Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 26662
-
04-13-25 13:17 #23497Senior Member

Posts: 51Temp
Made arrangements to see her. Sat morning at 10. No Temp, she was sleeping. Tried Sunday to no avail.
-
04-13-25 12:37 #23496Senior Member

Posts: 188Erin Elise or Luxx
Erin reached out to me today. ODB is right. Her skip is down but the number is the same. She's having an Aqua Massage special in her Comstock Jacuzzi suite. If you're into a hot blonde MILF with nice bolt ons, tight athletic butt, great massage skills and insane "vocal" skills, definitely check her out. PM if you need the info.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 06:59 #23495Senior Member

Posts: 493Stormy
Reviewed her years ago, not sure how things are now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/891747466726
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 00:47 #23494Senior Member

Posts: 170Ferrari
I've tried to reach out to her cause I was curious myself and no response so I left it alone. I would like to know if she's legit or it's a scam but she looked worth looking into.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 21:45 #23493Senior Member

Posts: 188Alluring Latina, Ferrari
This is an odd one. She's been posting for a long time but has anyone actually ever seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/160526903999
I have my 2 or 3 in rotation, and I genuinely enjoy their respective company, but this one seems interesting.
-
04-12-25 21:41 #23492Senior Member

Posts: 1190Titties look nice. You titry fucked her? How was her mouth and pussy? And was her ass hole open to use?
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 15:39 #23491Senior Member

Posts: 1509Squirting Stormy
I know she's been around for a long time but just curious how she is and if she's a little rough in person or is she a good appointment? Does she really squirt? Sorry, I can't find a current link but she's well known I believe. Just wondering if she's worth seeing for that squirting fantasy.
-
04-12-25 12:00 #23490Senior Member

Posts: 208Erin (attaching photo)
I got some DMs asking where to find pic of Erin. (The screenshot I attached in my original post had her contact info, but the link doesn't work, apparently.).
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
I'll attach a photo that I took one time when I saw her.
-ODB.
-
04-11-25 23:40 #23489Regular Member

Posts: 2Rose
Yes, she lowered her rates during the time gap between first contact and the actual session, she asked me to donate the new lower rate instead of what I originally offered and I just rolled with it.
Originally Posted by Jrdyn22
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 23:13 #23488Senior Member

Posts: 404Looking for info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...x/989532375391
Has any experienced this mature provider? The pic she shared suggests a higher age than 38 that is posted but she sounds and looks delicious. You pay for the lotion or time the sex is free and all holes may be available. The pictures she has posted are obviously not her but she knows how to market LOL.
-
04-11-25 21:40 #23487Senior Member

Posts: 157I don't believe so.
Originally Posted by FarmerPete
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 20:58 #23486Senior Member

Posts: 262I mean look at that mess of a bed. She doesn't care.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 16:49 #23485Senior Member

Posts: 399Is this the Lauren that was known as College Girl Lauren in metro Detroit area?
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 15:45 #23484Senior Member

Posts: 404Erin Luxx or whatever
I have had good times with her and other times where she is spaced out and not fun. I would caution prospective mongers who expect reliability and good communication, she has neither. But when she's on she's very fun!
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 14:32 #23483Senior Member

Posts: 25Rose?
Did you donate the $$ listed?
Originally Posted by Faure1899
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




