Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 1175 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 18215
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15605

    Give kaityx time to clear her inbox

    Frank and the dope dealers on curryford are going to be needing an installment on her 20 thousand dollar dope debts soon LOL real soon nothing against her just helping the mongers out once you make a right on afton circle her incall will be right infront of you now has anybody seen this one. An fellas after you bang her face ask her to show you the dirty needles on the bed side table and the track marks on her arms and legs now we didn’t fallout I got smart good riddance JUNKIE

    Sorry I like bbws.

    This might be a regular. Man I'll eat a fart out of her ass

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/185670430
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0652.jpg‎   IMG_0653.jpg‎  

  2. #15604

    Your inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaityx  [View Original Post]
    We had a falling out. You can message me here.
    Hey, I tried to pm you but your inbox is full. Can you reach out to me with a number to reach you on please?

  3. #15603

    StayUp333

    StayUp333 your inbox is full, make some space so I can respond back.

  4. #15602

    Veronica info

    If there is anyone that has recently requested her info from me and you have sent me the answers to the verification questions but still haven't gotten a message from with her number, please reach out again.

    At this point I don't know who has or has not received my messages.

  5. #15601
    Quote Originally Posted by Gummo198  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was utr and could only be reached here or through her number? Are you saying I can just drive to Andover Lakes and find her? She's on my list of girls to try.
    We had a falling out. You can message me here.

  6. #15600

    Kaity

    Quote Originally Posted by Killmonger  [View Original Post]
    Go down Andover lakes and make that first right straight in front of you will be kaityxxx in she's not out front wearing sunglasses.

    She'll be at the 711 across the street from race track the menus is wide open gangbang, bdsm, video, Greek, webcam, BBFS, bbjcim and swallow will even cook for your takes direction well an no YMMV trust me you have a good time all the mongers in the bbw forum have her number so go down Andover lakes make a right an there ya go.
    I thought she was utr and could only be reached here or through her number? Are you saying I can just drive to Andover Lakes and find her? She's on my list of girls to try.

  7. #15599
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmonger  [View Original Post]
    Go down Andover lakes and make that first right straight in front of you will be kaityxxx in she's not out front wearing sunglasses.

    She'll be at the 711 across the street from race track the menus is wide open gangbang, bdsm, video, Greek, webcam, BBFS, bbjcim and swallow will even cook for your takes direction well an no YMMV trust me you have a good time all the mongers in the bbw forum have her number so go down Andover lakes make a right an there ya go.
    My bad I replied to the wrong post.

  8. #15598

    Here's a cheaper option

    Quote Originally Posted by Swarlos  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why, but apparently my responses to fellow mongers inquiring about Veronica have not been going through. Despite the fact that I've sent them the info twice in some cases and they still aren't receiving them. I even see my responses in my sent folder so not sure what's going on, but be patient I'm trying to work through them all.

    If an admin has any clue as to why this this may be happening I would appreciate the help.
    Go down Andover lakes and make that first right straight in front of you will be kaityxxx in she's not out front wearing sunglasses.

    She'll be at the 711 across the street from race track the menus is wide open gangbang, bdsm, video, Greek, webcam, BBFS, bbjcim and swallow will even cook for your takes direction well an no YMMV trust me you have a good time all the mongers in the bbw forum have her number so go down Andover lakes make a right an there ya go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0640.jpg‎  

  9. #15597

    Messaging issues

    I'm not sure why, but apparently my responses to fellow mongers inquiring about Veronica have not been going through. Despite the fact that I've sent them the info twice in some cases and they still aren't receiving them. I even see my responses in my sent folder so not sure what's going on, but be patient I'm trying to work through them all.

    If an admin has any clue as to why this this may be happening I would appreciate the help.

  10. #15596

    Utr gps

    I appreciate the UTRs I have seen especially michelle1 L and Tara. But unfortunately GPS with the UTRs is true. The same service you can get for 100 cheaper or more. For mongers that pay the price they are probably well off. It is what it is. Saw Sophia gave her 160 and she didn't even give me head. We are lucky to have them as an option but yes there is GPS IMHO.

  11. #15595

    Veronica Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlue1990  [View Original Post]
    Don't have too much to add here. Had another amazing full GFE session with Veronica.

    One thing different this time is that she was open to TUMA and with her tongue piercing, it was very stimulating.

    Still has a banging body, great DFK and extremely tight box.
    She still asking for 250 roses for hhr? If so would you think she has GPS without us seeing any pics?

  12. #15594
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlue1990  [View Original Post]
    Don't have too much to add here. Had another amazing full GFE session with Veronica.

    One thing different this time is that she was open to TUMA and with her tongue piercing, it was very stimulating.

    Still has a banging body, great DFK and extremely tight box.
    I would love to see her, who can connect me to her? Apparently Swarlos has not been responding.

  13. #15593

    Another Amazing Session with Veronica

    Don't have too much to add here. Had another amazing full GFE session with Veronica.

    One thing different this time is that she was open to TUMA and with her tongue piercing, it was very stimulating.

    Still has a banging body, great DFK and extremely tight box.

  14. #15592

    Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyT2  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Kara who used to be in Kissimmee I meet her many times at her Cagans location, well with the investment.
    Yes that is the same Kara. She just got back in town and is looking for a few regulars. She has a legit Mon-Fri job and is looking for some regulars on the weekends. Senior members can PM me for contact info.

  15. #15591

    Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    Just heard from Kara and she will have a room in the Altamonte area tonight. She was always a great time. Senior members who haven't contacted me already can PM me for her contact info.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
    If this is the Kara who used to be in Kissimmee I meet her many times at her Cagans location, well with the investment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape