Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 26664
-
04-14-25 14:45 #23514Senior Member

Posts: 493Name?
No name in ad. Thought she had some less than stellar reviews, but can't find them with her # or name.
If not, she looks intriguing. Anyone? TIA.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...p/296321531358
-or-
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/726038619709
Again, no name. Thought I'd seen her before.
-
04-14-25 14:14 #23513Senior Member

Posts: 555Gary: Your honest review is appreciated. You set up a time, the time came and went and nothing happened except you time was wasted. For some that is fine, for others it is a complete waste of time.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
Yes you could possibly try again, and have a great time with her. However you could get ghosted again because that happens. The choice is yours to make, and unfortunately you are not the first person to complain about this issue.
Just Kreepin: It's kind of white knighting, yes you had a great date with a lady who is stunning, however more than twice she has ghosted people, yourself included. For some, their time is worth more and they should consider the professionalism of CJ and Lauren instead. Perhaps it would be better to place an astrick by Temerance name when mentioning her with CJ and Lauren to signify when she shows up she can be good.
To me it's fire the no show's, ghosters', and can you give me 15 min more?
Good Luck Guys.
WJW.
-
04-14-25 13:11 #23512Senior Member

Posts: 25Lisa Marie Girls
I saw favorable reviews and signed up for the $5 monthly. I let the month expire and will not be going back. Once you sign up for the $5 monthly you get a message about 1 x a week advertising girls on the GR area. In order to get their contact numbers you have to buy the content $15-$20 to view the pictures (with numbers). I did this for two of them and messaged the numbers and got zero response. I am chalking it up to content sell only from that experience. I am letting my sub expire and won't go back.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 12:33 #23511Senior Member

Posts: 515So I am guilty of making the same mistake, the first time I was to meet her it fell through and I went to the boards with a not false but misunderstood post (which I recanted with a just explanation).
Originally Posted by Gary914
[View Original Post]
I don't white knight but I (maybe in my more mature years) have learned the value of patience and at minimum understanding.
In my understanding I've learned (and this will sound cliche) good things come to those who wait! I stepped back and evaluated my hurried post and man did good things come to follow. I didn't get a lecture or black listed but instead found that my problems aren't always the greatest problems at hand.
I'm certainly not in a position to preach to anyone but would simply recommend that we as gentlemen stop. Think and conduct ourselves as such.
More flies with honey gents.
Now I know we all know the amazing CJ and Lauren and I can absolutely stand behind Temperance as easily the same quality. You just have to earn access.
Stay safe gents. JK.
-
04-14-25 12:04 #23510Senior Member

Posts: 404Pm
Tried to PM but said it was full mind sharing why you wouldn't go back? I can handle ugly if she makes up for it in donation and service.
Originally Posted by Mystry12
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 11:30 #23509Senior Member

Posts: 107Selling content
Walt, Just went to her fanvue site and looks strictly like she's just selling content (both in the can & live for upcharge). To enter is a $5 monthly fee. Maybe once in you can arrange a more personal service but no actual mention on that upfront. FWIW, Mr Boybear.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 11:10 #23508Senior Member

Posts: 444Lisa Marie
I have seen Lisa's girls for years, I met many of the girls on my ATF list through her. Recently she has stopped listing her number in her ads and is not responding on the numbers I have for her. Instead, she wants us to sign up for her website to get access to her girls. Total bullshit in my mind and I wouldn't even consider it but for the fact that I generally trust her to hook me up with girls that I'll like. So my question for the crew is whether any of you have signed up for her site and whether she really has any girls available right now or has she transitioned to selling "content" only?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/411506146138
-
04-14-25 10:25 #23507Senior Member

Posts: 100TOFT last week. Location is Cascade and not RRI. Full Open menu, likes to play Freaky!! She is NOT a looker at all, but the menu does allow for total exploration if interested. Would NOT repeat.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
Play safe.
-
04-14-25 10:07 #23506Senior Member

Posts: 404Erin
She's done the same to me. My best encounters with her are when she is in need otherwise her rates are not worth it and she sucks at replying back. Not worth the chase to me and her performance is so inconsistent I've told her to bother someone else LOL.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 22:57 #23505Senior Member

Posts: 149Erin contact
She reached out to me as well this AM. Frustrating that she does this after multiple request not to do so. Granted, she is exactly as described. Hot blond MILF and always a very open menu the times I've met with her. Almost as good as CJ from a pure GFE / PSE standpoint on our dates. But the fact that she just randomly reaches out to us at odd times is not cool. Thank God for the burner, but just be advised if you reach out to her, expect that she'll reach out when not welcome.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 22:22 #23504Regular Member

Posts: 150The entire ad looks suspect.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 19:13 #23503Senior Member

Posts: 333Ferrari
Texted 3 x (two different numbers), no response. Gave up. What is it with these girls, not just her, that advertise on STG and never respond?
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 16:39 #23502Senior Member

Posts: 404Caley not the best
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/636492098273
In a pinch I would see her again otherwise much better out there. $120 for CBJ cfs she won't kiss she seems nice just lacks the skills and intensity I am looking for.
-
04-13-25 16:28 #23501Regular Member

Posts: 150She's over priced anyways. For those prices you can go to Detroit and get a pretty stipper for FS.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 16:26 #23500Regular Member

Posts: 150Once got a location to a townhouse. Gave a false eta and checked out the area and I backed out. More than one car there and a black guy sitting in a car also. Something is strange about this one.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





