Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 25039
-
04-13-25 08:52 #22714Senior Member

Posts: 834Bathroomless Ashley
I saw her about a month ago, had a great time, usual fine performance and she was sober. And the pussy was fresh, daty was clean.
Originally Posted by Timisinu
[View Original Post]
But I got a email from another regular of hers more recently who said that her pussy was not very fresh. Seems to be going around, since I encountered that recently with Barbara on Elmwood. But that really causes me to lose my erection and thoroughly fucks everything up. It's hard for me to stay hard with that smell, even with viagra. I guess maybe I'm more sensitive to odors than others. So I'd like to find out beforehand about the current smell of her snatch, if anybody has eaten her out lately, and can report? Thanks.
-
04-13-25 08:44 #22713Senior Member

Posts: 228She is Jade from the site them, for real. Using her friends number I'm told they moved to a new location due too a fire in that old place.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 02:39 #22712Senior Member

Posts: 43Ashley
Thank you, does she still look somewhat the same as her pics?
Originally Posted by Timisinu
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 00:46 #22711Senior Member

Posts: 44Re: Ashley
Yes it is!
Originally Posted by BeholdTheChode
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 20:51 #22710Senior Member

Posts: 778This is what got when I inquired:
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
" 150 QV 200 HH FH250 Greek 50 extra and at my discretion. Nothing rough, no bare, no daty, no msog. Willing to do all of those things once we meet and I'm comfortable with you".
At 200 hh I passed.
-
04-12-25 20:32 #22709Senior Member

Posts: 54Has anyone seen this one yet??
I want to know your experience wit her before I make a dive for it.
-
04-12-25 15:53 #22708Senior Member

Posts: 4545https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jade-jan...socket-1037857 that's what came up when I did Google lens search. So maybe it's jade and her friend.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 14:51 #22707Senior Member

Posts: 43Ashley in Warwick?
Is this the bathroom less Ashley that's well known?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/757305175652
-
04-12-25 14:14 #22706Senior Member

Posts: 195She been round forever. Nice girl but unimpressive service.
Originally Posted by Lumbarman
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 10:30 #22705Senior Member

Posts: 834Sexyfuckingbitch
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/293201562373
Anyone see this one? Young MILFY age, mid 30's, which I like. But I could find no reviews. She has "sexyfuckingbitch" in one of her pics, which caught my eye. Is she? Lists "porn star experience" and "open minded". Is she? Incall safety? Lists BBBJ and DFK. Does she, and if so, is she good at it? Any handlers on site? And what are the damages?
Thanks.
-
04-12-25 08:16 #22704Senior Member

Posts: 228Weekend Special
I've seen this posted for a while anyone have info on her, lookin to try something new and info on her please!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/779329322526
-
04-11-25 21:30 #22703Senior Member

Posts: 195There is always mandy.
Originally Posted by Finder117
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 21:29 #22702Senior Member

Posts: 195She was always rlly good with me haven't seen her for a while. If she likes you she is really open not in a bragging way but I'd see her again if I was in Rhode Island. Every girl is different like even if you seen them many times. Sometimes girls with good reviews have been bad.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 15:19 #22701Senior Member

Posts: 81Victor dude
Thanks a lot Brother, I feel so safe with this brotherhood.
Originally Posted by Two12
[View Original Post]
Titu
-
04-11-25 14:35 #22700Senior Member

Posts: 162Victor dude
When someone's the real deal they DO NOT send you a warning. That imbecile has many sobriquets, from Roberto to Alejandro to Ricardo and so forth. Just another garden-variety imbecile. I told him, should I laugh now or wait until 'Cinco de Mayo'? Burner numbers are used for a good reason. Sleep well and dream peacefully. You're safe.
Originally Posted by Titutitu
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





