:27 #16167Senior Member

Posts: 825I don't know about Nashville city limits but I'll deliver the other options to you.
Originally Posted by Ts1976
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 21:57 #16166Senior Member

Posts: 85FS AMPs
I am traveling to Nashville on business this week. Was hoping to visit HFS but, given the recent news, it sounds like I need a Plan B. Does anyone have a recommendation for an AMP that offers FS near the Nashville city limits? Thanks.
-
04-13-25 08:08 #16165Senior Member

Posts: 94Whats the latest? RR
Hey guys, back to Nville after 2 yrs. Believe this thread has more non-AMP provider reviews. Looks like from reviewed providers I'd want to see in terms of sensual / experience would be (any thoughts on who to see moreso, first?). This is my ranking so far:
Vanessa Luv.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...bmd-27899.html
Lacey.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...hty-49044.html
Noel.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...y-w-26947.html
Lainey.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-41434.html
Skylar.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-30044.html
CMT Brandi.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ndi-28348.html
Some I'm curious about with no reviews (I beleive) are:
"Russian in Nasville".
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lle-71378.html
Maria (think I remember seeing her somewhere on the forum).
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-33729.html
Kelsey.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ion-60809.html
-
04-12-25 19:41 #16164Senior Member

Posts: 454Brandi
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ist-62206.html
I'm seeing here this week. Love her pics and voice. I would like to know more. If you've seen her I would like to like you to DM me please.
-
04-11-25 18:48 #16163Senior Member

Posts: 1656Sweetest Casey on Rub Rankings
Saw her today she was great will go again she's here until Monday.
Saw her today real nice hotel in the Boro she looked great very sexy service was really good mutual touch was ok I think the menu could be pretty open.
-
04-10-25 17:13 #16162Regular Member

Posts: 22Had already reached out and got more information.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
Not what I think we are looking for.










Reply With Quote




