Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 22137
-
04-10-25 20:51 #20472Senior Member

Posts: 97You inbox is full, she tried messaging.
Originally Posted by SlickMutha
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-25 20:02 #20471Senior Member

Posts: 40Aubrey
Little bit of a weird one on the profiles. You would think this would be on the massage page perhaps but. No. STG would make you think she's some Latina number. The other just a normal white girl. The reality is she's about a decade older in the face (kinda gave me a tulsi gabbard vibe tbh) but her body is really something to have fun with. A big firm peach of an ass and suckable (she lets you) set of C cups. Her spot is very easy to find just off 480. Upstairs apartment with a barbershop / salon on the 1st floor. Easy call for set up. Texted address call when arrived and she came down. Room off her kitchen set up with a massage table she had warm water with towels for clean up. Told me to get undressed she then came in and got naked for the rub down. Skipped all the pleasantries told me to flip over and "we could have some fun" used her towel to clean junior and started to go to town on me. Good direction following. Good dirty talk. Let free roam FIV and sucking on the boobs which really seemed to get her going. Didn't want to upcharge for FS today and blew all over her ass at my request. Cleaned me up with the warm wet towel again and gave me a nice rub down to relax. The body definitely outweighs the face. For me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/915189882468
https://www.mccoysguide.com/aubrey-cleveland-24225
-
04-10-25 11:27 #20470Senior Member

Posts: 96Any link to riki.
-
04-10-25 10:30 #20469Senior Member

Posts: 76Riki i am glad you are here!
FYI: I have seen Riki 4 x so far and I am glad our paths have crossed. She will not disappoint any of you who have not seen her yet.
Originally Posted by YNotToday
[View Original Post]
Good Fellow.
-
04-10-25 08:30 #20468Senior Member

Posts: 1186Mark
I think he might be referring to the "screening" mentioned in the ad. I personally wouldn't do anything like facetime or video screening with someone in an ad, its way too easy for vice to make statements inferring illegal activity that could cause a problem. That could be used to identify someone for a bust.
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 21:00 #20467Senior Member

Posts: 692Spot the mark by what? Wearing a mask? I don't get it.
Originally Posted by KopenMuur
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-25 11:49 #20466Regular Member

Posts: 4This is bait.
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
What an easy way for uncle LEO to spot the mark.
-
04-09-25 11:43 #20465Senior Member

Posts: 692Hot busty ebony?
Has anyone ever had a session with this chick? Used to see her post occasionally and now a whole lot more often plus on Tryst. I've spoken to her and she seems legit but I'm also not necessarily a fan of wearing a mask during the session.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...f/258617098045
-
04-08-25 18:22 #20464Senior Member

Posts: 97I sent a PM on her contact details not sure if it'll get flagged in the forum.
Originally Posted by SlickMutha
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 12:23 #20463Senior Member

Posts: 377Do you have a link to her ad? Or pics / contact info?
Originally Posted by JeanJizzes
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-25 10:11 #20462Senior Member

Posts: 97Never-ending quest to find reliable providers
In the search I've come across Dee (RedDiamond2 on the forum). She is out in Sandusky but not out of the question for her to travel east to CLE. Nothing really off limits, everything available for a price. Reliable, clean and drug free. Would and have repeated. As we quest for reliable and not a rip off, Dee checks the boxes. Slip into her DMs, it's worth it.
-
04-08-25 08:16 #20461Senior Member

Posts: 67Riki update
Saw her last night she moved again she's in a nice room in Elyria near the old mall. She was very accommodating last night we did every position I could think of. But I've known her for a while. She can take a pounding and doesn't clock watch. I did tell her I was disappointed that she started posting but she said she has do what she has to to do. Have fun and Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by NowAndThen4
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 22:03 #20460Senior Member

Posts: 312Ya, probably a good idea. She doesn't do this for drugs, she does it for her grandkids. As you can see, they are pretty important to her.
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-25 17:20 #20459Senior Member

Posts: 692Maybe let's take down the pic with the kids in it? Or at least blur / black them out?
Originally Posted by NeonRt70
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-25 22:56 #20458Senior Member

Posts: 1368Zop
Having no luck with anyone, she was the only that responded. For all you young guys, move on she's not for you. For all you old farts like me, keep reading. Her incall was in a decent neighborhood. Previous comments mentioned Slavic Village, but I saw her on the west side in an ok decent house. She was a bit scattered like most. Was on the phone and after about 5 minutes she put the phone down. She was very nice and accommodating. Nice BBBJ and followed direction well. No rush, took her time. I generally can't bust a nut from a BJ, but had to stop her because I was about to. Did some pussy play and was pleasantly surprised. Zero odor. Almost every escort I've seen lately had some odor. She had none, she had a zero odor pussy. I finished missionary and left a happy camper. So in conclusion, even though it may not have been my proudest moment, I would see her again.
Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





