Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 826 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 12388
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10033

    Love spa. Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    So Zoey is still there? Someone else here mentioned she was leaving on 4/1. Probably just MMS creating a false sense of urgency.

    I have been wanting to test drive that but have been out of town and wasn't able to stop in. Hopefully soon.
    Yes, Zoey is still working there. She is always my first choice at Love spa.

    I think it was Bella that left a few days ago. Bella was excellent too. Nini is her replacement. New girl. Early 30's old. Very friendly.

    I will visit & request to see Zoey again. They told me Zoey will stay for one more week. She will be leaving around 15th.

  2. #10032

    Tualatin

    Decided to stop by Luna Sole, a new spot that popped up in Tualatin. I assumed it was a legit spot since it's literally directly across the street from the police station. Gave the mamasan at front desk the "just checking the rates" spiel and she brought out "Cici" who was in her late 30's / early 40's, very average in every way but she put an arm around me and tried to get me to stay so definitely not legit vibes. Will try again in another day to see what other talent might be there.

    Also stopped at Rose, Elemental, and Sunny Day. Not sure if Sundays are just kinda down days but none of them had anything worth staying for.

  3. #10031
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    So Zoey is still there? Someone else here mentioned she was leaving on 4/1. Probably just MMS creating a false sense of urgency.

    I have been wanting to test drive that but have been out of town and wasn't able to stop in. Hopefully soon.
    Yeah mamasan confirmed with me last week, that Zoey will be gone, "In a dozen days from now," which was on 4/3/25, so by addition she'll be gone on 4/15/25, based on what she said to me. At this time, Zoey is still there.

  4. #10030
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachine  [View Original Post]
    OMG! I literally am in love with two women at Azure Spa. I mean it is so good it hurts, like trying to get that first high on an addiction. They are like taking methadone to get off of heroin. LOL!
    Just went, no 2 girls and just 1 mature lady and walked out.

  5. #10029

    Zoe at Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer100  [View Original Post]
    Went to Love spa yesterday. Zoey was busy so I tried their new girl Nini (sounds like Nini to me). Slim body. A little bit over 5 feet tall. She was very friendly & talkative. Loved to talk & moan. She allowed LFK & DATY. Missionary, cowgirl & then missionary again. This was a great 30 minutes session.
    Are you sure Zoe is there? Maybe they just said she was busy. I talked with her last week while waiting for another gal and she said she was leaving April 1.

    Great 1/2 hour conversation. She was great at her job 2 weeks earlier.

  6. #10028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer100  [View Original Post]
    Went to Love spa yesterday. Zoey was busy so I tried their new girl Nini (sounds like Nini to me). Slim body. A little bit over 5 feet tall. She was very friendly & talkative. Loved to talk & moan. She allowed LFK & DATY. Missionary, cowgirl & then missionary again. This was a great 30 minutes session.
    So Zoey is still there? Someone else here mentioned she was leaving on 4/1. Probably just MMS creating a false sense of urgency.

    I have been wanting to test drive that but have been out of town and wasn't able to stop in. Hopefully soon.

  7. #10027

    I literally am in love with two women at Azure Spa

    OMG! I literally am in love with two women at Azure Spa. I mean it is so good it hurts, like trying to get that first high on an addiction. They are like taking methadone to get off of heroin. LOL!

  8. #10026

    Love spa. Nini

    Went to Love spa yesterday. Zoey was busy so I tried their new girl Nini (sounds like Nini to me). Slim body. A little bit over 5 feet tall. She was very friendly & talkative. Loved to talk & moan. She allowed LFK & DATY. Missionary, cowgirl & then missionary again. This was a great 30 minutes session.

  9. #10025
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Not even a week passes and I'm back at Candy. I just needed to see these new girls haha. I went in to see Judy cause of what someone posted here. But she was busy and so I spent time with Kiki. Which honestly I'm honestly really glad. She was so freaking cute and definitely a service oriented girl. A nice pair of man mades. I went in for hh and blew so fast. She was nice and tight. Afterwards she left to dispose of something and Anni was in the hallway naked and immediately came in to give me a nice sloppy kiss. Then soon after Judy came in and she looked alright face wise. I think Kiki overall is hotter. All three gave me some deep tongue kisses on my way out. Love that shop. I really got to control myself haha.
    Aye fam LOL you just a man fulfilling your natural biological instincts LOL. It happens. However, priorities, especially financially will ensue at some point. Have fun & get that shit out of your system LOL if you can but long as you good on your responsibilities and living expenses etc and you not going into debt over this ish then you solid. Kiki is someone I definitely want to see when I go with my guy D the week after this next week. Sounds like she matched the photo but I am seeing mixed reviews so wanted to ask more detail. Nice! Sounds like you had a great time LOL. Shit this month alone I been to 8 AMP's! LOL the most I've done within my 3 months of going to AMP's LOL. Starting next month I will reduce it to 1-2 AMPs per month or so.

  10. #10024
    Quote Originally Posted by Elgato99  [View Original Post]
    Downtown Beaverton across from the post office:

    CFS, CBJ. Not sure about age. Not young, not old. Enthusiastic, and good English. She put my hands on the box when I started roaming. No interruptions.

    New Asian Flower on TV HWY:

    Decided to follow up on MP's recon. FS on the flip was a go after some negotiation to get the price right. Cindy was the victim. Cute, great personality. Not quiet. She put on a glove so she could make sure to keep a finger up my ass at all times. I appreciate that. No interruptions.

    Checked out the place by Baseline and 170th. Not sure if it's new. Overheard a monger negotiating FS, and there was another one in another room I think. The chick that greeted me did not seem to be on the menu. Was told to come back. I will at some point.
    Which one are you referring to across from the post office? Rare to find no interruptions in Beaverton & only one that I found with guarantee of no interruptions is Candy Massage thus far. Yeah Cindy was solid when I saw her as well. Went at night two or so weeks ago maybe a little less & we had a good fuck session. Yeah Joy Foot Spa it's called on 170th & baseline & it is new. Mini her name is, is the best looking one there. Cute face, natural B's, feminine but more professional & discreet about FS etc and overall giving FS. IF you go or text them ask for Mini unless they got new girls she's the only good looking chick there to smash. Glad you checked out New Asian Flower Spa my guy.

  11. #10023
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffAllStar  [View Original Post]
    I did not meet with her, but I went in and saw her. I read the stuff on the Seattle thread and so I was curious, but when I saw her, I was not impressed. As a previous person mentioned, her face is eh, okay. Face looks fake and natural, probably just her makeup but I was not a fan. And they keep saying her breasts are natural and B's but they looked bigger and possibly fake, but again, I did not touch or meet with her. Just first impression. And although she was small, did not seem super tiny like others made her seem to be.
    Thanks for the review. What's your perspective on Kiki if you've seen her which is also a new girl who came in with Judy.

  12. #10022

    Judy from candy. As other requested info

    I did not meet with her, but I went in and saw her. I read the stuff on the Seattle thread and so I was curious, but when I saw her, I was not impressed. As a previous person mentioned, her face is eh, okay. Face looks fake and natural, probably just her makeup but I was not a fan. And they keep saying her breasts are natural and B's but they looked bigger and possibly fake, but again, I did not touch or meet with her. Just first impression. And although she was small, did not seem super tiny like others made her seem to be.

  13. #10021

    Judy Candy Massage

    Can anyone who has seen her in Portland vouch for all the great things said about her in the earlier Seattle thread that was quoted? Very interested, but waiting a bit to see what people think. And in the photo texted to me from candy massage, she did not appear natural, but I know how these photos can be. Highly prefer natural bodys.

  14. #10020

    I'm a weak and horny man

    Not even a week passes and I'm back at Candy. I just needed to see these new girls haha. I went in to see Judy cause of what someone posted here. But she was busy and so I spent time with Kiki. Which honestly I'm honestly really glad. She was so freaking cute and definitely a service oriented girl. A nice pair of man mades. I went in for hh and blew so fast. She was nice and tight. Afterwards she left to dispose of something and Anni was in the hallway naked and immediately came in to give me a nice sloppy kiss. Then soon after Judy came in and she looked alright face wise. I think Kiki overall is hotter. All three gave me some deep tongue kisses on my way out. Love that shop. I really got to control myself haha.

  15. #10019

    I have to mostly agree on photos of candy girls

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I agree all the pics they send me are somewhat close to the real deal. There's a lot of photoshop but you can tell the pic of Anni they send out is definitely her. Fuck I've been trying not to go back since I definitely have an issue but I'm so curious about the new girls.
    Mom o & Anni were by far the most accurate photos I've seen & Lisa who use to be there slightly enhance, but mostly accurate. First photo of Anni though wasn't legit LOL, as it looked like a Chinese Mona Lisa LOL XD but the second very accurate. The worse one that was wildly inaccurate LOL, was SaiSai XD. Other that it's been mostly accurate. I haven't seen the new girls yet. Also, Lynn was accurate as well. Will be going soon with a homie of mine. Hoping to try out one of the new girls and hoping that the girl in the photos attached. The girl in black the no name one her name is Kiki & if she looks anything close to that I'm definitely going to try her soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape