Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 657 1157 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22694
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/661806181126

    She used at work with Barbara, but does not anymore. I could never get any trustworthy first hand intel for her about condoms. Other boards report all covered. But has anyone here ever gotten a BBBJ from her? Or is it always all covered? And how is she with DFK?

    Thanks.
    Her default is CBJ, I've gotten BBJ but when I asked she was reluctant and after sizing me up went for it. Wasn't that great either way, she's a lazy lay coasting on her youth. No DFK, fairly mechanical I would not recommend or repeat.

  2. #22693

    Any new reports

    I know there are some older reviews on this one, but looking to see if any has partaken recently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/995514666463

  3. #22692

    Lindsey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/661806181126

    She used at work with Barbara, but does not anymore. I could never get any trustworthy first hand intel for her about condoms. Other boards report all covered. But has anyone here ever gotten a BBBJ from her? Or is it always all covered? And how is she with DFK?

    Thanks.

  4. #22691

    Price not a factor, best in the area

    If price wasn't an issue, who would guys recommend that's BBFS and BBBJ?

  5. #22690
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave47  [View Original Post]
    How is Barbara's body? Nice ass? Full on 70's Bush or trimmed?
    I will say for a woman her age she has great boobs.

  6. #22689
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/064681839801

    I'm hoping you don't NEED to tell her about the snatch stench. I hope she took care of it! But if you DO detect it, please DO tell her! I know I (and many others) would be grateful!
    How is Barbara's body? Nice ass? Full on 70's Bush or trimmed?

  7. #22688

    Barbara's ad link

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawg  [View Original Post]
    I can't find a link to her. Info? I will tell her. .
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/064681839801

    I'm hoping you don't NEED to tell her about the snatch stench. I hope she took care of it! But if you DO detect it, please DO tell her! I know I (and many others) would be grateful!

  8. #22687

    Lips vs Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by SirLoin69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Destiny a dozen times in the past (admittedly not in the past few years), & I am surprised that many mention a toothy BJ as I have never experienced that with her. She doesn't give a mind blowing, toe curling BJ, but it definitely gets the job done & at a great price!

    Just my 2 cents.
    I think this is personal preference combined with genetics. Some people bruise easily and feel pain more. Others have armor plated skin, or else like some pain along with their pleasure. Some have no preference, don't feel pain, and either don't mind the bruises, or else they actually crave pain. Others don't want their SO to find the bruises and tooth marks. And indeed, if you go to another provider and she inspects your dick and sees the bruises, she might not service you. That happened to me once.

    Me: I don't like being scraped and cut AT ALL, it causes me to become anxious, and ultimately lose the hard on, and therefore negates what I'm there for. I like it soft and slobbery. I experienced a grandma gummy once, and it was superior. I'd choose the grandma gummy any day, were it not for the fact that some grandmas are not so hot looking. I think the best blows jobs I've had in the last few years were from Barbara and Jasmine. But Barbara's face is not so pretty, and Jasmine for some reason which apparently can only be understood using ho logic, has put me (and lots of others) on her shit list.

    Personally, I think that if the good Lord had intended that a dick should feel teeth, He would have created vaginas with incisors.

    So the search continues. . .

  9. #22686
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    So when I saw these reviews that she's back again, I went to see her. The other posters reports are very accurate. She has a weathered face. Says her real age is 58. Her tits are big but maybe D or DD, not DDD. Natural, soft. She says she likes a lot of attention to her tits so I gave it to her. DFK was excellent which is crucial for me. BBBJ was great, soft, no teeth, I think literally as I think she took out dentures first. I didn't get my ass eaten, but I don't really look for that. She pulled me in raw on the main event and I came inside her. Pussy has hair, which I like. Damage 150, no clocks.

    But there was a big disappointment. There's just no other way to say this but her pussy stank like a fish market selling warm day-old mackerel. I just could not eat her out. She's a nice lady, but the hygiene really needs serious attention. DATY is crucial for me, hence the handle Lips. But with Barbara I just couldn't do it. She's got big pussylips, too, they look ripe for chomping. But they smell TOO ripe. I don't have the balls to tell her that she has a stank snatch. How can one do that and stay on good terms? She's a really, really cool lady, and nice. I find a rare one who is definitely not a junkie, but she really HAS to clean that cooch! Damages very fair at 150 for a half. But after fucking that stank cooch raw I hope my goddam dick doesn't fall off. : (.
    I can't find a link to her. Info? I will tell her. .

  10. #22685

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    You might want to try Barbara / Fantasy, if you don't mind a nice ripe old cougar sucking your dick.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/000548426206

    For technical skill, I thought Barbara's BBBJ was much better than Destiny's, since Barbara didn't scrape my dick with teeth as Destiny did, and her tits are bigger and you can fuck those too. Destiny has a cuter face, though. Also, Barbara does DFK, at least with me, so that's a plus. And Barbara took directions well, slobbering gobs of spit on my dick and balls, nice and nasty, which I requested while she sucked. I don't know if Barbara has a QV rate, but you could ask? Her regular half hour rate is 150, so maybe a bit steep if you are just there for a blow job. I'm staying away from her pussy, though, unless somebody reports that she's eliminated that rather overpowering fish aroma.

    But I, too, would welcome some other suggestions for a BBBJ without tooth injuries, from a decent looking woman, for less than 100.
    I have seen Destiny a dozen times in the past (admittedly not in the past few years), & I am surprised that many mention a toothy BJ as I have never experienced that with her. She doesn't give a mind blowing, toe curling BJ, but it definitely gets the job done & at a great price!

    Just my 2 cents.

  11. #22684
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    Damn appreciate the warning.
    Saw this one a few times ovr a year ago when she wuz trying to improve her reputation She wuz good twice but the last time she was not. Too bad bc she was okk a couple times.

  12. #22683

    Aliyah

    Anyone have any info on Aliyah. She looks like she visits R. I.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aliyahloves

  13. #22682
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    I don't post very often, but this one is a STAY AWAY. When I saw her she was high and demanded a ride to a house in Warwick, never did get to the finish, I walked.
    Damn appreciate the warning.

  14. #22681
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her that can give a report on her and her incall location being safe? I want to find someone like Mandy but can deepthroat and will 69. She looks pretty in her pictures and the ad looks promising but I've yet to find a review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...r/970655471852
    I don't post very often, but this one is a STAY AWAY. When I saw her she was high and demanded a ride to a house in Warwick, never did get to the finish, I walked.

  15. #22680

    Once Again

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her that can give a report on her and her incall location being safe? I want to find someone like Mandy but can deepthroat and will 69. She looks pretty in her pictures and the ad looks promising but I've yet to find a review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...r/970655471852
    Once again, reported on here many times, none friendly!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape