Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 296 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3532

    Stone is rolling down hill

    I've had four dreams about Stone and was in full agreement with everybody, took a nap today saw both offerings and left both regular stand outs Nowhere to be found, both ladies there were major downgrades.

  2. #3531

    AMP girl complimented

    Until now I never had a provider use the translator app to tell me she "loved my big sausage " in the phone app. Just makes the point that they work for tips.

  3. #3530

    Sarasota Questions

    I was in Sarasota today, didn't have time for a rub and boff but drove by a place called PAPAYA massage on Beneva Looked like a typical AMP but not sure if a jolly time can be had.

    I would say next time I'm in the area and have time I want to partake of one of these fine establishments.

    Sometimes a Hand Shanty is good enough but As long as it is covered, a hoover is ok.

    I'm not sure about getting shagged but again, with a Chinese tart and I', m not sure whose had their John Thomas in there last, probably just shoot off an the Durex and go home.

  4. #3529

    Can confirm Vinca in St. Pete

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Sunlight gets some fairly consistently good reviews on RM; 4 out of the last 6 reviews are 5 stars.

    Last Saturday morning my appointment for Coco at Vinca was at 8:30 am They turned on the "open" sign at about 8:20 and I went in. Slight wait, but got right to business. Back in my truck at 9:13. Great time and never felt rushed.
    Finally went to Vinca- had a great experience- and I chose a woman I read about on the St. Pete forum who had gotten good reviews.

  5. #3528
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    And two in St. Pete have been mentioned in this group too.

    Sunlight Spa.

    Vinca (I've been here, but I've felt rushed every time. I think this is a 30 minute place. No point in paying for the hour).
    Sunlight gets some fairly consistently good reviews on RM; 4 out of the last 6 reviews are 5 stars.

    Last Saturday morning my appointment for Coco at Vinca was at 8:30 am They turned on the "open" sign at about 8:20 and I went in. Slight wait, but got right to business. Back in my truck at 9:13. Great time and never felt rushed.

  6. #3527

    Recent Visit to Stone Sauna Spa: sarasota report

    I had the opportunity to visit a spa this weekend so I went to Stone Sauna Spa to try out the new buzz. I called and was told Monica and Judy.

    I'm asian so I have good gauge on age.

    Monica: 40's. Pretty face. Nice tits. Great shape for age. No belly but age shows it but still good. Nice hips. Nice tits.

    Judy: early 30's or late 20's. FIT, very slender and skinny, mad mades and nice butt. She did the whole BJ on the bed with her ass facing the mirror so you can see it. Long black hair. Some tattoos.

    So I walk in and Monica greets me, she gives me the table shower and does the whole body rub. NOTE: I tell her NO BBBJ and no DFK. So she respects it in the shower. She gives GREAT titty f*ck in the shower. She negotiates in the shower and agreed on $. 8 plus house for 1 hour. So total was $$. 6.

    But once in the room she was pushying for 2 girls and I said no thanks. Not really my thing but for some reason Judy is the one who comes in. And I'm ok with it, she is younger and super sexy. LIke tall model sexy.

    Well she gives an awesome CBJ (I want this) and then we do doggie, oh my super tight. So I told her we had to slow down because I did not want to pop too early. Then we did mish with me standing. Then finished again with doggie which is what I love. Cleaned me up, gave me massage, then I left. Semi busy, saw two others one left and one coming in during my session.

    OVERALL: I would compare this to Eastern for sure but I feel like they know they are not the most sought after so she was ok with negotiating rates. I honestly feel that even the sub par girls at Eastern want $$ and they are NOT worth it. I think I would go back to Stone since I feel like the same level of service but as the underdog in the area.

    My rating:

    1. Eastern / Stone.

    2. Mead / Zhixang.

    3. nothing really for FS in the area, nothing worth spending time and money for, I'd just go to the top and spend a little more. Quality over quantity.

    Will try to go VM and Sunlight in the future if I am ever in that area.

    I've been to M&why mid last year before it was considered big 3 in Orlando, and I will say the same quality but at a better price. For some reason they come to Sarasota and expect amazing prices. I go visit family in NJ and visit my top spot in Toms River and its $. 8 ALL in and that place is better than any of these spots (no body rub but I don't care for that really).

  7. #3526
    Got service at Sunlight, Eastern and Stone one time each over the past year. Also been to Zhixiang and Asian Body Massage a couple of times each but more than 1 year ago. I know it is a small sample size but here is how I would rank them without considering line up:

    1. Sunlight.

    2. Stone Sauna.

    3. Eastern.

    4. Asian Body.

    5. Zhixiang.

    ? Vinca.

    I have been to the places to visit as well just to check out who was there. I have been to Vinca a few times to see the lineups but never received services. I may go to Sunlight again if the girl I want to see comes back but overall I have found the girls around here are either too old, unattractive face, or not fit enough and since I only monger a few times a year I prefer to do it when I am out on the west coast where prices are cheaper and more selection.


    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    So, lately four spas in Sarasota and one in St. Pete have been mentioned multiple times.

    Eastern. The one I've been to a few times.

    Asian Body Massage.

    Stone Sauna Spa.

    Zhixiang Spa.

    And two in St. Pete have been mentioned in this group too.

    Sunlight Spa.

    Vinca (I've been here, but I've felt rushed every time. I think this is a 30 minute place. No point in paying for the hour).

    Without respect to current lineup and slight variations in quality of service based on individuals -- are all of these spas proving the same level of service including table shower, TUMA, and BBBJ? Do they all seem to give you the full hour if you pay for a full hour (no rush jobs like Vinca)?

    I've been loyal to Eastern so far, but I've come home disappointed from time to time -- even leaving without obtaining any service.

    It would be great to know that if I walk in one of these other places and find one of the ladies attractive that there are no gotchas (like BBBJ).

    If one of you would take a moment to rate the spas themselves without respect to current line-up, I'd appreciate it.

  8. #3525

    Spas

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    So, lately four spas in Sarasota and one in St. Pete have been mentioned multiple times.

    Eastern. The one I've been to a few times.

    Asian Body Massage.

    Stone Sauna Spa.

    Zhixiang Spa.

    And two in St. Pete have been mentioned in this group too.

    Sunlight Spa.

    Vinca (I've been here, but I've felt rushed every time. I think this is a 30 minute place. No point in paying for the hour).

    Without respect to current lineup and slight variations in quality of service based on individuals -- are all of these spas proving the same level of service including table shower, TUMA, and BBBJ? Do they all seem to give you the full hour if you pay for a full hour (no rush jobs like Vinca)?

    I've been loyal to Eastern so far, but I've come home disappointed from time to time -- even leaving without obtaining any service.

    It would be great to know that if I walk in one of these other places and find one of the ladies attractive that there are no gotchas (like BBBJ).

    If one of you would take a moment to rate the spas themselves without respect to current line-up, I'd appreciate it.
    Hey brother, while I would consider myself far from an expert at the AMP scene, I've been to quite a few for a combined 30+ visits in the past 5 years I'd guess. But I'm an avid reader on here (and post relevant info). My personal experience is YES from all the ones you've mentioned here that I've been to, are almost all top tier. In the St Pete thread Dr Willy makes an excellent list and rates the tiers vs individuals just as you mentioned. Service's are consistent and meet all my (and your) expectations. Full hour, I never skip the table shower etc.

    Eastern was top of the list (I know I posted at least twice but visited 10) for me too but like you experienced at Vinca I felt rush more than once.

    Stone sauna made my first trip last week and recently posted was phenomenal! The level of service even on the phone was incredible. Took the time to help me get dressed even. Like eastern before the hype.

    Vinca is almost 50 minutes on average each way, but I go back because the first 3-4 times are burned into my memory! Unfortunately some more recent failed to live up to (my own minds) hype.

    So naturally Sunlight was next! Spectacular!

  9. #3524

    General Spa Ratings without respect to current lineup.

    So, lately four spas in Sarasota and one in St. Pete have been mentioned multiple times.

    Eastern. The one I've been to a few times.

    Asian Body Massage.

    Stone Sauna Spa.

    Zhixiang Spa.

    And two in St. Pete have been mentioned in this group too.

    Sunlight Spa.

    Vinca (I've been here, but I've felt rushed every time. I think this is a 30 minute place. No point in paying for the hour).

    Without respect to current lineup and slight variations in quality of service based on individuals -- are all of these spas proving the same level of service including table shower, TUMA, and BBBJ? Do they all seem to give you the full hour if you pay for a full hour (no rush jobs like Vinca)?

    I've been loyal to Eastern so far, but I've come home disappointed from time to time -- even leaving without obtaining any service.

    It would be great to know that if I walk in one of these other places and find one of the ladies attractive that there are no gotchas (like BBBJ).

    If one of you would take a moment to rate the spas themselves without respect to current line-up, I'd appreciate it.

  10. #3523

    Eastern

    Dam guys you weren't kidding. Eastern is amazing. Was there a few days ago for my first experience, although I didn't tell them that! I drew Sarah, and it was straight to the point. House + Tip 2. 4 and to the shower for some hot pre main event play, after the body slide both front & back and some BBBJ I stood up to dry off and there was the other girl, (the one we're not supposed to mention) in the shower totally nude with Sarah. Sarah got on her knees and started sucking while I sucked M's titties. As fate would have it, door bell rang & she had to go, otherwise I thought it was 3 some special. Anyway, back to the room for everything I wanted, Daty, 69, mish, cg, rcg and then I pounded that from behind in doggy. Sarah is sweet and did whatever I wanted. Nice body, nice bolt-ons. Can really take a pounding. Finally blew in the bag & used my whole hour. Will def repeat. Also, if you haven't tried them, get some of the Hims condoms. They make you go longer and for a body like that, I want to go forever.

    Will def repeat.

  11. #3522
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariess  [View Original Post]
    Heard a lotta good talent was in Sarasota, so decided to make a few stops to check it out myself. Here is my ranked rating based on looks. No services provided.

    1. Judy at Stone. Have had her services at VM awhile back, she was wearing the same yoga set both times. She knows what makes her look good for sure.

    2. Angel? At Stone. Short girl, more GnD and looks the youngest out of all.

    3. Name who shall not be mentioned at Eastern. Very energetic, can tell she will be a good time. Not as hot as people mention but not bad looking. But a little overhyped.

    4. Sarah at Eastern. Cute lady, older possibly late 30's at youngest.

    Stone had some traffic with the youth karate spot. But it was fairly empty, both girls available. Eastern had more traffic. I'd choose Stone if I was making my way to that part of town.
    Thinking of going this weekend. Same level of service with TS and attention at stone as it is in eastern?

    Prices the same as well?

    Came back from NJ at such an awesome spot and all I paid $. 8 and it is as good as Eastern!

  12. #3521
    Quote Originally Posted by RubMapper  [View Original Post]
    Was in Sarasota today and stopped by to check out out what the girls look like (did not receive any services) since I always seem to find the girls less attractive than what the reviews say. First went to Stone Sauna spa and the mamasan answered the the door. She brought me inside and I asked to see the lineup, Judy and Angel. Judy was avaialble and she was wearing a tank top and workout clothes. She had a fit / athletic build, maybe 5'5" attractive face light brown hair and seemed friendly. While I thought she was attractive (also in her photo posted in the spa), I think Yuki who I checked out at Sunlight Spa in St Pete last month was still prettier. They then told me that Angel was busy with someone so I said will come back later. I then went down the street, Zhixiang, it was still Selena there this month and one other person, she was there last month too. I think she just rotates between there and Mead. Then went to Eastern, 1 girl available and 1 busy, the girl that I talked to wasn't as pretty as Molly from last month. Finally, went to Asian Body Massage on Mead and they were also partially busy. An older lady opened the door, Lily who was very nice, probably in her 50's /60's and brought me inside, and showed me 1 girl, Lisa, probably mid 30's, who was chubby / thick. I last visited a year ago but it looks like the girls here are now older and just not as attractive.
    Thanks for doing that. I really hate that we have to waste their time and ours going from place to place looking for the provider who fits our preferences. It is nice that the latin places at least put photos on Skip or by text. I wish the AMPs would.

    I have even tried asking in advance things like "name and age?" But they always lie. I will say "I prefer petit" (I'm afraid other variations could be grossly misunderstood!) but they never get that right either. So instead I have to drive there and hope for the best, making a full circuit sometimes wasting an hour or more, just to leave a bunch of grandmas and fluffy girls disappointed.

  13. #3520

    Following the Buzz

    Heard a lotta good talent was in Sarasota, so decided to make a few stops to check it out myself. Here is my ranked rating based on looks. No services provided.

    1. Judy at Stone. Have had her services at VM awhile back, she was wearing the same yoga set both times. She knows what makes her look good for sure.

    2. Angel? At Stone. Short girl, more GnD and looks the youngest out of all.

    3. Name who shall not be mentioned at Eastern. Very energetic, can tell she will be a good time. Not as hot as people mention but not bad looking. But a little overhyped.

    4. Sarah at Eastern. Cute lady, older possibly late 30's at youngest.

    Stone had some traffic with the youth karate spot. But it was fairly empty, both girls available. Eastern had more traffic. I'd choose Stone if I was making my way to that part of town.

  14. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickie1234  [View Original Post]
    How has Healing touch in Venice been lately?
    I can't help with lately, however, it has gotten very consistent 4 out of 5 star reviews from 2019 to 2023.

  15. #3518

    Healing Touch. Venice

    How has Healing touch in Venice been lately?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape