The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 826 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 657 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 12383
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10043

    Judy Candy

    Okay for real this is going to be my last time there for a little while. I just had to check out Judy after what the Seattle board was saying about her. I got there and they told me to wait a minute since they had to tidy up the bigger room for me. They know that's my preference. I was waiting in one the smaller room and in comes Anni who started grinding on me. We made out for a few minutes and then Kiki who I saw last time came in and took over grinding and making out. Great little intro to a session. Then Judy came in and lead me to the bigger room.

    Now of course YMMV and it could have totally been a me thing but the session with Judy was less than amazing. She's definitely hot, a nice little spinner with B-ish cups, I actually prefer this to big fake titties. But the whole session felt really mechanical and scripted. She started with a tongue bath up and down my torso which was really nice. But when she started the BBBJ (which actually is the best feeling out of all the girls I've seen there) she did the whole spitting into a tissue thing. I've experienced this once before with a k-girl. Like they didn't want to chance swallowing any saliva that had touched my cock. Oh well. She also did this weird rapid tonguing technique on my balls. Which felt nice but not very sensual. The main course was also just very mechanical. Every session I have had with Anni, Momo, and even Kiki last week were all sensual, a perfect mix of GFE and PSE. But this was just like business. YMMV, it totally could have been a me thing idk.

    I got my needs met but it felt so different than anytime with the other girls I've seen there. I need to take a break, feeling like my constant visits are starting a pattern and problem. But I've such a good time, hopefully I will come back after a well needed hiatus.

  2. #10042
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Last week. Spied a new place, It likely has been there a while. I do not travel that road much. Stopped in as my upper body is sore from work. Not used to working in unusual postions to reach in tanks. There were rooms where the walls did not go up all the way. Music was quite loud. And there was sound deadening on the walls of the room. Nice girl. Good body. 40's or so. Short typical chineese girl. Nice massage. Again music was a bit loud. No extras but uncovered top and playing with the boobs and nice large nipples was a treat.

    Might repeat might not Undecided for now. But it was a new place and the adventure is part of the fun.
    Either two places come to mind cause I live very close in it's either JC massage by Maxwell pub & close to willow creek transit center, or possibly joy foot massage. I'm curious because mamasan there got my number at JC from a chick I use to see named Nemo who left. She's lied to my boy D & me on her new shop & this one saying younger women there but mostly just her. They didn't offer much when I went or just a hand job at the time, but mamasan claimed they do offer FS so if y'all been there lmk. I don't go there as much after a yr or so damn near given the girl I like left plus Mamasan there her reputation is not good all due respect. So wanted to ask if it's that one or possibly Joy foot spa where a barbershop is & elmonica dental etc?

  3. #10041

    Baseline and 185th

    Last week. Spied a new place, It likely has been there a while. I do not travel that road much. Stopped in as my upper body is sore from work. Not used to working in unusual postions to reach in tanks. There were rooms where the walls did not go up all the way. Music was quite loud. And there was sound deadening on the walls of the room. Nice girl. Good body. 40's or so. Short typical chineese girl. Nice massage. Again music was a bit loud. No extras but uncovered top and playing with the boobs and nice large nipples was a treat.

    Might repeat might not Undecided for now. But it was a new place and the adventure is part of the fun.

  4. #10040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Good report except for the pricing and "negotiation" details: tip at the flip, or settle all at once in the beginning? All up, how much? Language skills?
    One and a half on top of the hour house fee.

    You might also want to check #9963.

    Monica's English is minimal, she uses an app. Another girl there (Amy) is pretty fluent. Not bad looking either but not as chesty, taller and older, probably mid 30s.

  5. #10039
    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Good report except for the pricing and "negotiation" details: tip at the flip, or settle all at once in the beginning? All up, how much? Language skills?
    I can tell you when I see her it's 200/ hr all in. I've seen her many times and now we kiss a bit, I give the full amount, her dress vanishes and it's go time.

    Language skills are almost none. Translate app works if needed.

  6. #10038

    What did all this bliss set you back?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Cute, young (mid 20's), just over 5', perky full natural Cs, slim.

    Good massage skills, other skills ae even better. Eye contact, vocals, everything on point.

    To put it in perspective I wanted to visit new CT chick but schedules didn't match.

    An hour with Monica turned out more fun than my expectations were for Catarina.
    Good report except for the pricing and "negotiation" details: tip at the flip, or settle all at once in the beginning? All up, how much? Language skills?

  7. #10037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Is there a back door to that place or do you have to enter thru the front on busy 82nd ave. I see there is parking in the rear.

    I've done recon there once but it was a dark, snow storming night and walking into the front door wasn't as obvious at that time.
    Yes, there's parking in the back and you can enter from there. The massage rooms are actually the ones facing 82nd, two of them anyway. They claim three girls but I've never seen more than two.

  8. #10036
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Cute, young (mid 20's), just over 5', perky full natural Cs, slim.

    Good massage skills, other skills ae even better. Eye contact, vocals, everything on point.

    To put it in perspective I wanted to visit new CT chick but schedules didn't match.

    An hour with Monica turned out more fun than my expectations were for Catarina.
    She's my current favorite. She just moved from Happy in the Couve, texted me her new location this week. Haven't made it to see her at Bajou yet, but certainly will.

  9. #10035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Cute, young (mid 20's), just over 5', perky full natural Cs, slim.

    Good massage skills, other skills ae even better. Eye contact, vocals, everything on point.

    To put it in perspective I wanted to visit new CT chick but schedules didn't match.

    An hour with Monica turned out more fun than my expectations were for Catarina.
    Is there a back door to that place or do you have to enter thru the front on busy 82nd ave. I see there is parking in the rear.

    I've done recon there once but it was a dark, snow storming night and walking into the front door wasn't as obvious at that time.

  10. #10034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Cute little Monica at Baoju Spa

    Cute, young (mid 20's), just over 5', perky full natural Cs, slim.

    Good massage skills, other skills ae even better. Eye contact, vocals, everything on point.

    To put it in perspective I wanted to visit new CT chick but schedules didn't match.

    An hour with Monica turned out more fun than my expectations were for Catarina.

  11. #10033

    Love spa. Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    So Zoey is still there? Someone else here mentioned she was leaving on 4/1. Probably just MMS creating a false sense of urgency.

    I have been wanting to test drive that but have been out of town and wasn't able to stop in. Hopefully soon.
    Yes, Zoey is still working there. She is always my first choice at Love spa.

    I think it was Bella that left a few days ago. Bella was excellent too. Nini is her replacement. New girl. Early 30's old. Very friendly.

    I will visit & request to see Zoey again. They told me Zoey will stay for one more week. She will be leaving around 15th.

  12. #10032

    Tualatin

    Decided to stop by Luna Sole, a new spot that popped up in Tualatin. I assumed it was a legit spot since it's literally directly across the street from the police station. Gave the mamasan at front desk the "just checking the rates" spiel and she brought out "Cici" who was in her late 30's / early 40's, very average in every way but she put an arm around me and tried to get me to stay so definitely not legit vibes. Will try again in another day to see what other talent might be there.

    Also stopped at Rose, Elemental, and Sunny Day. Not sure if Sundays are just kinda down days but none of them had anything worth staying for.

  13. #10031
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    So Zoey is still there? Someone else here mentioned she was leaving on 4/1. Probably just MMS creating a false sense of urgency.

    I have been wanting to test drive that but have been out of town and wasn't able to stop in. Hopefully soon.
    Yeah mamasan confirmed with me last week, that Zoey will be gone, "In a dozen days from now," which was on 4/3/25, so by addition she'll be gone on 4/15/25, based on what she said to me. At this time, Zoey is still there.

  14. #10030
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    OMG! I literally am in love with two women at Azure Spa. I mean it is so good it hurts, like trying to get that first high on an addiction. They are like taking methadone to get off of heroin. LOL!
    Just went, no 2 girls and just 1 mature lady and walked out.

  15. #10029

    Zoe at Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer100  [View Original Post]
    Went to Love spa yesterday. Zoey was busy so I tried their new girl Nini (sounds like Nini to me). Slim body. A little bit over 5 feet tall. She was very friendly & talkative. Loved to talk & moan. She allowed LFK & DATY. Missionary, cowgirl & then missionary again. This was a great 30 minutes session.
    Are you sure Zoe is there? Maybe they just said she was busy. I talked with her last week while waiting for another gal and she said she was leaving April 1.

    Great 1/2 hour conversation. She was great at her job 2 weeks earlier.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape