Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 33445
-
04-11-25 10:03 #31585Senior Member

Posts: 347Can't say how the brunette girl's pics got attached to her ad, but Jade is the blonde, and those pictures are of her.
Originally Posted by Observant
[View Original Post]
We did no discuss a threesome or the possibility of one, so I don't know if she does them. It did not seem as though there were two people staying in the room if that means anything.
-
04-11-25 09:47 #31584Senior Member

Posts: 985Update on Ella Mae
I just talked to Ella and she will be available today. It is her and not someone else posing as her. If you want the number PM me and I will send it to you. I will be monitoring my mailbox occasionally today. Hopefully my mailbox won't overflow too fast.
-
04-11-25 08:11 #31583Senior Member

Posts: 44Bless, a blessing
https://sweetbless.com/
My anxiety over some recent stings around my place of residence was pretty high; but with some encouragement I pushed through it and went and saw Bless. Always thought the closest thing to the true Asian experience I could get is Indianapolis; Bless being so close felt to good to be true, thankfully it was true!
Her pictures on tryst and her website genuinely don't do her justice, she's much cuter in person. She's cute, small, and greets you with a kiss as soon as you walk in the door. After that she helps you undress and it's off for a mouth wash and a shower, where she scrubs all the essential bits that are about to get dirty again. BBBJ while drying off, and in the top 5 of enthusiastic bjs I've gotten so far! Take it back to the bed and she had me sit on the edge while she continued to suck and lick, stopping every while to stroke both my dick and my ego. After a few minutes I requested 69 which she happily obliged, and she got very wet, my face was pretty slick by the time I had my fill and she laughed as she wiped my face clean. Then she hopped on cowgirl and I was left laying there enjoying the view! She has a really tight body and I was enjoying it to the fullest, I flipped her on her back and fucked her in mish, she put her feet on my chest and I grabbed her ankles and kissed them, she has really cute small feet if that's something you are into. I didn't want to finish yet so I stopped and leaned over to make out a bit and she seemed to enjoy it. Then she bent over in doggy and. Lord what a sight, I didn't get to enjoy it as long as I'd have liked to unfortunately.
After we caught our breath and cleaned up, she had lay on my stomach and gave a really nice massage, based on all the cracking my joints did it was needed too. She's not fluent in English but knows enough to keep a basic conversation going and has a similar sense of humor to me. After the massage it was back to the shower where she cleaned me up, we made out a bit before she shooed me out to finish as I dry off and start to get dressed, she helped me finish and pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the way out.
I think she's relatively new to the scene, hence the lack of info about her, but incan now confirm she's real and legit. She'll be in Columbus for a while then I think she said she'll be in Pittsburgh. When I asked though, she said she'll back in Cincinnati and said everyone's been nice to her here. Let's keep treating her well guys, she gives the full k-girl experience, and is enthusiastic!
-
04-11-25 02:49 #31582Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 29Did you loose my contact?
I am Confused.
Originally Posted by FpReally2
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-25 02:48 #31581Senior Member

Posts: 661Fallen Redemption
Got the full blow your phone up complete psycho treatment. Recommend avoiding.
https://tryst.link/escort/fallen-redemption
-
04-10-25 23:37 #31580Senior Member

Posts: 90Ashley UTR
She has asked me to put a hold on sharing her digits so if you messaged and I haven't responded that is why. For you that got the number a few of you need to learn some patience and not drive off good talent.
-
04-10-25 23:08 #31579Senior Member

Posts: 103Jade. Confused about pic
You are on to something.
May be first Slim blonde pictures are inaccurate or very old ones and the last 2 pics of thick brunnette are most recent ones?
Originally Posted by Observant
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 21:33 #31578Senior Member

Posts: 192Are you not going to tell us who?
Originally Posted by JustnBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 18:28 #31577Senior Member

Posts: 98Pulled the escort trigger
Hey guys!
I pulled the escort trigger on a gal recommendation in here and boy oh boy am I glad I did. She was hot. Looked in my eyes like she was pulling my soul towards her. A beautiful white girl, fit, and freaky.
I was thinking about that Bless, but in California Asian women are a dime a dozen. Plus she wanted me to send a picture without allowing face talk. I don't want no problems and don't want my face all over camera video recordings. I spoke to a lawyer friend who told me that the cbain hotels hold onto footage for at least 30 days and if it is a place of ill repute with ongoing investigations maybe even longer.
Oh well. Guess I wanted to try but the big head prevailed.
And the white chick was okay with me picking her up and a car date.
Good times.
The Beaver.
-
04-10-25 16:49 #31576Senior Member

Posts: 117Bless
Saw her today, it was a great time. She's short, sexy, tight, giggly.
Really knows how to make you feel like a King. Treat her right and she will blow your mind.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 16:22 #31575Senior Member

Posts: 386LilWetWet as always is still around UTR. Only doing 1 day a week some times 2. I reached out to her when I returned from Florida an she responded quickly. We are setting.
Originally Posted by FpReally2
[View Original Post]
Up a time to meet soon.
-
04-10-25 15:49 #31574Senior Member

Posts: 324Be Careful with the come get you some girl
This person is having people go to a fictitious / ghost address in a high crime area of South Fairmount. Until I hear otherwise it's a hard NO go.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/185406597
-
04-10-25 15:02 #31573Senior Member

Posts: 747Seen recently
I saw her a couple weeks ago. Before that it had been months. Our schedules rarely align but I can confirm she's still around and sporadically seeing friends.
Originally Posted by FpReally2
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 14:17 #31572Senior Member

Posts: 192So did you partake with Odroyale and not the friend, or did you not partake at all and your just confirming she a real person but no nothing about her status?
Originally Posted by RemFlout
[View Original Post]
Anyone else have anything on her?
-
04-10-25 13:08 #31571Senior Member

Posts: 313LSME a fave!
She is my go-to when she's in town, and I always enjoy her company. She's enthusiastic, fun, creative, and a pleaser.
Originally Posted by HandyDaty
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





