Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 657 1157 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 25057
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22717

    Black Caribbean

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/195081551785

    Any knowledge? She says 140/180/260. No obvious red flags.

  2. #22716
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a month ago, had a great time, usual fine performance and she was sober. And the pussy was fresh, daty was clean.

    But I got a email from another regular of hers more recently who said that her pussy was not very fresh. Seems to be going around, since I encountered that recently with Barbara on Elmwood. But that really causes me to lose my erection and thoroughly fucks everything up. It's hard for me to stay hard with that smell, even with viagra. I guess maybe I'm more sensitive to odors than others. So I'd like to find out beforehand about the current smell of her snatch, if anybody has eaten her out lately, and can report? Thanks.
    I'm exactly the same way with bad smells, especially when it's a pussy you're trying to fuck. I've even thrown up during sex when I get a smell of it.

  3. #22715

    She has the lamest personality and she is fat

    She is that weight. Her pics are all over the place from years past. She's kinda lame with service with minimal effort and interest in what she does. But yeah she is fat and has a lame personality to add to that. Did almost just resort to seeing her again but changed my mind. Give it a shot if you would like though.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Any info on big mama. Her add says 205 lbs but her pictures contradict that. She's also another one who posts all the time which usually means poor service. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/082504309297

  4. #22714

    Big Mama

    Any info on big mama. Her add says 205 lbs but her pictures contradict that. She's also another one who posts all the time which usually means poor service. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...t/082504309297

  5. #22713

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Timisinu  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is!
    I saw her about a month ago, had a great time, usual fine performance and she was sober. And the pussy was fresh, daty was clean.

    But I got a email from another regular of hers more recently who said that her pussy was not very fresh. Seems to be going around, since I encountered that recently with Barbara on Elmwood. But that really causes me to lose my erection and thoroughly fucks everything up. It's hard for me to stay hard with that smell, even with viagra. I guess maybe I'm more sensitive to odors than others. So I'd like to find out beforehand about the current smell of her snatch, if anybody has eaten her out lately, and can report? Thanks.

  6. #22712
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    This is what got when I inquired:

    " 150 QV 200 HH FH250 Greek 50 extra and at my discretion. Nothing rough, no bare, no daty, no msog. Willing to do all of those things once we meet and I'm comfortable with you".

    At 200 hh I passed.
    She is Jade from the site them, for real. Using her friends number I'm told they moved to a new location due too a fire in that old place.

  7. #22711

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Timisinu  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is!
    Thank you, does she still look somewhat the same as her pics?

  8. #22710

    Re: Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by BeholdTheChode  [View Original Post]
    Is this the bathroom less Ashley that's well known?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/757305175652
    Yes it is!

  9. #22709
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/293201562373

    Anyone see this one? Young MILFY age, mid 30's, which I like. But I could find no reviews. She has "sexyfuckingbitch" in one of her pics, which caught my eye. Is she? Lists "porn star experience" and "open minded". Is she? Incall safety? Lists BBBJ and DFK. Does she, and if so, is she good at it? Any handlers on site? And what are the damages?

    Thanks.
    This is what got when I inquired:

    " 150 QV 200 HH FH250 Greek 50 extra and at my discretion. Nothing rough, no bare, no daty, no msog. Willing to do all of those things once we meet and I'm comfortable with you".

    At 200 hh I passed.

  10. #22708

    Has anyone seen this one yet??

    I want to know your experience wit her before I make a dive for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250412_201236_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #22707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/293201562373

    Anyone see this one? Young MILFY age, mid 30's, which I like. But I could find no reviews. She has "sexyfuckingbitch" in one of her pics, which caught my eye. Is she? Lists "porn star experience" and "open minded". Is she? Incall safety? Lists BBBJ and DFK. Does she, and if so, is she good at it? Any handlers on site? And what are the damages?

    Thanks.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jade-jan...socket-1037857 that's what came up when I did Google lens search. So maybe it's jade and her friend.

  12. #22706

    Ashley in Warwick?

    Is this the bathroom less Ashley that's well known?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/757305175652

  13. #22705
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this posted for a while anyone have info on her, lookin to try something new and info on her please!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/779329322526
    She been round forever. Nice girl but unimpressive service.

  14. #22704

    Sexyfuckingbitch

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/293201562373

    Anyone see this one? Young MILFY age, mid 30's, which I like. But I could find no reviews. She has "sexyfuckingbitch" in one of her pics, which caught my eye. Is she? Lists "porn star experience" and "open minded". Is she? Incall safety? Lists BBBJ and DFK. Does she, and if so, is she good at it? Any handlers on site? And what are the damages?

    Thanks.

  15. #22703

    Weekend Special

    I've seen this posted for a while anyone have info on her, lookin to try something new and info on her please!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/779329322526

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape