Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 783 1283 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 33036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/353702642740

    Similar ad and placed right next to Venezuelan ad on Stg.

    Be careful-most likely LE Sting.
    Her pics show up all over the US, even Honolulu. Could be a sting, but more likely a scam.

  2. #28805
    I saw an ad for her few weeks back and texted but never got a reply.

  3. #28804
    She is a real person with an actual Facebook page and she is from CT. However several people so far have asked about her in the forum including me but so far no one has posted an actual review about meeting her.

  4. #28803

    Bethany-Best In Town-Potential LE Sting

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/353702642740

    Similar ad and placed right next to Venezuelan ad on Stg.

    Be careful-most likely LE Sting.

  5. #28802

    Nevr saw this ad. Anyone seen her too?


  6. #28801

    Has anyone seen her is she a scammer?


  7. #28800

    Sexy Venezuelan-Possible LE Sting

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/278913259188

    Be very careful texting with this ad. Similar convo I had with another ad a few weeks ago that I posted about.

    This appears to be a LE sting. Person tries for you to incriminate yourself with leading questions.

    You have been warned!

  8. #28799

    Tgtbt

    Anyone seen this girl looks great but not sends her posted pics to verify https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...8/535850173454.

  9. #28798
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Any info or intel on Faith? Ad says she's hosting in Southington. I've reached out over the last day with no response. We know it's not unusual to wait days for a response. I searched this forum for info but found none. TIA for any feedback.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...h/380755952810
    She looks ABFAB! I texted her hoping she responds.

    Looks exactly the way I love.

    Almost TGTBT.

  10. #28797

    Faith. Southington. And. Tess

    Any info or intel on Faith? Ad says she's hosting in Southington. I've reached out over the last day with no response. We know it's not unusual to wait days for a response. I searched this forum for info but found none. TIA for any feedback.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...h/380755952810

    As for TESS...

    Guys, I'm begging you. Please don't make things here so weird that she takes an extended break from us again. I can attest .... all the hype is 100% TRUE. And on the rare times when I've chatted with her IRL (non-monger activities on my part) she actually IS a smart, professional, hard-working woman. IMO I'm almost positive she is not only reading along in this forum and making 'case files' on all of us, she's also probably posting in this forum, and trolling some of you publicly lol! So, let's not 'skeeve-her-out' with the obsessing here. I don't want her to disappear on us again. Translation: Don't ruin my image of Tess. The thought of her fucking some of us on this forum makes me vomit in my mouth a little. Poor Tess then has to go several days without my sweet spoon deep in her grits! 🤣

    I thank you ...

  11. #28796
    Quote Originally Posted by WikiTricksXpo  [View Original Post]
    You don't need much more than 6 but 11 can also be a curse.
    Wikitricksxpo check your PMs. It's not about your dick tho LOL.

  12. #28795
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    You guys have gotten May to believe she's so good that she has raised her price to $200 HH.
    Still a better deal than Tess imo.

  13. #28794

    May

    You guys have gotten May to believe she's so good that she has raised her price to $200 HH.

  14. #28793

    Tess

    Hey, can someone forward me Tess digits? she sounds like fun.

    Thanks.

  15. #28792

    That works

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    Sure. I'm 7. 5 which I thought was pretty good. I mean I'm not packing porn star dick like you. She took the whole thing easily. Hold her head down face fuck.
    You don't need much more than 6 but 11 can also be a curse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape