Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 24805
-
04-13-25 00:35 #22825Regular Member

Posts: 18Aj
Any experience with this one? I've reached out but hard to get a response and can't find any reviews on here.
https://tryst.link/escort/aprettyjay
Thanks!
-
04-12-25 20:46 #22824Senior Member

Posts: 150OFBGC & The Love Shack
Who is still around from the infamous Old Fat Bald Guys Club and The Love Shack days?
Those may have been the wildest times of my life. I miss you guys and wish we could do it all over again.
-
04-12-25 20:39 #22823Senior Member

Posts: 150North side help
I'm from Lafayette and frequent the agencies in Indy. However, I'm looking for quality non-agency north end provider. I'm looking for someone petite or built with a decent attitude. If anyone could help, I'd sure owe you one.
OFBGC 4 life.
-
04-12-25 18:31 #22822Senior Member

Posts: 164Time waster
Can't seem to find her ad now, but # is 317-XXX-3476. She even did the verify photo I asked for, but when I show up to the hotel nothing. Little while later she says her phone died. HA.
Been out of the game for a while now, but thought I'd jump back in today. EVERY SINGLE GIRL has flaked. Had a girl from dating app wanting to play, so it kinda got me thinking. Yeah, she flaked when I wouldn't send money before hand ha but I was like Ill find one. Been a fucking waste of time so far. I'm picky and there are 0 girls available.
-
04-11-25 21:14 #22821Senior Member

Posts: 39Petite
My mother-in-law used to own a chain of petite clothing stores.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
She taught me that petite meant 5' 4" and below.
She sold a shit ton of clothes to short fat bitches. LOL.
-
04-11-25 18:18 #22820Senior Member

Posts: 751So now I have to know then for this chick Bob, which part was she not that she thought she was? LOL.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 16:41 #22819Senior Member

Posts: 121It's cool. I'll start saying skinny in the future 😁.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 15:35 #22818Senior Member

Posts: 37Anybody know how much she charges? I'm interested.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 15:06 #22817Senior Member

Posts: 958Petite
The true meaning of petite. I had to send this to a chick a couple days ago that was telling me she was petite.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 14:18 #22816Senior Member

Posts: 751Wonder if something changed
I'm wondering if something changed recently with her or something, because she has done CIM with me before as well. Albeit awhile since I have seen her though, so maybe she just decided to stop doing it. Shame if that's the case because recently for me, CIM has been a deciding factor lately on whether I go and see someone or not when it's BBBJ.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 14:15 #22815Senior Member

Posts: 751Appreciate it
Thanks, appreciate the info. Might have to give her a shot. Also, we will have to disagree again, seeing that's not what it says on google LOL. By the way Indy Bobby, this is all in fun disagreement my man LOL. Still appreciate the info on this one as I've thought about contacting her based on her ad.
Originally Posted by IndyBobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 14:07 #22814Senior Member

Posts: 121Disagree
The book definition is to be both short and slim. I think she's not as slim as the pics say. She is cheap by my standards. Under $$.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 12:14 #22813Senior Member

Posts: 751Just FYI
Thanks for the review. I have seen her ad a few times and thought about taking her for a spin myself. Was the rate reasonable? Also just an FYI for anyone that did not know, I'm assuming when you say she does not meet your definition of petite that you meant she was thicker than her pics lead her to be. The ad says that she is 5'1 in height, which would make her petite. Just the FYI to let everyone know, since a lot of females don't really know this either to be honest, but petite doesn't have to do with weight, shape, or size, and all has to do with the height of the female. Again just some Friday knowledge drop for you guys anyways, but much appreciated for the review.
Originally Posted by IndyBobby
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 08:37 #22812Senior Member

Posts: 751Courtney Lynn
If you do decide to go and see her, don't hit her up on her tryst profile though. These chicks get on Tryst and charge way more than they do on the other sites.
Originally Posted by IndyStar88
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...877/3178221095
https://callescort.org/317-822-1095
Like someone just said, it was an ok time though. Everything covered, no GFE, and the only thing I really didn't like was that unless you do the HR visit, she doesn't ride which was a bummer, but my experience was okay. Heard she raised her prices a bit since then, and I wouldn't repeat at the raised prices. Will say for me anyways, she asked how I liked my CBJ and she definitely delivered as promised since it was pretty solid. Although, just an okay experience, not great or anything to jump through the roof about, but also not bad either. Would say I would be more interested in going back if it was BBBJ, but what can ya do.
-
04-11-25 08:08 #22811Senior Member

Posts: 329I was thinking trying her out. How was her attitude and demeanor during the session? How different was she from the pics?
Originally Posted by IndyBobby
[View Original Post]
Thanks.











Reply With Quote



