Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 13815
-
04-19-25 18:50 #12000Senior Member

Posts: 989Armour Square / Bridgeport is fairly safe, so if you're getting the fisheye from the clannish locals, it's probably because you are a stranger going to a well-known brothel. West of Ashland is probably more dangerous given that household income drops 50%, but risk is still low if you're just going to and from your car and the apartment.
Originally Posted by Snapp
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 15:07 #11999Senior Member

Posts: 86Hard to tell age with some of these Asian girls, probably early 30's. No way photos are from this year but certainly not older than 4 or 5 years. Hell I remember one other outfit sending a photo that had to be 15 years old.
Originally Posted by GogoMan01
[View Original Post]
I'd probably stick with going during the day or at least check a crime map of area before going at night. Just stopped for a short trip from QC area so not familiar with the area.
-
04-19-25 14:57 #11998Senior Member

Posts: 64Top Spa Recommendations
Was hoping someone could point me in the right direction to the best providing spas.
In particular, spas that offer BBBJ and FS (no rub & tugs please) and bonus if any are known to be persuaded to offer BBFS.
Anything helps. I currently have my eye on RedLantern, Orange, and Ashland Perfect. Any others greatly appreciated.
-
04-19-25 01:25 #11997Regular Member

Posts: 3Neighborhood
Thanks for the review. Any estimation about age? BTW also a bit concerned about this location, feels not safe enough?
Originally Posted by Snapp
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-25 22:34 #11996Senior Member

Posts: 86Ella at Blue Phoenix
Saw Ella at BP. She is the girl in the photos and the photos are reasonably recent and accurate. She has a pretty face and absolutely fantastic real breasts, body is a bit less tight and toned compared to website. She seemed kind of tired and was fairly reserved but she got the job done.
Overall the process for getting in was straight forward, the location is near Sox stadium so you may want to avoid on game days. Neighborhood is a bit sketchy with a couple of guys side eyeing me but seems safe enough during the day.
Apartment setup is nothing special at all so expect a shower but not a fancy table shower with a lofta scrub down.
Ella is supposed to be there thru the 20th.
-
04-18-25 11:27 #11995Regular Member

Posts: 24Be careful out there
https://www.boston25news.com/news/lo...DLR4ZHOAF7PP4/
Looks like a K-girl agency was busted and they got many of the Johns.
-
04-18-25 10:27 #11994Senior Member

Posts: 53Daisy
Daisy is back.
https://tryst.link/escort/daisy456
-
04-16-25 00:58 #11993Banned Member

Posts: 10[Deleted by Admin]
============================================
Greetings Gentlemen,
With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).
Thanks.
-
04-15-25 14:40 #11992Shill

Posts: 196Reporting In
-
04-11-25 13:41 #11991Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 40[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!
Keep this shit off the forum.
A2
-
04-11-25 12:31 #11990Senior Member

Posts: 1714Yes, I will. She was kind enough to give me a sneak peak tour last month. Like I posted before, brand new hardwood floor and fresh coat of paint. Such a shame that such a nice facility is just sitting there idle.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
I understand your reservation about going to an apartment. Too bad you will miss the new BP girl Ella. She is not really new technically as she was here last year. I didn't review her because I saw her next to her last day. Really elegant girl. She didn't get any buzz because she was in the same rotation as Anne. Bad timing, but I guess she did well enough to want to return again.
-
04-11-25 12:17 #11989Senior Member

Posts: 1714She is working in San Diego currently.
Originally Posted by BeeepBoooop
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 09:22 #11988Senior Member

Posts: 158Thanks
Appreciate you. I'm sure you'll share the link or info when open. I don't do the apartments but this rotation has some beautiful big natural fit girls and I was hoping they would be at the sister parlor.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 07:09 #11987Regular Member

Posts: 7Does anyone know if Anne is working anywhere currently? Haven't seen anyone in a while and am greatly missing her haha.
-
04-11-25 02:44 #11986Regular Member

Posts: 7Does anyone know if Anne is working anywhere right now? Haven't seen anyone in a little bit but have been missing her a lot.











Reply With Quote






