Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 660 1160 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22147
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    I may be overly paranoid but when I see "new"numbers and ads for established providers I do get suspect of them.
    It's not uncommon for legit girls to change numbers from time to time.

  2. #22146

    Izzyyy

    https://callescort.org/410-782-1408

    I sent a message to the number listed for Izzy in this ad but got a response that seemed like it wasn't a correct number. Has anyone been in contact with her lately? I've never seen her but have been trying lately.

  3. #22145
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKing  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't realized she switched to LC with a new number. Thanks!
    I may be overly paranoid but when I see "new"numbers and ads for established providers I do get suspect of them.

  4. #22144

    That's Her

    I hadn't realized she switched to LC with a new number. Thanks!

  5. #22143

    *****

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatyLabia  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/Maryland/Balt...scort-service/

    You might find out some kitty offering you with less number.
    I tried she not even in maryland. She is in virginia.

  6. #22142

    This Raven?

    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKing  [View Original Post]
    There used to be a very skinny goth girl on STG going by Raven or Laura. I haven't seen her in a while. She's always been flakey, but her body was rocking. Anyone know what happened to her?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/185202250

  7. #22141

    Raven on STG?

    There used to be a very skinny goth girl on STG going by Raven or Laura. I haven't seen her in a while. She's always been flakey, but her body was rocking. Anyone know what happened to her?

  8. #22140

    Lots of upselling on STG

    Quote Originally Posted by SnarfTheCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/517062732775

    I asked her for her rates and she said 3$$ for a hhr, 4$$ for an hour. I thanked her for responding but declined.

    How in the world is that rate reasonable for a 48 yo bbw? I mean, she can charge whatever she wants, but it's so far off market rates that I'm wondering if I'm the idiot here. If anyone has had experiences with her, definitely let me know.
    https://callescort.org/Maryland/Balt...scort-service/

    You might find out some kitty offering you with less number.

  9. #22139
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarfTheCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/517062732775

    I asked her for her rates and she said 3$$ for a hhr, 4$$ for an hour. I thanked her for responding but declined.

    How in the world is that rate reasonable for a 48 yo bbw? I mean, she can charge whatever she wants, but it's so far off market rates that I'm wondering if I'm the idiot here. If anyone has had experiences with her, definitely let me know.
    Seems like that's the norm. Had a few providers saying that hey get that. Alot of he said she said but I'm sure there's some truth to the matter. Even the SWers are asking for a benji now.

  10. #22138
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in your area next week and was looking for a good outcall option when I happened upon this Rocket Surgeon in your area. Literally has a tattoo on her chest that says Est. 1994 and then states her age as 27. Thought I'd share a laugh with my brothers in Baltimore. Wouldn't mind recommendations if you have them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/248263806611
    It could be an old ad that she changes the location for.

    The ages don't automatically update.

  11. #22137

    Funny gadzooks

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzby69  [View Original Post]
    Gadzooks, I've seen better heads on boils. Has pre throw mama from the train looks!
    You are right 400 hundred for an hour!! No women always lie about age add serval year to this one. I believe. I don't like the annapolis location not that many women dating down there. But maybe its just my suspicious mind. FOR meshe is to fat.

  12. #22136

    Rocket Surgeon Jennifer

    Going to be in your area next week and was looking for a good outcall option when I happened upon this Rocket Surgeon in your area. Literally has a tattoo on her chest that says Est. 1994 and then states her age as 27. Thought I'd share a laugh with my brothers in Baltimore. Wouldn't mind recommendations if you have them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/248263806611

  13. #22135
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarfTheCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/517062732775

    I asked her for her rates and she said 3$$ for a hhr, 4$$ for an hour. I thanked her for responding but declined.

    How in the world is that rate reasonable for a 48 yo bbw? I mean, she can charge whatever she wants, but it's so far off market rates that I'm wondering if I'm the idiot here. If anyone has had experiences with her, definitely let me know.
    Gadzooks, I've seen better heads on boils. Has pre throw mama from the train looks!

  14. #22134

    Gps

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...-/517062732775

    I asked her for her rates and she said 3$$ for a hhr, 4$$ for an hour. I thanked her for responding but declined.

    How in the world is that rate reasonable for a 48 yo bbw? I mean, she can charge whatever she wants, but it's so far off market rates that I'm wondering if I'm the idiot here. If anyone has had experiences with her, definitely let me know.

  15. #22133
    Sorry for the double post I meant is it hotel / motel or townhouse / house.

    Stay Safe.

    -H.

    Quote Originally Posted by HinXt55  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity what was the incall (if it was) like?

    TIA Stay Safe.

    -H.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape