Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 24536
-
04-09-25 11:58 #22151Senior Member

Posts: 1322Well if their using that same app the government uses to chat about war plans they're in deep kimchi. Try Snapchat so the trail is minimized.
Originally Posted by BonesKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 08:45 #22150Senior Member

Posts: 69A little assistance
Anyone have any info on this one? It would be much appreciated. Thanks in advanced.
-
04-08-25 23:11 #22149Senior Member

Posts: 704Never once heard of police hijacking an ad of known girl and running stings.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
Got a link for an article?
-
04-08-25 21:36 #22148Senior Member

Posts: 837Its also not uncommon for scammers to "hijack" an add of a known girl, or Police to do the same to run stings.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 19:29 #22147Senior Member

Posts: 1065Roxie
Last time I saw her was probably October last year in the Elkridge area she seemed preoccupied with something else on my visit, she didn't seem like herself. I had much better experiences when she was out in Catonsville. Her BBJ is fantastic. She will suck all of your swimmers out and down the hatch. Her last review on LC is May 24.
Originally Posted by DontBanMe
[View Original Post]
Reached out to her a few months back probably around January. She wanted me to give extra donations, so her boyfriend could bang her. That was a bridge too far. Who knows it might have been her boyfriend who was using her phone. I used to see her more often when she was hanging out with Dream out at the Ramada. Dream is still a great visit for a Sexy PAWG.
-
04-08-25 17:29 #22146Senior Member

Posts: 63Right, Probably Free Texting App
These girls probably use free texting apps or burner accounts. So numbers can change from time to time. Or the girl gets too drugged out and forgets log-in info.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately, Raven hasn't been responsive on the new number either. She'd be my ATF if she wasn't so flakey.
-
04-08-25 17:05 #22145Banned Member

Posts: 275Roxi
Anyone seen Roxi "semen extractor" lately? I see she's been posting on EB again but no recent reviews. See she's not in elkridge anymore so I hope she didn't get mixed up in the recent dust ups that happened there.
-
04-08-25 02:20 #22144Senior Member

Posts: 704It's not uncommon for legit girls to change numbers from time to time.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 23:16 #22143Senior Member

Posts: 201Izzyyy
https://callescort.org/410-782-1408
I sent a message to the number listed for Izzy in this ad but got a response that seemed like it wasn't a correct number. Has anyone been in contact with her lately? I've never seen her but have been trying lately.
-
04-07-25 20:08 #22142Senior Member

Posts: 837I may be overly paranoid but when I see "new"numbers and ads for established providers I do get suspect of them.
Originally Posted by BonesKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 11:12 #22141Senior Member

Posts: 63That's Her
I hadn't realized she switched to LC with a new number. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Lolwut993
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 11:08 #22140Senior Member

Posts: 322*****
I tried she not even in maryland. She is in virginia.
Originally Posted by MeatyLabia
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 08:09 #22139Senior Member

Posts: 109This Raven?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/185202250
Originally Posted by BonesKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 07:54 #22138Senior Member

Posts: 63Raven on STG?
There used to be a very skinny goth girl on STG going by Raven or Laura. I haven't seen her in a while. She's always been flakey, but her body was rocking. Anyone know what happened to her?
-
04-05-25 15:29 #22137Senior Member

Posts: 40Lots of upselling on STG
https://callescort.org/Maryland/Balt...scort-service/
Originally Posted by SnarfTheCat
[View Original Post]
You might find out some kitty offering you with less number.








Reply With Quote






