Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13525
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Time with Cici at GG Spa

    Cici definitely on the younger side and definitely on the hotter side. She welcomed me in took me to the room she washes I got undressed which I found super sex. She looked at my package and call me strong LOL. I play it on the table face down first after a good 30 minute rub she reached below to give Junior a hand. She must have massage my cock and balls for a good 5 minutes really enjoyed it. On the flip we went over the menu and her mouth when all over my cock. Great cat bath before we got into it. I put her in side position I love that view. Then I just flipped her doggy I pounded pulled out at the end and dropped the load on her ass. She in mind she was really fun. Overall great time.

  2. #13524

    Just there

    I was just there & it was business as usual, just thought it was funny that pic shows up in it's Google Maps link!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Someone said it got raided a few weeks back.

  3. #13523

    Queenee over at Best Asian Spa

    She's the queen bee all right. This is off of East Tropicana. I had a itch that needed to be scratch down below and Queenee (finally an original name) took care of it. Place was empty around 1:00 when I got there. There was one other girl there but I like her tits. They were popping out of her low-cut shirt and I needed some. She took me to the room even helped me undress which I've never had a girl do before at one of these places which was hot. When she been on her knees I take down my drawers she gave Junior a kiss.

    She started the massage with just the right amount of oil. I don't like to feel greasy so it was perfect. Lots of teasing and she started to stroke Junior while I laid on my stomach. She pulled my cock out between my legs and gave me a BBBJ while I was still laying on my stomach. This was a first for me and I really liked it. It took a lot for me not to bust my nut right there. We flip over and she continues to suck me. Nice cat bath of the cock and balls. She roll the cover on and then got on top. I always bust my nut when they ride me. I love the view of those big titties what can I say. Overall I give her five stars and I'll be back.

  4. #13522

    Nn

    I asked them about that picture few weeks ago, they told me it was a long time ago and it didn't affect them whatsoever. Something about a fight at the restaurant next door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Straw  [View Original Post]
    Strange. That photo is dated January 2025. It says permanently closed. But there are reviews for the spa this week in this forum.

  5. #13521
    Shill for NN Spa


    Posts: 71

    Nn

    I just went there this morning, they are still open.

    Quote Originally Posted by Straw  [View Original Post]
    Strange. That photo is dated January 2025. It says permanently closed. But there are reviews for the spa this week in this forum.

  6. #13520
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 31

    Rose at Aqua Day Spa

    First off I'm officially now a table shower junkie. These are so fun. She offered a body on body need glide and grab those titties all over my cock and balls. Rose was extremely attractive really nice fake titties but a real ass. In the room she does a pretty decent massage I'll give her credit. Also she wasn't watching the clock or answering her phone we've all been there right guys. For the main event I think was covered the 69 was sweet. From there she maneuvered to reverse cowgirl and that's all I needed to look at that nice ass before I popped. Just my two cents this place is worth the trip.

  7. #13519

    Kiki at Ruby Spa

    This was a weekly visit for me to local AMPs. This one's on S Rainbow boulevard. I try to rotate these places and this one has been on my radar for a while so I wanted to check it out it was so good I thought I'd go ahead and do a review. Kiki was in the lineup and man she had perfect real c-cup tits. She also had a very nice handful of ass that was worth pounding. In the room I think the biggest surprise was she actually gave me a 30 minute pure massage. I mean the neck arms legs even my feet. I'm hardly ever get this much real rubbing. Near the end she starts to tease the ass reach down and grab a handful of boys and started to stroke the pole. She put my dong in her mouth with nice eye contact as she blew me. This girl had tons of energy we did cowgirl then reverse then missionary and I finish inside position off the table. Usually the only that you do one or two positions this girl was so much fun.

  8. #13518
    Quote Originally Posted by Straw  [View Original Post]
    Strange. That photo is dated January 2025. It says permanently closed. But there are reviews for the spa this week in this forum.
    Someone said it got raided a few weeks back.

  9. #13517
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyZ  [View Original Post]
    NLV is its own separate city.
    I didn't know that. Also interesting. Thanks for clarifying that!

  10. #13516

    Good old fashioned ass tapping at Young Spa

    I've been at this place a couple times before back in the day the rotation still fresh. Nina was the name I was given and ass tapping is what I gave her. I like her because everything was natural, her titties and that little trim Kitty of hers. I'll give the massage a solid 7 score. She took a good chunk of a time to actually work on my lower back and my thighs. I even got that foot rub. Definitely was happy to tease as she reached underneath and got Junior nice and hard. Everything covered but everything enjoyed. Never broke eye contact as she blew me. That back view ks how you got to finish, she allows you to pull a little bit on that hair while you pound her. Bros she's a must see.

  11. #13515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 237

    Nn

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyZ  [View Original Post]
    Photo for NN on google maps LOL - https://maps.app.goo.gl/p4C6vWUrSbznzc8H9.
    Strange. That photo is dated January 2025. It says permanently closed. But there are reviews for the spa this week in this forum.

  12. #13514
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    Went to Cherry Spa today. Rang the bell but no answer. Found a 3 day notice to quite the business because of illegal activity on the door.
    "Illegal activity" could be anything. Massages without a license, nails etc. Clark County Health department inspects them and can shut them down for anything. That's how Burlington's downfall started from the Health Department and not Metro.

    That's more likely the case than the "illegal activity" every here is thinking of.

  13. #13513

    NN Spa. Might want to avoid.

    Appears to have gotten some unwanted visitors recently.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HOZ6BTeEM0.jpg‎  

  14. #13512
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 1

    Big win with Bibi. Win Spa

    I saw previous post on this so I checked it out myself. Pretty much all checks out that kitty was that good. She was a cute Asian girl nice ass on her. We whole hands as she takes me to the back. Went to the room. I'll give her credit for the massage she took her time didn't try to jip me out and we got total under rushed full hours worth of fun. Nice long strokes not too much oil the way I like it. She doesn't amazing in her thigh rub that got me hard as a rock. Flip me over asked about the menu she pointed to her kitty and I said yes and gave her her tip. She rolled the cover on with her mouth looked me in the eyes and she blew me. With her hand she was rubbing my balls in the base of my dong. I was really worked up so I just put on top of me and bounced her off of me and I blew my load. This girl was tons of fun.

  15. #13511
    Damn that was quick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    Went to Cherry Spa today. Rang the bell but no answer. Found a 3 day notice to quite the business because of illegal activity on the door.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape