Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 3196
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
  1. #3076

    Got to gatekeep the goats

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Damn didn't think many people knew her since no one talked about her on here. She was truly a great girl.
    I was thinkin that too but I never talked about her because I figured it was a iykyk type of thing and everyone brings up the new talent & scouts. Shit sucks.

  2. #3075

    So sorry you missed out

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ads for years and texted back and forth numerous times but things never fell through. My regular in Trenton is M. I. A. Right now. I have had the opportunity to ride the stroll recently and I haven't seen much. Trenton blows atm.
    Its different for me I was one of her regulars so when I found out she passed it fucked me up. You're not lying about it being dead too it makes no sense. Backpage days you had so many options you'd feel like a kid in a candy store but now its a desert and the talent out on stg & lc are gross or fake.

  3. #3074
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMuffinMan  [View Original Post]
    The Legend Nikkye has officially passed away on February 10. So sad she was amazing at her job. Going to miss her.
    Damn didn't think many people knew her since no one talked about her on here. She was truly a great girl.

  4. #3073

    I also never partaken

    Quote Originally Posted by DaMuffinMan  [View Original Post]
    She had a perfect ass. Lip service out of this world and the clam was grippy & moist. Always was clean smelled great despite appearances at times. And was very resourceful. She helped me in plenty ways. Don't know if another one like her will come around. Trenton is so dead on STG.
    Saw her ads for years and texted back and forth numerous times but things never fell through. My regular in Trenton is M. I. A. Right now. I have had the opportunity to ride the stroll recently and I haven't seen much. Trenton blows atm.

  5. #3072

    Sorry you missed out

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    I was not ever able to meet her. Only seen her once standing in front mercer county courthouse. She had a fat ass.
    She had a perfect ass. Lip service out of this world and the clam was grippy & moist. Always was clean smelled great despite appearances at times. And was very resourceful. She helped me in plenty ways. Don't know if another one like her will come around. Trenton is so dead on STG.

  6. #3071

    Rip

    Quote Originally Posted by SamIam  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for posting this. I remember her and had a good time with her-.
    I was not ever able to meet her. Only seen her once standing in front mercer county courthouse. She had a fat ass.

  7. #3070
    Quote Originally Posted by DaMuffinMan  [View Original Post]
    The Legend Nikkye has officially passed away on February 10. So sad she was amazing at her job. Going to miss her.
    Thank you for posting this. I remember her and had a good time with her-.

  8. #3069

    Nikkye

    The Legend Nikkye has officially passed away on February 10. So sad she was amazing at her job. Going to miss her.

  9. #3068
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some info on these two chicks:

    First one is Ms Candy. She looks kinda nasty. But those girls are usually the best ones at head! Has anyone pulled the trigger? https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...y/125495846694.

    Also if anyone has seen Candyland / Candy / Becca lately lmk. Her pics look good but haven't heard anyone visiting her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/953992749185.
    Becca is a thief she stole money from me years ago and those pictures are filtered not worth seeing.

  10. #3067

    Trenton chicks

    Looking for some info on these two chicks:

    First one is Ms Candy. She looks kinda nasty. But those girls are usually the best ones at head! Has anyone pulled the trigger? https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...y/125495846694.

    Also if anyone has seen Candyland / Candy / Becca lately lmk. Her pics look good but haven't heard anyone visiting her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/953992749185.

  11. #3066
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    I found a guy on xvids that has a foot fetish he's out there in kensington sucking dirty stinking toes Lmao.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video.ufheub...tion_of_philly
    Just when you think you've seen it all.

  12. #3065

    Funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jraba  [View Original Post]
    This is like the most diabolic but hilarious thing I've ever heard. Lmao.
    I found a guy on xvids that has a foot fetish he's out there in kensington sucking dirty stinking toes Lmao.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video.ufheub...tion_of_philly

  13. #3064
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    There is a monger in Philly that shows up at random intervals who pays streetwalkers to let him buzz cut their hair off during dates. You'll suddenly see a trend of girls on the stroll bald or wearing cheap wigs / hats. Dude has gone inactive for long periods and then bald streetwalkers / drug addicts everywhere along the stroll.
    This is like the most diabolic but hilarious thing I've ever heard. Lmao.

  14. #3063
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Rebecca a Trenton street walker she's a rip off not worth seeing.

  15. #3062

    Candy

    I seen her post a while, I feel she running with a melissa, when I googled her 609-554-6699 I see a review for melissa, not sure if it just by chance. Anyone seen her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/320678843788

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape