Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 4467
-
04-16-25 15:05 #4422Senior Member

Posts: 31Videos
PM me and I will try to help.
Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 12:30 #4421Senior Member

Posts: 428I fell for it. Tried the search. I saw Sara regularly for a few years and if she is on there she does not come up right away. Pretty much a wild goose chase.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly55
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 09:38 #4420Senior Member

Posts: 31Ni one forgets Sara aha Sun
No one could forget Sara aka sun.
Originally Posted by Marcath
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-25 09:17 #4419Senior Member

Posts: 256Sara
That brings up a lot of vids. Need a little more. A link would be nice. I never saw Sara so don't know what to look for.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly55
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 19:50 #4418Senior Member

Posts: 31Sara video
Search Asian massageXhamster.com.
Originally Posted by AsianEater
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 15:53 #4417Senior Member

Posts: 173No link brother? I tried searching but did not find it.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly55
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 21:51 #4416Senior Member

Posts: 31Sara at Victoria spa
Was catching up on my porn and low and behold I come across a video on Xhamster.com that some monger put up that he recorded secretly while seeing the Legend Sara from Nicole's then Victoria Spa. Unbelievable clarity.
-
04-12-25 11:07 #4415Senior Member

Posts: 173Re: New Place
I drove by and called the number on the window and confirmed it's all Asian staff I'm guessing Chinese by the accent. Typical $50 for the HHR I might have to give it a shot.
Originally Posted by Scarface805
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 10:49 #4414Senior Member

Posts: 48A new massage place just reopened
Hello fellow mongers, the old blue moon spa building just reopened with a plain massage storefront sign with new massage neon signs. I just passed by recently and I noticed the place was open for business. If anyone tries this place please share. I'm curious if its latina or asian staff.
-
04-03-25 01:25 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 173I guarantee this is a different Jenny she's been at this same location for over 30 years. Here's a link with the address and the number if your interested.
Originally Posted by YellowFeverrr
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-healt...oxnard-ca-5199#rubmaps.
-
04-03-25 00:54 #4412Senior Member

Posts: 43I have seen her, the place is called June Spa on Google maps. I tried to do a return visit a week after I saw her and the shop was locked up. They might be only open when she is wanting to work or it has already closed. The place smells like cigarettes, which is a minus for me.
Originally Posted by YellowFeverrr
[View Original Post]
Jenny is definitely older, 50-60 but she presents well. Nice looking lady, a little tall and skinny. Seemed like only standard HE was available but her hands roam all over while she's working on you. She stayed mostly dressed and started revealing more and more.
-
04-02-25 11:43 #4411Senior Member

Posts: 30Trade
Anyone willing to trade for Colombian Samantha's contact?
Colombian MILF from Magic Therapy.
-
04-01-25 13:28 #4410Regular Member

Posts: 1Jenny
Would you have any more info on Jenny? I once met a Jenny in Ventura (at Healing Hands) that was a little older, but gave a great massage and extras. Do you have her number? Or can you describe her? The Jenny I remember was slightly taller, thin, and had some nice bolt ons. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by AsianEater
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 13:45 #4409Senior Member

Posts: 95A name would be helpful asthis other poor guy got the wrong one.
Originally Posted by MyShaft
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 13:44 #4408Senior Member

Posts: 95Sounds awful. Unfortunately most of the providers do not know anything about gaining repeat customers.
Originally Posted by AsianEater
[View Original Post]
We all owe you a debt of gratitude 🙏.










Reply With Quote



