Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 1175 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 18210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15600

    Kaity

    Quote Originally Posted by Killmonger  [View Original Post]
    Go down Andover lakes and make that first right straight in front of you will be kaityxxx in she's not out front wearing sunglasses.

    She'll be at the 711 across the street from race track the menus is wide open gangbang, bdsm, video, Greek, webcam, BBFS, bbjcim and swallow will even cook for your takes direction well an no YMMV trust me you have a good time all the mongers in the bbw forum have her number so go down Andover lakes make a right an there ya go.
    I thought she was utr and could only be reached here or through her number? Are you saying I can just drive to Andover Lakes and find her? She's on my list of girls to try.

  2. #15599
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmonger  [View Original Post]
    Go down Andover lakes and make that first right straight in front of you will be kaityxxx in she's not out front wearing sunglasses.

    She'll be at the 711 across the street from race track the menus is wide open gangbang, bdsm, video, Greek, webcam, BBFS, bbjcim and swallow will even cook for your takes direction well an no YMMV trust me you have a good time all the mongers in the bbw forum have her number so go down Andover lakes make a right an there ya go.
    My bad I replied to the wrong post.

  3. #15598

    Here's a cheaper option

    Quote Originally Posted by Swarlos  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why, but apparently my responses to fellow mongers inquiring about Veronica have not been going through. Despite the fact that I've sent them the info twice in some cases and they still aren't receiving them. I even see my responses in my sent folder so not sure what's going on, but be patient I'm trying to work through them all.

    If an admin has any clue as to why this this may be happening I would appreciate the help.
    Go down Andover lakes and make that first right straight in front of you will be kaityxxx in she's not out front wearing sunglasses.

    She'll be at the 711 across the street from race track the menus is wide open gangbang, bdsm, video, Greek, webcam, BBFS, bbjcim and swallow will even cook for your takes direction well an no YMMV trust me you have a good time all the mongers in the bbw forum have her number so go down Andover lakes make a right an there ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0640.jpg‎  

  4. #15597

    Messaging issues

    I'm not sure why, but apparently my responses to fellow mongers inquiring about Veronica have not been going through. Despite the fact that I've sent them the info twice in some cases and they still aren't receiving them. I even see my responses in my sent folder so not sure what's going on, but be patient I'm trying to work through them all.

    If an admin has any clue as to why this this may be happening I would appreciate the help.

  5. #15596

    Utr gps

    I appreciate the UTRs I have seen especially michelle1 L and Tara. But unfortunately GPS with the UTRs is true. The same service you can get for 100 cheaper or more. For mongers that pay the price they are probably well off. It is what it is. Saw Sophia gave her 160 and she didn't even give me head. We are lucky to have them as an option but yes there is GPS IMHO.

  6. #15595

    Veronica Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlue1990  [View Original Post]
    Don't have too much to add here. Had another amazing full GFE session with Veronica.

    One thing different this time is that she was open to TUMA and with her tongue piercing, it was very stimulating.

    Still has a banging body, great DFK and extremely tight box.
    She still asking for 250 roses for hhr? If so would you think she has GPS without us seeing any pics?

  7. #15594
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlue1990  [View Original Post]
    Don't have too much to add here. Had another amazing full GFE session with Veronica.

    One thing different this time is that she was open to TUMA and with her tongue piercing, it was very stimulating.

    Still has a banging body, great DFK and extremely tight box.
    I would love to see her, who can connect me to her? Apparently Swarlos has not been responding.

  8. #15593

    Another Amazing Session with Veronica

    Don't have too much to add here. Had another amazing full GFE session with Veronica.

    One thing different this time is that she was open to TUMA and with her tongue piercing, it was very stimulating.

    Still has a banging body, great DFK and extremely tight box.

  9. #15592

    Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyT2  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Kara who used to be in Kissimmee I meet her many times at her Cagans location, well with the investment.
    Yes that is the same Kara. She just got back in town and is looking for a few regulars. She has a legit Mon-Fri job and is looking for some regulars on the weekends. Senior members can PM me for contact info.

  10. #15591

    Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    Just heard from Kara and she will have a room in the Altamonte area tonight. She was always a great time. Senior members who haven't contacted me already can PM me for her contact info.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
    If this is the Kara who used to be in Kissimmee I meet her many times at her Cagans location, well with the investment.

  11. #15590

    Ginger

    Saw Ginger this morning at nice place by idrive. Walked in, she said I smell good and gave me the CFM face. No small talk, dropped her robe and jumped on the bed. Daty, BBBJ w / dt, cg, rcg, Mish, picked her up off bed / standing mish, edge of bed Mish to completion. Good way to start the day.

    HH.

  12. #15589
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Usually don't get to encounter Spinner Redheads but she is one Sexy Lady! The best GFE experience I have had in awhile. Orlando is lucky to have her visit! Hopefully will see her travel to Tampa in the near future.
    How can I get in contact.

  13. #15588

    Ginger

    I had the opportunity to meet Ginger. She is a very nice and skilled person. Everything was on point. I recommend her. Thank you Willie24.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she was sick with food poisoning! She did text me this morning letting me know that she is better now and back in Downtown Orlando area for the next few days! If you are one of her fans, certainly reach out and if you are interested Senior Forum Members can PM me for her contact information! Another Redhead with great skills and does not disappoint! IMHO.

  14. #15587

    Kara

    Just heard from Kara and she will have a room in the Altamonte area tonight. She was always a great time. Senior members who haven't contacted me already can PM me for her contact info.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.

  15. #15586
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHoncho1  [View Original Post]
    Not the same person.
    Similar rules but much different donations. Keri in Deland and Kera in port Orange.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape