Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 17012
-
04-16-25 16:05 #14792Regular Member

Posts: 18Is this provider part of the apartment crew
Hi, I have been asking about spas in Dublin.
I ran across this ad.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-co-40935.html
Is this one of the apartment operations?
She responded they are in an apartment on Karl road and quoted 220 for the hour.
I read the ad but can I really expect for the hour at 220?
I know English may ne an issue but she answered every question with I will not be disappointed.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
-
04-16-25 12:59 #14791Senior Member

Posts: 460Walk-in. It's 30 extra for TS.
Originally Posted by BenLogan
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 12:56 #14790Regular Member

Posts: 20Walk in friendly
They're walk in friendly. Never hurts to call before and see if they're busy / let them know you're coming though.
Originally Posted by BenLogan
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 07:10 #14789Senior Member

Posts: 129Are they walk-in friendly or require scheduling?
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 10:19 #14788Senior Member

Posts: 59Jenny
Yeah those pictures are at least five years old if not more. I saw her a dozen times or more from 2015-20 or so and even within that time she went downhill. All I ever asked for was BBBJ and foot fetish play and even then I got the rush if she wasn't in a good mood. She hadn't advertised in a long time that I'd seen. I thought she was out of the business.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 09:02 #14787Senior Member

Posts: 854She went silent yesterday. Sounds like I dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 22:07 #14786Senior Member

Posts: 338I seen her last year a few times if you text her just say 40 $? Anal and she will but truly I seen a month ago she looks bad I just made up and excuse and left she got mad but if you do make sure you take a condom she will probably tell you you don't need to wear one but I think if people aren't they don't care about catching something that ajex can't clean.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 18:33 #14785Senior Member

Posts: 84Open Wound = Hard Pass
Open wounds (particularly on the legs) is often a sign of heavy intervenous drug use. Probably best to skip this one gents, if no reason other than this.
Originally Posted by CBusMonger1
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 15:39 #14784Senior Member

Posts: 279House is filthy she had some kind of open wound on her leg when I was there. Not worth a Jackson.
Originally Posted by JasDub
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 14:37 #14783Senior Member

Posts: 325She is a total rush job. She won't look anything like those pictures either. She looks like a strong out junkie and acts like a whack job.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 12:59 #14782Senior Member

Posts: 460Long Massage has table shower
Long Massage on 161 has table shower, Dublin-ish area.
Originally Posted by Weed1
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 11:38 #14781Senior Member

Posts: 351Yeah that's Jenny / Jennifer Grace. I'm sure you can use either of those two combinations to search reviews. Former street walker and BP veteran.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
I just searched her on FCMC and LOL I think she holds the record for most soliciting arrests I've ever seen.
-
04-14-25 11:07 #14780Senior Member

Posts: 50Her name is Jenny. She usually advertises as an escort. Incall is safe and clean but she's a rush job all the way and not into the work, at least from my experience.
Originally Posted by BearsBuddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 10:41 #14779Senior Member

Posts: 854Any information.
Does anyone know this lady? She post constantly but I don't her name to search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...-/922078700651
-
04-14-25 09:30 #14778Senior Member

Posts: 50AAMP Questions
I've been to plenty of AMPs and shared some reports from my experiences. And I have read quite a bit about what's been reported from members visiting AAMPs. But I think I'm ready to pop my AAMP cherry and I'm looking for some solid advise.
So my first question is, do you recommend one AAMP location vs. Another? Looks like there are a lot of options out there. What ones feel the safest or are in decent parts of town? And then, do you typically call when making first contact or is a text sufficient? I'm trying to get the lay of the AAMP land. I want to understand the dos and don'ts and hopefully maximize my experience. TIA and happy mongering!











Reply With Quote




