Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 627 1127 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31345
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Legit, just had a review posted in the other section.
    Yeah, I saw that seconds after I submitted. Still make me thinks I'm being a bit paranoid, because the poster really only reviews k girls making me wonder if he's a handler or something.

  2. #31344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Just Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyKing  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/bless

    I reached out today and am getting patchy responses; she requires verification. I don't have particularly honed senses, but something feels off to me, last time I got this feeling was when I wanted to go to Zen but pulled the plug last minute, and based off recent reports I was right to feel off. I just don't know if I'll fully commit to this one folks, set to see her tomorrow but if I still feel off I may pull the plug, she's not local anyway; are my spidey senses being too paranoid here?
    Legit, just had a review posted in the other section.

  3. #31343

    Bless

    https://tryst.link/escort/bless

    I reached out today and am getting patchy responses; she requires verification. I don't have particularly honed senses, but something feels off to me, last time I got this feeling was when I wanted to go to Zen but pulled the plug last minute, and based off recent reports I was right to feel off. I just don't know if I'll fully commit to this one folks, set to see her tomorrow but if I still feel off I may pull the plug, she's not local anyway; are my spidey senses being too paranoid here?

  4. #31342

    Dent

    Anyone know of anything good around the Dent area? Thanks,

  5. #31341
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan1123  [View Original Post]
    May I ask the rates? She looks sexy as fuck.
    Average. 150/250 I forget what the hour was, but I did hh due to time constraints.

  6. #31340

    WetWet

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    Any news or update of lilwetwet.

    Tia.
    I have not seen here since August. Love to reconnect. Great lady. Hope she is doing well?

  7. #31339
    May I ask the rates? She looks sexy as fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...686/8045999147

    If you are into Kallie's look, give this girl a try. She's real, and in town for the next day at least.

    I met her this afternoon, and she was cool, profesh, and didn't ghost. She's not GFE, but neither is Kallie.

  8. #31338

    Any info? Western Hills


  9. #31337

    Jade

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...686/8045999147

    If you are into Kallie's look, give this girl a try. She's real, and in town for the next day at least.

    I met her this afternoon, and she was cool, profesh, and didn't ghost. She's not GFE, but neither is Kallie.

  10. #31336

    Lilwetwet

    Any news or update of lilwetwet.

    Tia.

  11. #31335
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayson7825  [View Original Post]
    Kailie? Sure does look like her black and red teddy photo. Swimsuit too.
    It is in fact her. I would be very very careful. She screwed quite a few mongers with flakiness and ghosting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250408-175635.jpg‎  

  12. #31334
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJrHd110  [View Original Post]
    New name, not new to the business. I believe she went by Kylie, but could be wrong. If you search under the board members name "Mr Blue" you will see plenty of information about her.
    Kailie? Sure does look like her black and red teddy photo. Swimsuit too.

  13. #31333

    LilSexyMe. A few more days in town

    Saw one of my go to favorites again. She's in Cincinnati the rest of the week. Hops back and forth between here and Florida. Would highly recommend a visit with her. She has good comps decent incall and reasonable donations with great services. Which us a rare combination now a days. Definitely not a young provider, but still has nice long legs, sweet ass, nice bolt ons and tasty pussy. Attached a link to an old add with the 513 number she still uses. While the body in the ad has similar shape she's does show her years from the ad pics which are probably 5-7 years ago. So for those gentlemen that can have fun with 50 yo lady, I'd highly recommend. She knows what's she's doing and will wear you out. Definitely a fun suck and fuck!!

    https://ohio.sugarnights.com/escorts/lil-sexy-me

  14. #31332

    Late post

    As always when I return from by winter in Florida it is my first stop with Divine Rachel. I arrived at our scheduled time. We always start our session with a couple drinks of Woodfords. Difference this time was she had a friend visiting from out of town who also liked to drink LOL. After a few drinks I said since I had driven all morning I needed a shower. After I showered the girls was still enjoying my Woodfords talking an laughing. I ask Rachel if she was ready to play which she always is. As we were going up to the play room I just turned around an ask her friend if she wanted to join us. Big surprise was she said sure. My lucky day I thought. When we got to the play room we all undressed. The the friend said it time for a toast an held up the bottle she brought with her. No glasses we took turns right out of the bottle toasting each other. We then started with some foreplay kissing an feeling each other. The friend had nice firm tits nothing like Rachel's but nice so I had to suck on them she had very sensitive tit an started moaning with enjoyment. Not to leave Rachel had to pay respect to hers. The friend had a great lookin pussy with a small landing strip so I slid down started licking an sucking on it by the sounds she was making she was enjoying it. When I looked up wasn't sure if it was me eating her or Rachel sucking her tits LOL. I couldn't leave Rachel out so switch positions an started eating Rachel while the friend sucked her tits. It was time for a break. We were talking while I was playing with both pussies. I told the friend how wet Rachels Pussy was as she said let me se while she crawled over me an started tasing it. She was on her knees close to the end of the bed when I saw my chance to go doggie slowly slid in her and she was very wet an ready for the dick. After a few thurst I ramed it in hard shoving her face into Rachel's pussy both let out a moan telling me they both were enjoying it. Not sure how many positions we enjoyed or how long we played We then picked up our clothes an retune to the living room still nude. We enjoy the last of the bottle when I said it was time to leave. The friend said just a minute an slid down on the floor an started giving me a fantastic BJ. Surprising it didn't take me long to cum in her mouth wit my second load of the day. She showed it to me on her tongue before swallowing all of it. We all gave a goodbye kiss and all the way home I was thinking they were still playing together almost turned around went back LOL. Sad part was her friend was leaving town the next day before we could repeat our time. Was wasn't our first three some we enjoyed it that we decided it is time to try an find a provider close to us to play with. Now the hunt go on for a Third player.

  15. #31331
    Kandy was one of my go to providers. Always in a nice motel in the mason area. When I found out she was back she is gone again. She was one that enjoyed giving rimming.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape