Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 644 1144 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 25721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23576

    Hello Kitty

    What's she charging these days?

    Quote Originally Posted by TruRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this one in Huber Heights, coms were good rate was to be expected. Walked in tits were out and she sucked me at hello. That was really the end of the good stuff. She never got naked, continued to try and upsell, felt like I was being set up but I still completed the task and then got the f out of dodge. Pics are doctored and from angles for a reason. Much older looking in person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/607571907601

  2. #23575

    Brittney

    Does this look like Brittney (Redwine) to anybody? https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/721950860622.

    I thought she was long gone.

    LA.

  3. #23574

    It is Hello Kitty

    Same number as this ad, which is Hello Kitty. Sounds like her MO as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/626033667413

    Quote Originally Posted by AraGreene  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the girl who used to call herself blonde Barbie or something along those lines. Would always have big weird wigs on. Operated out of her basement here in Dayton but recently moved further north to troy / piqua. She started blocking her face in all her posts too.
    Quote Originally Posted by OperatorError  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering and someone please throw in your two cents but I suspect this lady is none other than the infamous Hello Kitty. Some reason the ad looks like something she posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by TruRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this one in Huber Heights, coms were good rate was to be expected. Walked in tits were out and she sucked me at hello. That was really the end of the good stuff. She never got naked, continued to try and upsell, felt like I was being set up but I still completed the task and then got the f out of dodge. Pics are doctored and from angles for a reason. Much older looking in person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/607571907601

  4. #23573
    Quote Originally Posted by OperatorError  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering and someone please throw in your two cents but I suspect this lady is none other than the infamous Hello Kitty. Some reason the ad looks like something she posts.
    I think this is the girl who used to call herself blonde Barbie or something along those lines. Would always have big weird wigs on. Operated out of her basement here in Dayton but recently moved further north to troy / piqua. She started blocking her face in all her posts too.

  5. #23572

    Amada

    Redhed Amanda in out and about on M.

    Good BBBJ. Definitely use cover for FS.

  6. #23571

    Krista

    https://callescort.org/937-559-2420. This is Krista. Don't fall for escort adds. She's just a mixed SW. Cruise M and you will find her.

    She gives good BBBJ, FIV, FS IN CAR.

  7. #23570
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQV  [View Original Post]
    If there is any they may be keeping it to themselves LOL. I may try to see her tomorrow. It will either be her or Mara.

  8. #23569
    Quote Originally Posted by OperatorError  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering and someone please throw in your two cents but I suspect this lady is none other than the infamous Hello Kitty. Some reason the ad looks like something she posts.
    I don't know why you would pick her in first place. There is nothing recognizable in those photos as a human being. Please, use some discretion in the future. SMH.

  9. #23568
    Quote Originally Posted by TruRider  [View Original Post]
    Met this one in Huber Heights, coms were good rate was to be expected. Walked in tits were out and she sucked me at hello. That was really the end of the good stuff. She never got naked, continued to try and upsell, felt like I was being set up but I still completed the task and then got the f out of dodge. Pics are doctored and from angles for a reason. Much older looking in person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/607571907601
    I'm wondering and someone please throw in your two cents but I suspect this lady is none other than the infamous Hello Kitty. Some reason the ad looks like something she posts.

  10. #23567

    That will help

    Thank you for telling us. I do not frequent STG ladies but it is good to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Nice new feature on STG. It now shows all cities that each ad has been posted in like this scammer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/164203769444

  11. #23566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    STG fights back against scammers

    Nice new feature on STG. It now shows all cities that each ad has been posted in like this scammer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/164203769444
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture 1.jpg‎  

  12. #23565

    Don't do it

    Met this one in Huber Heights, coms were good rate was to be expected. Walked in tits were out and she sucked me at hello. That was really the end of the good stuff. She never got naked, continued to try and upsell, felt like I was being set up but I still completed the task and then got the f out of dodge. Pics are doctored and from angles for a reason. Much older looking in person.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/607571907601

  13. #23564
    What do you expect from a STG level streetwalker? I seriously think some of you guys need to step up your game or actually stop relying on these methheads who are providing methhead talent at methhead rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    That's a shame to hear. I haven't seen her for a couple months now, just too busy and trying out newer talent, but the last time I did she was as solid as a dead fish performer could be. She was atleast always clean, soft, and let me do whatever I wanted as long as I didn't go for the greek. Sucks to hear she has gone downhill.

  14. #23563
    That's a shame to hear. I haven't seen her for a couple months now, just too busy and trying out newer talent, but the last time I did she was as solid as a dead fish performer could be. She was atleast always clean, soft, and let me do whatever I wanted as long as I didn't go for the greek. Sucks to hear she has gone downhill.

    Quote Originally Posted by PepWave1  [View Original Post]
    I stopped seeing her.

    Too many issues with hygiene.

  15. #23562

    Cait.

    I stopped seeing her.

    Too many issues with hygiene.

    Quote Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Cait while I was in town, was a little underwhelming.

    Comms were good and she was basically on time which is half the battle. Pics are dated as reported but she looks rougher than I expected, but she was nice and personable.

    Smoke smell was expected, non GFE or wasnt feeling it that day, lots of nos from fip to doggy etc. Not sure if it was bad day or that's normal. Those teeth and that mouth is a mess which alone may keep me away. Bbj was average, she did however put some effort into riding me which was nice. Busted in missionary since she didn't want to do anything else.

    Probably a one and done for me; maybe an off day.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/344871514677

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape