Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 921 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11996

    Ella at Blue Phoenix

    Saw Ella at BP. She is the girl in the photos and the photos are reasonably recent and accurate. She has a pretty face and absolutely fantastic real breasts, body is a bit less tight and toned compared to website. She seemed kind of tired and was fairly reserved but she got the job done.

    Overall the process for getting in was straight forward, the location is near Sox stadium so you may want to avoid on game days. Neighborhood is a bit sketchy with a couple of guys side eyeing me but seems safe enough during the day.

    Apartment setup is nothing special at all so expect a shower but not a fancy table shower with a lofta scrub down.

    Ella is supposed to be there thru the 20th.

  2. #11995

    Be careful out there

    https://www.boston25news.com/news/lo...DLR4ZHOAF7PP4/

    Looks like a K-girl agency was busted and they got many of the Johns.

  3. #11994

  4. #11993
    [Deleted by Admin]

    ============================================

    Greetings Gentlemen,

    With all due respect, I would very much appreciate it if you would not use my forum to publicly solicit or exchange information on how to find and/or use my competitor's website(s).

    Thanks.

  5. #11992

  6. #11991
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 40
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

    Keep this shit off the forum.

    A2

  7. #11990
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate you. I'm sure you'll share the link or info when open. I don't do the apartments but this rotation has some beautiful big natural fit girls and I was hoping they would be at the sister parlor.
    Yes, I will. She was kind enough to give me a sneak peak tour last month. Like I posted before, brand new hardwood floor and fresh coat of paint. Such a shame that such a nice facility is just sitting there idle.

    I understand your reservation about going to an apartment. Too bad you will miss the new BP girl Ella. She is not really new technically as she was here last year. I didn't review her because I saw her next to her last day. Really elegant girl. She didn't get any buzz because she was in the same rotation as Anne. Bad timing, but I guess she did well enough to want to return again.

  8. #11989
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeepBoooop  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Anne is working anywhere currently? Haven't seen anyone in a while and am greatly missing her haha.
    She is working in San Diego currently.

  9. #11988

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    I have officially given up on asking. I asked 2 weeks ago and she said 2 to 3 weeks. I happened to ask yesterday and she said it's another month now. She is pissed as she has been paying rent since last December when the renovation started.

    Both GB girls are staying until the 15th per their website. BP has a new girl starting tomorrow per their updated website.
    Appreciate you. I'm sure you'll share the link or info when open. I don't do the apartments but this rotation has some beautiful big natural fit girls and I was hoping they would be at the sister parlor.

  10. #11987
    Does anyone know if Anne is working anywhere currently? Haven't seen anyone in a while and am greatly missing her haha.

  11. #11986
    Does anyone know if Anne is working anywhere right now? Haven't seen anyone in a little bit but have been missing her a lot.

  12. #11985
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    Do you know when they are going to be open? Figured with gb having their rotation after today maybe it's going to be soon.
    I have officially given up on asking. I asked 2 weeks ago and she said 2 to 3 weeks. I happened to ask yesterday and she said it's another month now. She is pissed as she has been paying rent since last December when the renovation started.

    Both GB girls are staying until the 15th per their website. BP has a new girl starting tomorrow per their updated website.

  13. #11984

    Purple rainbow

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Do you know when they are going to be open? Figured with gb having their rotation after today maybe it's going to be soon.

  14. #11983
    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    Where can I pay a visit to Bella?
    https://www.greenbuddhachi.com/

  15. #11982

    24 hr

    Are any of the apartments 24 hrs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape