Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 1175 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 18203
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15593

    Another Amazing Session with Veronica

    Don't have too much to add here. Had another amazing full GFE session with Veronica.

    One thing different this time is that she was open to TUMA and with her tongue piercing, it was very stimulating.

    Still has a banging body, great DFK and extremely tight box.

  2. #15592

    Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyT2  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Kara who used to be in Kissimmee I meet her many times at her Cagans location, well with the investment.
    Yes that is the same Kara. She just got back in town and is looking for a few regulars. She has a legit Mon-Fri job and is looking for some regulars on the weekends. Senior members can PM me for contact info.

  3. #15591

    Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    Just heard from Kara and she will have a room in the Altamonte area tonight. She was always a great time. Senior members who haven't contacted me already can PM me for her contact info.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
    If this is the Kara who used to be in Kissimmee I meet her many times at her Cagans location, well with the investment.

  4. #15590

    Ginger

    Saw Ginger this morning at nice place by idrive. Walked in, she said I smell good and gave me the CFM face. No small talk, dropped her robe and jumped on the bed. Daty, BBBJ w / dt, cg, rcg, Mish, picked her up off bed / standing mish, edge of bed Mish to completion. Good way to start the day.

    HH.

  5. #15589
    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Usually don't get to encounter Spinner Redheads but she is one Sexy Lady! The best GFE experience I have had in awhile. Orlando is lucky to have her visit! Hopefully will see her travel to Tampa in the near future.
    How can I get in contact.

  6. #15588

    Ginger

    I had the opportunity to meet Ginger. She is a very nice and skilled person. Everything was on point. I recommend her. Thank you Willie24.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she was sick with food poisoning! She did text me this morning letting me know that she is better now and back in Downtown Orlando area for the next few days! If you are one of her fans, certainly reach out and if you are interested Senior Forum Members can PM me for her contact information! Another Redhead with great skills and does not disappoint! IMHO.

  7. #15587

    Kara

    Just heard from Kara and she will have a room in the Altamonte area tonight. She was always a great time. Senior members who haven't contacted me already can PM me for her contact info.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.

  8. #15586
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHoncho1  [View Original Post]
    Not the same person.
    Similar rules but much different donations. Keri in Deland and Kera in port Orange.

  9. #15585
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen, just passing on a little bit of news. Natalia informed me last evening that she was going to retire from the hobby. She will not see any new clients and will be very limited very selective seeing her older established clients. So going forward I will not be sharing her number. This might change in the future nobody knows, but as of now she is retired.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Your inbox is full brother.

  10. #15584

    Utr

    Hello ill be in kisseemmee area and was looking for a utr while I'm here for the weekend if you ever in ct / ny / boston area I have few that I could share.

    Be safe mc.

  11. #15583

    Keri and Kera

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStudOrl  [View Original Post]
    Is that Keri who used to be in deland and went utr after someone found her on seeking? I don't recognize the tats but the 2 different size tits are familiar.
    Not the same person.

  12. #15582

    Is this Keri?

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBe101  [View Original Post]
    UTR Kera DAYTONA AREA.

    Some of you may have seen her before. She's back again with a promise to provide during her hours of availability. Very sexy. Takes directions well and her pussy is pretty tight. Until you are super hard you cannot get in. Can do outcall or car date only. Not a clock watcher. Her safety is prime so be sure to provide that. Daytona Beach area. Trusted members can reach out.
    Is that Keri who used to be in deland and went utr after someone found her on seeking? I don't recognize the tats but the 2 different size tits are familiar.

  13. #15581

    Here for the night

    Looking for an outcall provider in Kissimmee.

  14. #15580

    Ginger 2 Thumbs Up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she was sick with food poisoning! She did text me this morning letting me know that she is better now and back in Downtown Orlando area for the next few days! If you are one of her fans, certainly reach out and if you are interested Senior Forum Members can PM me for her contact information! Another Redhead with great skills and does not disappoint! IMHO.
    Usually don't get to encounter Spinner Redheads but she is one Sexy Lady! The best GFE experience I have had in awhile. Orlando is lucky to have her visit! Hopefully will see her travel to Tampa in the near future.

    Thanks Willy!

  15. #15579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Natalia

    Good morning gentlemen, just passing on a little bit of news. Natalia informed me last evening that she was going to retire from the hobby. She will not see any new clients and will be very limited very selective seeing her older established clients. So going forward I will not be sharing her number. This might change in the future nobody knows, but as of now she is retired.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape