Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 555 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 8325
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7470
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie  [View Original Post]
    If Farrah is trans, that's one impressively manufactured pussy.
    Never seen Farah but if you're already in the door, a good way to tell is trying to get her aroused with your hand if the ginormous hands or cheeks bones don't give them away. If they get even a little wet after some persistent FOV, they're most likely good to go imo.

  2. #7469
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie  [View Original Post]
    If Farrah is trans, that's one impressively manufactured pussy.
    Someone brought that up a long time ago, and it seems to stick with people around here that have never even seen her. I'm not even bothering to say it's bullshit anymore. Just avoid her. More for me and others that know better.

  3. #7468

    Farrah

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Farrah been talked about here if she's a he. Some swear she's a she. , others. Not so sure.

    I'm not about to find out so it's "Buyer Beware."
    If Farrah is trans, that's one impressively manufactured pussy.

  4. #7467

    That is Farah's ad

    Quote Originally Posted by KnockPlease  [View Original Post]
    Says she's a female then says it's a male. Which is it?
    That is Farah's ad on SB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250410_090800_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  5. #7466

    She / He. Whatever

    Quote Originally Posted by KnockPlease  [View Original Post]
    Says she's a female then says it's a male. Which is it?
    Farrah been talked about here if she's a he. Some swear she's a she. , others. Not so sure.

    I'm not about to find out so it's "Buyer Beware."

  6. #7465

    Michelle Tripps

    Fuck that nasty hole, I got fairly close to her over a 2 year period, problem is, first, she is not that good I mean she takes a lot of cock every day so it can't be real enjoyable for her, at this point. You never know where she's going to be in her head. Because you don't know what or where she's been for the last 3 days before you. Tied up raped again, no dope strung out passed out up 5 days, gang bang, swallowing. And if you know her & have had serios convos. Hours I mean. She is bat shit crazy she knows it and keeps it under wraps mostly, pretty sure her boy of almost 21 lives wither her now for the last year. More than once she texted me asking me to come. Rate was next to nothing of her normal like 40 25. I arrived and she wanted a ride to the strip. For a few $$ to wait for her to get fucked by who knows what and how many and how long then give me like 30 40 - yeah- she wanted a 5 $ ride somewhere. No intentesnisons of returning in a few minutes or paying you so she could fuck her connect for dope or get done for 200 . Yeah she told me way back how she got lames to do that & then started trying to run that on me, after I stopped seeing her. Like I for got what she told me. The thing that pissed me off, is I only fell for it once. I was doing something else, & drove across town on the her promise of BBFS. Which she had no intention of. She lured me over for a ride. After that first, when she tried it later I was like yeah, I'm here in the lot now waiting. I got her twice cause she did not have a ride to where ever- at least from me. Like this dude says. There are way better way cleaner way more attractive way less bs. Drama do what they say BBFS women for the same $$$ I THmean you got to understand that by the time a ***** has a following on this site in this forum. She's taken a few thousand loads is jaded & tore the fuck back half out of their minds on dope no sleep fucking off everything and all the abuse that comes with being a ***** with a line 300 deep every day.

  7. #7464
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockPlease  [View Original Post]
    Says she's a female then says it's a male. Which is it?
    They had one of them on that old Jerry Springer show Baggage. Funniest episode I ever watched.

  8. #7463

    What up dude?

    Says she's a female then says it's a male. Which is it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250409_143721_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  9. #7462

    I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbfscipOnly  [View Original Post]
    Seeing these providers early morning is what I always do. You'll often get the best experience at the best rates before noon. They usually need money to pay for their room another day, having smoked, snorted or injected all the money they made the night before. They also aren't high AF yet so they are more stable and less likely to flake. While not true for every provider, Abby is a time wasting hot mess no matter what time it is, morning visits end up being a better experience 9 times out of 10.
    I personally don't fuck these skanky chicks that are bargain basement addicts, but even if I did, I think your logic is flawed. Have you ever had a hangover? Feel like going for a hard workout early in the morning when you do? These chicks can barely move in the morning after bending all night.

  10. #7461
    Quote Originally Posted by MN5504  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I got her early, 930 ish AM. All was great. Curious what the bad reviews were, I'll browse the forum.
    Seeing these providers early morning is what I always do. You'll often get the best experience at the best rates before noon. They usually need money to pay for their room another day, having smoked, snorted or injected all the money they made the night before. They also aren't high AF yet so they are more stable and less likely to flake. While not true for every provider, Abby is a time wasting hot mess no matter what time it is, morning visits end up being a better experience 9 times out of 10.

  11. #7460
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7024901695

    Anyone know if she's worth seeing?
    Cheers.
    Yes if you can get her to take 100 or less. More than that she isn't worth it. She's basically limited to mish and doggy with no cip.

  12. #7459
    Quote Originally Posted by DankCarter  [View Original Post]
    II called this provider and she kindly asked me if she could text me the menu. Once I received the menu I told her what I was seeking.
    Wow. Isn't this exactly what you're *not* supposed to do?

  13. #7458
    Quote Originally Posted by AtroCity123  [View Original Post]
    Haven't had a bad experience with her, but at the same time never left feeling good about it either. There are way better options for sure!
    Same with me as well. Tripps is straightforward and does what she advertise. Her face is unattractive. Her body is okay for BBFS. She has a nice butt and she does try to make you happy for the time spent. But there are better options but for her rate, it's okay.

  14. #7457
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    I knew she looked familiar. I almost pulled the trigger or the but last few reviews were not so kind and pics were full of track marks.
    Haven't had a bad experience with her, but at the same time never left feeling good about it either. There are way better options for sure!

  15. #7456

    Tripps

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    Just look at the pic!! It's Tripps and why'all know her last couple of reviews hasn't been good at all be careful so she changed her name another warning sign!
    I knew she looked familiar. I almost pulled the trigger or the but last few reviews were not so kind and pics were full of track marks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape