Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 893 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 13391
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12551

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    She is out on Chamberlayne. I thought some guy out scooped me but picked her up to ask where Whitney was LOL. No number still lost her phone. Heard Scarlett got shot and is dead can't confirm but that's the word on the street.
    I got her number a few days ago and have been trying to set something up with her, but she is always on the go as she says and it's a lot of phone tag. This morning I reached out and she says she has left town.

  2. #12550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Scarlett aka little Redd sometimes Lydia

    She is not dead. Last I heard she was not welcome at the sunrise. Brief stay at delux then was back north. But she is NOT dead. You had me do some quick research. Turns out she took a quick trip to the chesterfield retreats on 3/24, and is now vacationing in the riverside resorts as of 4/5. And now I know why I have not seen or heard from her in a couole of weeks. Its going to be one of those extended vacations. She does like too many people knowing her real name. But her initials are DC.

    Speaking of riverside, Allie is no listed as a vacationing resident. Goes by puerto rican princess. As one fav departs from me, hopefully another re-emerges.

    Chamb was dead earlier today, I will be in the south later tonight. Richmond hgwy has not let me down in a long time.

  3. #12549

    Midlo unicorn

    Since both the Emmerson Asian and the blonde unicorns are supposed to be out an about in midlo (I'm guessing the panchito's area) has anyone had any luck, if so pleas confirm and PM the GPS location.

  4. #12548

    Brandi

    She is out on Chamberlayne. I thought some guy out scooped me but picked her up to ask where Whitney was LOL. No number still lost her phone. Heard Scarlett got shot and is dead can't confirm but that's the word on the street.

  5. #12547

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    They reached out and said they are getting a room off Midlothian. Emerson said she already promised to see some lucky monger. After that both are going to be out walking. Hopefully weather clears up otherwise they will be posting.

    She said she's not passing out their number because too many stalkers and weirdos threatening. Them walking allows her to see who it is.

    Good luck and happy hunting.
    I'm calling BS on this whole thing.

  6. #12546

    Heather? Chamberlayne

    This was about 2 weeks ago around 3 am There is a girl that came down from NY, WSW short thick girl with an ass wearing a hat named Heather. She was super nice and cool at the beginning and after we agreed on standard for both at 45, wanted 60-dropped it to 50, gave 45. So we go behind E motel apartments. "I know I know but I was tired and wasnt thinking". She's basically like Tinkerbell 2. 0 (both are Gemini's) I've had 4 TERRIBLE expereices I SWEAR I don't fully believe in that horoscope shit but them and smoking makes them act crazy and devious. Laughs jokes, starts bobbing then asks for massage. Ok, I don't mind. After 1 minute she starts with the paranoid crap which I'm used to and tell her to disregard I know the game, she bends over but waited enough until jr was down. Tactician and after 10 seconds of me trying she gets pouty and says " I can't do it. " Lets go in my room at enys, LOL ok here comes the scam I think. I tell her nah and lets just do it here. She proceeds to throw up, thank god in time I open my door for a good minute and smoothly pops out the door and grabs her bag in the front seat. "says follow me and barlely waits for me to go with her", as we walk up she knocks on 2 doors and then goes to the trap guys car to re-up and looks at me and shrugs when they don't open the door to the hotel. She gets in the dealers car infront of me and they drive away. THAT was the longest complicated Con. She denied 20 more while in the car for her to stay in the car " strategic because I saw this coming ", walks out asks to follow her, knocks on 2 doors, looks at me then drives away XD. Now I have multiple protection devices but those are for defence not a strung out con artist so I cut the loss and move to midlo. I find a thick WSW that I saw long time ago at a hotel there, have # but hasnt answered since then. We talk for 20 minutes standard rate for both. She was so sweet and kind and is a real professional, of course uses but it has no effect on her personality. Smells great and we talk about crazy mongers like the guy who beat little bit and that heather girl. Apparently she knows heather and says she's a good person until I tell her about what she did. She gives me info on little bit and its a deep story. We get at it and its great, get her number and drop her off. If I wasn't almost retired from the game I'd hand her 6 or 8, wasnt watching time or anything. Told her thanks, she's mid 30's and heather was like 43. The only ass I haven't stopped for was that WSW grandma with a Comet dragging behind her on chamberlain couple years back. OH and T street BSW skinny with fake hair from NY, BAD head, teeth and caught in hand, had to swerve that the next time I saw her, smile and wave boys smile and wave.

  7. #12545

    Doubt they will be there but who knows

    They claim they will be there for the weekend and leaving Monday but who knows.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Will be watching for postings around Mon Tues (hope they're still in town then).

    Checking STG and LC for Emerson. Lmk ifif you I need to adjust anything. Much appreciated.

  8. #12544

    Unicorn and roommate

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    They reached out and said they are getting a room off Midlothian. Emerson said she already promised to see some lucky monger. After that both are going to be out walking. Hopefully weather clears up otherwise they will be posting.

    She said she's not passing out their number because too many stalkers and weirdos threatening. Them walking allows her to see who it is.

    Good luck and happy hunting.
    Will be watching for postings around Mon Tues (hope they're still in town then).

    Checking STG and LC for Emerson. Lmk ifif you I need to adjust anything. Much appreciated.

  9. #12543

    Unicorn and roommate

    They reached out and said they are getting a room off Midlothian. Emerson said she already promised to see some lucky monger. After that both are going to be out walking. Hopefully weather clears up otherwise they will be posting.

    She said she's not passing out their number because too many stalkers and weirdos threatening. Them walking allows her to see who it is.

    Good luck and happy hunting.

  10. #12542

    Blonde Hailey

    Can't get enough of this girl. She is cute, body has baby damage or she lost bunch weight, but my member is the perfect fit in her mouth / throat. Off bells rd.

  11. #12541

    Unicorn

    Hey,

    Would you be willing to share the Unicorn's number with me. If not, I understand. Thanks.

  12. #12540

    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Gatekeeper here LOL. Was told today that the Unicorn is coming back through Richmond and she's bringing her roommate who's freshly into the game. Blonde 5'4 110 lbs white.

    According to them they will be out and about. I unfortunately won't be in town to experience it. Happy hunting. Stay safe.
    Just Pmd for their number if you are willing to pass it to another SM. Have been trying to get it for a while now!

  13. #12539

    In town

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Gatekeeper here LOL. Was told today that the Unicorn is coming back through Richmond and she's bringing her roommate who's freshly into the game. Blonde 5'4 110 lbs white.

    According to them they will be out and about. I unfortunately won't be in town to experience it. Happy hunting. Stay safe.
    I'm in town and if digits I'll take them.

  14. #12538

    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Gatekeeper here LOL. Was told today that the Unicorn is coming back through Richmond and she's bringing her roommate who's freshly into the game. Blonde 5'4 110 lbs white.

    According to them they will be out and about. I unfortunately won't be in town to experience it. Happy hunting. Stay safe.
    Looks like it's time to hit the road again fellas! I remember last time she was here, I drove down Chamb like 5-6 different times with no luck. Would really appreciate if anyone had the digits to send my way. Gas is a bit pricier now LOL.

  15. #12537

    Thanks for the Info

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Caught her again at the sunrise. She apologized for the prior time amd made it up to Me. She is in a blonde wig nice spinner body like baby girl. Nice warm throat. Takes direction well. Got her number and can send people her way.
    Hey I'm extremely new. Can I get her number from you? (Sent DM too).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape