Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13523

    Queenee over at Best Asian Spa

    She's the queen bee all right. This is off of East Tropicana. I had a itch that needed to be scratch down below and Queenee (finally an original name) took care of it. Place was empty around 1:00 when I got there. There was one other girl there but I like her tits. They were popping out of her low-cut shirt and I needed some. She took me to the room even helped me undress which I've never had a girl do before at one of these places which was hot. When she been on her knees I take down my drawers she gave Junior a kiss.

    She started the massage with just the right amount of oil. I don't like to feel greasy so it was perfect. Lots of teasing and she started to stroke Junior while I laid on my stomach. She pulled my cock out between my legs and gave me a BBBJ while I was still laying on my stomach. This was a first for me and I really liked it. It took a lot for me not to bust my nut right there. We flip over and she continues to suck me. Nice cat bath of the cock and balls. She roll the cover on and then got on top. I always bust my nut when they ride me. I love the view of those big titties what can I say. Overall I give her five stars and I'll be back.

  2. #13522

    Nn

    I asked them about that picture few weeks ago, they told me it was a long time ago and it didn't affect them whatsoever. Something about a fight at the restaurant next door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Straw  [View Original Post]
    Strange. That photo is dated January 2025. It says permanently closed. But there are reviews for the spa this week in this forum.

  3. #13521
    Shill for NN Spa


    Posts: 71

    Nn

    I just went there this morning, they are still open.

    Quote Originally Posted by Straw  [View Original Post]
    Strange. That photo is dated January 2025. It says permanently closed. But there are reviews for the spa this week in this forum.

  4. #13520
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 31

    Rose at Aqua Day Spa

    First off I'm officially now a table shower junkie. These are so fun. She offered a body on body need glide and grab those titties all over my cock and balls. Rose was extremely attractive really nice fake titties but a real ass. In the room she does a pretty decent massage I'll give her credit. Also she wasn't watching the clock or answering her phone we've all been there right guys. For the main event I think was covered the 69 was sweet. From there she maneuvered to reverse cowgirl and that's all I needed to look at that nice ass before I popped. Just my two cents this place is worth the trip.

  5. #13519

    Kiki at Ruby Spa

    This was a weekly visit for me to local AMPs. This one's on S Rainbow boulevard. I try to rotate these places and this one has been on my radar for a while so I wanted to check it out it was so good I thought I'd go ahead and do a review. Kiki was in the lineup and man she had perfect real c-cup tits. She also had a very nice handful of ass that was worth pounding. In the room I think the biggest surprise was she actually gave me a 30 minute pure massage. I mean the neck arms legs even my feet. I'm hardly ever get this much real rubbing. Near the end she starts to tease the ass reach down and grab a handful of boys and started to stroke the pole. She put my dong in her mouth with nice eye contact as she blew me. This girl had tons of energy we did cowgirl then reverse then missionary and I finish inside position off the table. Usually the only that you do one or two positions this girl was so much fun.

  6. #13518
    Quote Originally Posted by Straw  [View Original Post]
    Strange. That photo is dated January 2025. It says permanently closed. But there are reviews for the spa this week in this forum.
    Someone said it got raided a few weeks back.

  7. #13517
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyZ  [View Original Post]
    NLV is its own separate city.
    I didn't know that. Also interesting. Thanks for clarifying that!

  8. #13516

    Good old fashioned ass tapping at Young Spa

    I've been at this place a couple times before back in the day the rotation still fresh. Nina was the name I was given and ass tapping is what I gave her. I like her because everything was natural, her titties and that little trim Kitty of hers. I'll give the massage a solid 7 score. She took a good chunk of a time to actually work on my lower back and my thighs. I even got that foot rub. Definitely was happy to tease as she reached underneath and got Junior nice and hard. Everything covered but everything enjoyed. Never broke eye contact as she blew me. That back view ks how you got to finish, she allows you to pull a little bit on that hair while you pound her. Bros she's a must see.

  9. #13515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 237

    Nn

    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyZ  [View Original Post]
    Photo for NN on google maps LOL - https://maps.app.goo.gl/p4C6vWUrSbznzc8H9.
    Strange. That photo is dated January 2025. It says permanently closed. But there are reviews for the spa this week in this forum.

  10. #13514
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    Went to Cherry Spa today. Rang the bell but no answer. Found a 3 day notice to quite the business because of illegal activity on the door.
    "Illegal activity" could be anything. Massages without a license, nails etc. Clark County Health department inspects them and can shut them down for anything. That's how Burlington's downfall started from the Health Department and not Metro.

    That's more likely the case than the "illegal activity" every here is thinking of.

  11. #13513

    NN Spa. Might want to avoid.

    Appears to have gotten some unwanted visitors recently.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HOZ6BTeEM0.jpg‎  

  12. #13512
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 1

    Big win with Bibi. Win Spa

    I saw previous post on this so I checked it out myself. Pretty much all checks out that kitty was that good. She was a cute Asian girl nice ass on her. We whole hands as she takes me to the back. Went to the room. I'll give her credit for the massage she took her time didn't try to jip me out and we got total under rushed full hours worth of fun. Nice long strokes not too much oil the way I like it. She doesn't amazing in her thigh rub that got me hard as a rock. Flip me over asked about the menu she pointed to her kitty and I said yes and gave her her tip. She rolled the cover on with her mouth looked me in the eyes and she blew me. With her hand she was rubbing my balls in the base of my dong. I was really worked up so I just put on top of me and bounced her off of me and I blew my load. This girl was tons of fun.

  13. #13511
    Damn that was quick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    Went to Cherry Spa today. Rang the bell but no answer. Found a 3 day notice to quite the business because of illegal activity on the door.

  14. #13510
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 62
    Got the dough and A+ on West Tropicana was a great place to just spend that dough. Rooms did not look grimy and Ella made the dough spent worth it. I didn't plan ahead or anything so I just walked in randomly. My hour almost got started with this one chick but she had to leave for some unknown reason. The hell yo? No biggie because they gave me Ella as a replacement. She was better looking and had a better thiccc ass. Every interaction with Ella was very 1:1. Didn't see her stare at her watch or phone. I was 100% occupying her mind. She got that Oriental beauty but I will mention that it was sometimes hard to understand the words coming out of her mouth. The massage was good but a bit too laid back for my tastes. Ella did make attempts to go harder so kudos to that. She kept really trying without being over the top. That can be a distraction sometimes. She also has at least a good mindset on reading the body and switching it up. When I was ready I covered my golden stick with rubber and right away I feeling her dig in with her mouth. GJ on getting it ready because I couldn't wait anymore to bulldoze her in dogggy.

    Nice treat to myself.

  15. #13509

    Mermaid spa

    Thanks for the review, I'm going to try her.

    Quote Originally Posted by FurryKitty  [View Original Post]
    Lulu is a spinner type with a lean and toned body with nice rack, Long hair below the shoulders, probably early-mid 20's, firm booty, knows how to kiss and have one of the best rims. Lulu came into the room with a shy and timid demeanor, We LFK then dfk and I handed her the donation for 45 minutes. Then we went to take a quick standing shower to freshen up, we got comfortable and after some mutual body exploration Lulu gave a BBJ and deep rim preview before we headed back to the room. I'm pretty impressed with how lean her body is.

    In the room I laid her down for a good eatin', This seems to have gotten her out of her shy mode into a freaky princess. After we got warmed up I could see the confident shine through when she BBBJ. It was like night and day compared to the preview in the shower. The feeling started to get addicting in a sense but time was ticking by so I asked for the rubber and had her get on top for CG. Not surprising she had damn good muscle control. Lulu was in the zone and I could have just laid back and relaxed while she rode me but I needed to see that cute little ass in DS and finally finished in Mish. Solid preformance from both of us, I got the thumbs up she got a tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape