Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 595
-
09-02-25 15:02 #550Senior Member

Posts: 381Ross
I was traveling and in Sandusky. I had been to Zen and didn't have fond memories so I tried Ross. Took the hour. I was only looking for a good strong massage and a HE and that's what I got. Therapist nothing to look at and no trade before flip but very good massage and okay ending. I will repeat for the massage alone.
-
07-24-25 18:45 #549Senior Member

Posts: 384Reported good massage no extras.
Originally Posted by Cpp97
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-25 07:43 #548Senior Member

Posts: 76New AMP, Norwalk
Any intel on this new AMP that opened in Norwalk? https://skipthegames.com/posts/sandu...a/894918447917.
Also any new updates on the AMP in Sandusky next to KFC?
-
06-24-25 21:25 #547Senior Member

Posts: 97FS aroma
Hey folks I'll be visiting the area in two weeks on holiday. I visited Aroma around this time last year had a good experience with table shower and HE. What's the going rate for FS and the house fee here? I will report back my findings.
-
06-13-25 19:27 #546Senior Member

Posts: 139Posts
They all post on STG. That is how hey get customers, even though it is not HE.
Originally Posted by BearHugz
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 13:59 #545Senior Member

Posts: 146Thank you for the report! Not sure why they posted on STG unless someone is playing games.
Originally Posted by JimDandy1
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-25 23:22 #544Regular Member

Posts: 2Norwalk Massage
I was there about 2 weeks ago and had a great massage, but no extras offered and she pushed my hand away while trying to rub her leg. There was a bi folding partition dividing the front and actual massage table. Not as private as a separate room.
Originally Posted by BearHugz
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 21:50 #543Senior Member

Posts: 36Saw that and would like info also.
Originally Posted by BearHugz
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 17:42 #542Senior Member

Posts: 146Norwalk Massage
I see where there is an ad on STG for an asian massage in Norwalk. Has anyone been there or heard anything about it?
-
05-22-25 14:28 #541Senior Member

Posts: 384Anyone have experience with any of the massage spa I Sandusky lately. Be back in the area next week.
-
04-22-25 14:41 #540Senior Member

Posts: 76Next to KFC on Perkins Ave.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-25 11:08 #539Senior Member

Posts: 384From out of town here on a fishing trip could you please tell me where Zen is or a link. Last 4 would help.
Originally Posted by RecordPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-25 14:42 #538Senior Member

Posts: 224Zen
I have been there 3 times in 3 months. Had 3 different girls. 3 different experiences. All happy. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Cpp97
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 12:20 #537Senior Member

Posts: 76Definitely scammers, both accounts are new and those were there only post (about zen). I messaged one and asked for more info and just got a generic response. If any senior members actually went there and left “happy” please let us know!
Originally Posted by ClevelandRock
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 08:38 #536Senior Member

Posts: 26Previous reports?
By all previous descriptions you mean the one single report by a guy who's literally reported nothing else? Seems sketchy. Seems like owners just tryin to get some business.
Originally Posted by RockLegend78
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





