Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 13391
-
04-13-25 09:10 #12551Senior Member

Posts: 449Brandi
I got her number a few days ago and have been trying to set something up with her, but she is always on the go as she says and it's a lot of phone tag. This morning I reached out and she says she has left town.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 16:12 #12550Senior Member

Posts: 1069Scarlett aka little Redd sometimes Lydia
She is not dead. Last I heard she was not welcome at the sunrise. Brief stay at delux then was back north. But she is NOT dead. You had me do some quick research. Turns out she took a quick trip to the chesterfield retreats on 3/24, and is now vacationing in the riverside resorts as of 4/5. And now I know why I have not seen or heard from her in a couole of weeks. Its going to be one of those extended vacations. She does like too many people knowing her real name. But her initials are DC.
Speaking of riverside, Allie is no listed as a vacationing resident. Goes by puerto rican princess. As one fav departs from me, hopefully another re-emerges.
Chamb was dead earlier today, I will be in the south later tonight. Richmond hgwy has not let me down in a long time.
-
04-12-25 15:17 #12549Senior Member

Posts: 767Midlo unicorn
Since both the Emmerson Asian and the blonde unicorns are supposed to be out an about in midlo (I'm guessing the panchito's area) has anyone had any luck, if so pleas confirm and PM the GPS location.
-
04-12-25 14:05 #12548Senior Member

Posts: 486Brandi
She is out on Chamberlayne. I thought some guy out scooped me but picked her up to ask where Whitney was LOL. No number still lost her phone. Heard Scarlett got shot and is dead can't confirm but that's the word on the street.
-
04-12-25 06:52 #12547Senior Member

Posts: 449Hmmm
I'm calling BS on this whole thing.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 23:38 #12546Regular Member

Posts: 12Heather? Chamberlayne
This was about 2 weeks ago around 3 am There is a girl that came down from NY, WSW short thick girl with an ass wearing a hat named Heather. She was super nice and cool at the beginning and after we agreed on standard for both at 45, wanted 60-dropped it to 50, gave 45. So we go behind E motel apartments. "I know I know but I was tired and wasnt thinking". She's basically like Tinkerbell 2. 0 (both are Gemini's) I've had 4 TERRIBLE expereices I SWEAR I don't fully believe in that horoscope shit but them and smoking makes them act crazy and devious. Laughs jokes, starts bobbing then asks for massage. Ok, I don't mind. After 1 minute she starts with the paranoid crap which I'm used to and tell her to disregard I know the game, she bends over but waited enough until jr was down. Tactician and after 10 seconds of me trying she gets pouty and says " I can't do it. " Lets go in my room at enys, LOL ok here comes the scam I think. I tell her nah and lets just do it here. She proceeds to throw up, thank god in time I open my door for a good minute and smoothly pops out the door and grabs her bag in the front seat. "says follow me and barlely waits for me to go with her", as we walk up she knocks on 2 doors and then goes to the trap guys car to re-up and looks at me and shrugs when they don't open the door to the hotel. She gets in the dealers car infront of me and they drive away. THAT was the longest complicated Con. She denied 20 more while in the car for her to stay in the car " strategic because I saw this coming ", walks out asks to follow her, knocks on 2 doors, looks at me then drives away XD. Now I have multiple protection devices but those are for defence not a strung out con artist so I cut the loss and move to midlo. I find a thick WSW that I saw long time ago at a hotel there, have # but hasnt answered since then. We talk for 20 minutes standard rate for both. She was so sweet and kind and is a real professional, of course uses but it has no effect on her personality. Smells great and we talk about crazy mongers like the guy who beat little bit and that heather girl. Apparently she knows heather and says she's a good person until I tell her about what she did. She gives me info on little bit and its a deep story. We get at it and its great, get her number and drop her off. If I wasn't almost retired from the game I'd hand her 6 or 8, wasnt watching time or anything. Told her thanks, she's mid 30's and heather was like 43. The only ass I haven't stopped for was that WSW grandma with a Comet dragging behind her on chamberlain couple years back. OH and T street BSW skinny with fake hair from NY, BAD head, teeth and caught in hand, had to swerve that the next time I saw her, smile and wave boys smile and wave.
-
04-11-25 20:32 #12545Senior Member

Posts: 232Doubt they will be there but who knows
They claim they will be there for the weekend and leaving Monday but who knows.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 16:35 #12544Senior Member

Posts: 172Unicorn and roommate
Will be watching for postings around Mon Tues (hope they're still in town then).
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
Checking STG and LC for Emerson. Lmk ifif you I need to adjust anything. Much appreciated.
-
04-11-25 11:24 #12543Senior Member

Posts: 232Unicorn and roommate
They reached out and said they are getting a room off Midlothian. Emerson said she already promised to see some lucky monger. After that both are going to be out walking. Hopefully weather clears up otherwise they will be posting.
She said she's not passing out their number because too many stalkers and weirdos threatening. Them walking allows her to see who it is.
Good luck and happy hunting.
-
04-11-25 10:14 #12542Senior Member

Posts: 784Blonde Hailey
Can't get enough of this girl. She is cute, body has baby damage or she lost bunch weight, but my member is the perfect fit in her mouth / throat. Off bells rd.
-
04-10-25 18:04 #12541Regular Member

Posts: 8Unicorn
Hey,
Would you be willing to share the Unicorn's number with me. If not, I understand. Thanks.
-
04-10-25 11:11 #12540Senior Member

Posts: 121Unicorn
Just Pmd for their number if you are willing to pass it to another SM. Have been trying to get it for a while now!
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 21:58 #12539Senior Member

Posts: 449In town
I'm in town and if digits I'll take them.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 21:11 #12538Regular Member

Posts: 22Unicorn
Looks like it's time to hit the road again fellas! I remember last time she was here, I drove down Chamb like 5-6 different times with no luck. Would really appreciate if anyone had the digits to send my way. Gas is a bit pricier now LOL.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 07:45 #12537Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks for the Info
Hey I'm extremely new. Can I get her number from you? (Sent DM too).
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





