Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 5570
-
04-15-25 22:25 #5060Senior Member

Posts: 87Stop the cap.
Originally Posted by MrBlueSea
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-25 13:42 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 67Char_2266
Maybe meeting with her, will report if I do. Any intel?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-7c2182d350eb
-
04-14-25 15:31 #5058Senior Member

Posts: 87Standard 500 per meet.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 15:25 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 80Did you get any indication from her of what she's looking for financially?
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-25 14:13 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 87Couple experiences
Chelsey.
- nice.
- upfront ppm / 500.
Kept asking for little donations that rubbed me the wrong way.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-4530039eba28
Elizabeth.
Married deal breaker.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-e6f26b2be1ad
Jazzy.
- upfront.
- awesome personality.
- marriage deal-breaker.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-a5415a311c0d
-
04-13-25 14:10 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 101Try this
I had been using Blackhawk prepaid cards from Lowes but it didn't work last time. I read about this on the Northern VA sugar baby forum. Purchase an egift visa on vanillagift.com. You will have to purchase it with your regular cc, and they will email you the card numbers, exp date, etc. You don't even have to register it. I then joined using my fake SA account. I used the same fake name and address as when I had joined previously. It worked without a hitch. (At least for now!
Originally Posted by DriveHard
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-25 09:49 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 191Same here. I was able to rejoin the past 3 months without a problem, no selfie.
Originally Posted by DrSugarD
[View Original Post]
Did you rejoin with a giftcard? I've been unable to get any to go through this time though. Any tricks?
-
04-11-25 11:47 #5053Senior Member

Posts: 101The new and improved (?) SA
I have 2 old accounts. Neither are verified. I just rejoined with one of the accounts and did not have do the selfie BS. Apparently for the time being old accounts don't follow the new rules. I'm sure sooner or later they will apply the rules to the old accounts too. When they do that I'll be done with SA.
Originally Posted by Falconwings33
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 10:20 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 80It's their attempt at limiting the scammers. Is it required now? I have a fake profile as well as my real one and it keeps getting pop ups asking to verify but so far it's not required. We've all complained at the increase in scammers over the years, now they're trying to give everyone some confidence that the person they're talking to is real. Most if not all of the dating services are doing it now. I verified on my real profile because I'm divorced and no longer have any reason not to. It will be interesting to see how many paying customers they drive away and whether they change their minds. It does appear that many of the girls are doing it and the ones that don't have the verification are more likely to look like scammers to me. For what it's worth I've been told several times in the last month or so that girls specifically wrote back to me because I have verified in multiple ways but I'm sure there are girls on there that realize the married guys won't verify so I don't know how much difference it will make.
Originally Posted by Falconwings33
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 22:16 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 98Seeking new selfie rule
So I deleted my old profile sometime back and was trying to sign up again and it is now asking me to verify with a selfie? WTF is that? Did any of you guys do that? Like why would they make it so hard to sign up and chase their paying customers away, frekin makes no sense.
-
04-09-25 20:54 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 425I don't know how real this bio is. On the first photo she's sitting in a private jet. I noticed she wears a Rolex watch.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
If she's real, she's not going to be cheap. At all.
-
04-09-25 20:02 #5049Senior Member

Posts: 67Sofia
Has anyone seen this one? DM me with details and let's compare notes.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-1d94724947d9
-
04-09-25 14:15 #5048Senior Member

Posts: 2335My friend you just described 90% of all of these girls. I'm beginning to question why not just regular date. Men used to have a young mistress as a by production of a successful like! Social media has kill that I imagine. They all seem to think, and reinforced by weak simps IMO, that their v-jay give them the right to a luxe life while giving nothing in return. I did a duo once with SBs and it was OK. Is avoid unless you can get them to agree to P2P without changing rubbers (better yet test and raw) as it's a real drag to have to stop and change rubbers. Really. They dous are typically scams on SA SB.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
04-08-25 16:57 #5047Senior Member

Posts: 236Love
I talked with Love not too long ago and She wanted 1 k ppm. That pretty much ended the conversation on my end.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 16:31 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 204Joy and Sophia
I've only had conversations with Joy and Sophia. I would avoid both. Both are pretty forceful about wanting to drain your bank account and treat you like garbage. At least for Joy, she seems surprised that no one wants to let her drain their bank account without even giving them sex. And she's not even very cute. As for Sophia, she just seems like a straight up B. She wants to be more of a dom or something. She is cute though if the pics are real.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




