Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 211 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 261 311 711 1211 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 26661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23511
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary914  [View Original Post]
    Made arrangements to see her. Sat morning at 10. No Temp, she was sleeping. Tried Sunday to no avail.
    So I am guilty of making the same mistake, the first time I was to meet her it fell through and I went to the boards with a not false but misunderstood post (which I recanted with a just explanation).

    I don't white knight but I (maybe in my more mature years) have learned the value of patience and at minimum understanding.

    In my understanding I've learned (and this will sound cliche) good things come to those who wait! I stepped back and evaluated my hurried post and man did good things come to follow. I didn't get a lecture or black listed but instead found that my problems aren't always the greatest problems at hand.

    I'm certainly not in a position to preach to anyone but would simply recommend that we as gentlemen stop. Think and conduct ourselves as such.

    More flies with honey gents.

    Now I know we all know the amazing CJ and Lauren and I can absolutely stand behind Temperance as easily the same quality. You just have to earn access.

    Stay safe gents. JK.

  2. #23510

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystry12  [View Original Post]
    TOFT last week. Location is Cascade and not RRI. Full Open menu, likes to play Freaky!! She is NOT a looker at all, but the menu does allow for total exploration if interested. Would NOT repeat.

    Play safe.
    Tried to PM but said it was full mind sharing why you wouldn't go back? I can handle ugly if she makes up for it in donation and service.

  3. #23509

    Selling content

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Lisa's girls for years, I met many of the girls on my ATF list through her. Recently she has stopped listing her number in her ads and is not responding on the numbers I have for her. Instead, she wants us to sign up for her website to get access to her girls. Total bullshit in my mind and I wouldn't even consider it but for the fact that I generally trust her to hook me up with girls that I'll like. So my question for the crew is whether any of you have signed up for her site and whether she really has any girls available right now or has she transitioned to selling "content" only?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/411506146138
    Walt, Just went to her fanvue site and looks strictly like she's just selling content (both in the can & live for upcharge). To enter is a $5 monthly fee. Maybe once in you can arrange a more personal service but no actual mention on that upfront. FWIW, Mr Boybear.

  4. #23508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Lisa Marie

    I have seen Lisa's girls for years, I met many of the girls on my ATF list through her. Recently she has stopped listing her number in her ads and is not responding on the numbers I have for her. Instead, she wants us to sign up for her website to get access to her girls. Total bullshit in my mind and I wouldn't even consider it but for the fact that I generally trust her to hook me up with girls that I'll like. So my question for the crew is whether any of you have signed up for her site and whether she really has any girls available right now or has she transitioned to selling "content" only?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/411506146138

  5. #23507
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...x/989532375391

    Has any experienced this mature provider? The pic she shared suggests a higher age than 38 that is posted but she sounds and looks delicious. You pay for the lotion or time the sex is free and all holes may be available. The pictures she has posted are obviously not her but she knows how to market LOL.
    TOFT last week. Location is Cascade and not RRI. Full Open menu, likes to play Freaky!! She is NOT a looker at all, but the menu does allow for total exploration if interested. Would NOT repeat.

    Play safe.

  6. #23506

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me as well this AM. Frustrating that she does this after multiple request not to do so. Granted, she is exactly as described. Hot blond MILF and always a very open menu the times I've met with her. Almost as good as CJ from a pure GFE / PSE standpoint on our dates. But the fact that she just randomly reaches out to us at odd times is not cool. Thank God for the burner, but just be advised if you reach out to her, expect that she'll reach out when not welcome.
    She's done the same to me. My best encounters with her are when she is in need otherwise her rates are not worth it and she sucks at replying back. Not worth the chase to me and her performance is so inconsistent I've told her to bother someone else LOL.

  7. #23505

    Erin contact

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Erin reached out to me today. ODB is right. Her skip is down but the number is the same. She's having an Aqua Massage special in her Comstock Jacuzzi suite. If you're into a hot blonde MILF with nice bolt ons, tight athletic butt, great massage skills and insane "vocal" skills, definitely check her out. PM if you need the info.
    She reached out to me as well this AM. Frustrating that she does this after multiple request not to do so. Granted, she is exactly as described. Hot blond MILF and always a very open menu the times I've met with her. Almost as good as CJ from a pure GFE / PSE standpoint on our dates. But the fact that she just randomly reaches out to us at odd times is not cool. Thank God for the burner, but just be advised if you reach out to her, expect that she'll reach out when not welcome.

  8. #23504
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...x/989532375391

    Has any experienced this mature provider? The pic she shared suggests a higher age than 38 that is posted but she sounds and looks delicious. You pay for the lotion or time the sex is free and all holes may be available. The pictures she has posted are obviously not her but she knows how to market LOL.
    The entire ad looks suspect.

  9. #23503

    Ferrari

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to reach out to her cause I was curious myself and no response so I left it alone. I would like to know if she's legit or it's a scam but she looked worth looking into.
    Texted 3 x (two different numbers), no response. Gave up. What is it with these girls, not just her, that advertise on STG and never respond?

  10. #23502

    Caley not the best

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/636492098273

    In a pinch I would see her again otherwise much better out there. $120 for CBJ cfs she won't kiss she seems nice just lacks the skills and intensity I am looking for.

  11. #23501
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    I always liked her ad photos. I reached out to her a week ago. I received a fairly quick reply saying, rates are $100/$200/$300.

    Ok. I ask a follow-up question about general location. It is, of course, an inevitable question. Kentwood? Comstock Park? Cascade?

    No reply.

    Ok. I wait 3-4 days. Then, I send one follow-up msg. I say, my number won't change, feel free to contact me anytime, thank you.

    No reply.
    She's over priced anyways. For those prices you can go to Detroit and get a pretty stipper for FS.

  12. #23500
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to reach out to her cause I was curious myself and no response so I left it alone. I would like to know if she's legit or it's a scam but she looked worth looking into.
    Once got a location to a townhouse. Gave a false eta and checked out the area and I backed out. More than one car there and a black guy sitting in a car also. Something is strange about this one.

  13. #23499
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Reviewed her years ago, not sure how things are now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/891747466726
    Black handler, no issues with him. Never seen him.

  14. #23498

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Erin reached out to me today. ODB is right. Her skip is down but the number is the same. She's having an Aqua Massage special in her Comstock Jacuzzi suite. If you're into a hot blonde MILF with nice bolt ons, tight athletic butt, great massage skills and insane "vocal" skills, definitely check her out. PM if you need the info.
    You can't get pm's anymore.

  15. #23497

    Temp

    Made arrangements to see her. Sat morning at 10. No Temp, she was sleeping. Tried Sunday to no avail.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape