Trenton & Camden
+
Results 136 to 150 of 3196
-
01-31-25 15:44 #3061Senior Member

Posts: 530I have seen a girl in Philly who'd agreed to have her head shaved, said she wished she hadn't. Quite a good service though.
Originally Posted by WookieCookie33
[View Original Post]
This Britney had glasses and dark hair, fairly wrapped up, but didn't seem to have short hair.
-
01-30-25 14:09 #3060Senior Member

Posts: 214There is a monger in Philly that shows up at random intervals who pays streetwalkers to let him buzz cut their hair off during dates. You'll suddenly see a trend of girls on the stroll bald or wearing cheap wigs / hats. Dude has gone inactive for long periods and then bald streetwalkers / drug addicts everywhere along the stroll.
Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 11:12 #3059Senior Member

Posts: 790Is this britney with short hair? Petite?
I had seen her a few months ago but then she said she was having chemotherapy. She had shaved her head before and I thought for other reasons.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 02:09 #3058Senior Member

Posts: 530Saw Krystal a few times recently. At her place, the guy she lives with is very unstable and prone to just screaming at her and you. She fell asleep on me the second time I went there, and he started yelling well before we were done so I got left hanging. Next time I took her out and he didn't start calling her until we were on the way back. She doesn't like living there.
I also saw Melissa B and took her to a room. She delivered, then asked if she could have a little sleep, and we just passed right out for 5 hours. Denied a morning BJ too. She was making a purchase around Hudson and Hamilton, and there was a new girl - Britney - there too. Should have taken her along too, have a seasoned pro show her how to look after a man.
-
01-29-25 01:57 #3057Senior Member

Posts: 530Sarah
She said she's been in Trenton for about 8 months, picked her up behind the Church on Broad. Took her to my current spot and we had a good time. Gave her a pack of smokes as a tip.
-
01-06-25 23:34 #3056Senior Member

Posts: 530I'm not too shy either, it sounds like a pretty similar setup to her last place by Clinton / Hudson where Shannon apparently inhabits now. Always wanted to be quiet, when she knew full well he knew she had "company". Hell, if he wants to watch I'd give him a burner phone to video with. That said, I've got a decent place to take girls currently.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 20:42 #3055Senior Member

Posts: 3009No lies detected I went to the place where she stay with the one leg old man the only thing in the room was a chair I do not care if the guy is listening I screamed and shake twice after two blowjobs. I asked about Amy M she told me she use to see her every morning on the bus going to the methodone clinic.
Originally Posted by RecycleMikel
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 19:48 #3054Regular Member

Posts: 1Not so wonderful
I got bait and switched today. She doesn't have furniture in her room. The guy she cares for in the next room listens in on everything, so I couldn't make a peep. She did let me eat that sweet kitty with the roast beef lips, but as I was, she was texting on her phone, possibly with someone that was to call shortly thereafter to speed me along rushed out before I could even "enjoy" myself. I won't be returning. And I had even given a larger donation to begin with. Buyer Beware. RM.
Originally Posted by MacMac669
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 16:07 #3053Senior Member

Posts: 41I second that Krystal is wonderful. I don't know who cupcake is. I feel like I'm missing out.
Originally Posted by MoDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 21:32 #3052Senior Member

Posts: 197None of them stand out. Best of the current, albeit only part-timers, are Krystal and Cupcake. As someone mentioned Krystal is in a live-in homecare situation on Greenwood Ave but can be found on occasion. Cupcake can usually be found after 7, but she is good at keeping a phone , if you know what I mean. Imo she's the best head dr around currently. Anyone seen Amy E lately?
Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-24 14:31 #3051Senior Member

Posts: 242Sarah the twin?
Originally Posted by RecycleMikel6
[View Original Post]
Saw Jeanette when she first appeared in Trenton. Has some skills to her, but could have changed by now. Stacy, Dana, and Alicia look so bad now that I don't know how they get picked up. Always heard about Shannon's hygiene issues, so never picked up.
-
12-20-24 06:48 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 790And now for something completely different. Lots of new playthings.
Near the pantry S. Broad, Adeline, Malone, Chestnut streets: Sarah (Blonde) nice skills. Jeanette (haven't sampled yet) Stacy Rae (grumpy cat but has decent skills) Dana (saw her on a bike near division), Alicia (Cash and Dash a long time ago, an elephant never forgets), Shannon (saw her on S Clinton and Mott, Previously couldn't suck to save her life and had hygiene issues).
-
12-20-24 06:28 #3049Senior Member

Posts: 790Which Jessica passed away?
I'm sorry to say that it doesn't matter. Jessica with the fairy toadstool isn't doing well. Rumor and confirmed is that she is blind. I don't know if it is a temporary thing or not.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 04:34 #3048Senior Member

Posts: 530I saw Krystal a couple more times recently, quite satisfactory.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
Sad news about poetry. But which Jessica is Mike mentioning? Not faerie-on-toadstool tramp stamp one, I hope?
-
12-16-24 00:41 #3047Senior Member

Posts: 153I'm going to be in the Trenton area in a few weeks. Is it a BBFS friendly place? If so, any recommendations?










Reply With Quote





