Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 202 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 3026
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2801

    New Latinas in Hammond

    There is a new group of Latinas that have arrived in Hammond.

    The girl I saw was not the girl in the picture but she was sexy. She had big tits and a big ass. She was short and curvy.

    1. 2 QV everything covered. I will see here again while she is in town.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-23 001630.jpg‎  
    Last edited by ChgoJJ; 04-23-25 at 01:23. Reason: i didnt attach picture of ad

  2. #2800

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Xiggxigg  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in quite a while but this LC post is using her pictures along with others and has the same text as her old posts. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/185784281#.
    Yes, I texted that number to inquiry about Diamond and crickets. I guess she must not be active or around anymore. I'm disappointed that I only saw her once.

  3. #2799
    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merri...o/616074376658

    If anyone that has seen Diamond recently would PM her current number, I would appreciate it. I had reached out to her awhile ago at a different number from what is in this old ad, but it didn't work out with schedules that night. That number doesn't get a response anymore.
    I haven't seen her in quite a while but this LC post is using her pictures along with others and has the same text as her old posts. YMMV.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/185784281#.

  4. #2798

    Zoe

    Damn it's hard to any ladies to commit to a date around here. I tried like hell to make my schedule work with Scarlett, but failed. Several others reply to me hours upon hours or days later. I even got ghosted WTF. Eventually I tried Zoe. We set up a time and she kept in communication the whole time. Her place is pretty much what I expected. I've been to better, but I've also been to a lot worse. She was friendly and chatty. Can't say she was on something, but I expect so. She give a great BBBJ and reverse cowgirl was fun. The other reviews I have read about her were spot on. I would rate this encounter a 6. 5. She isn't what I normally look for but would return in a pinch. The prices she quoted me were the same as what she advertises in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gary-...-/350114795569

  5. #2797
    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    I love how she states "fetish friendly" but literally everything except FS is on her NO list. Feather tickles?
    I agree. Seems the ladies want to dollar for basic service. I pretty much just gave up except for my regular. No sense wasting money when the no list is longer than the yes list. Kayla looks great but I just couldn't see wasting roses on her with that menu.

  6. #2796

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    I love how she states "fetish friendly" but literally everything except FS is on her NO list. LOL. What fetish is she open to? Feather tickles?
    Haven't seen her in a while but, kissing, DATY, & BBBJ are a NO. Unless you pay extra. Maybe that's what she's referring to??

  7. #2795

    Raven

    Raven is usually in the Naperville area but she's from NWI & will see people in the Valpo area. She's smoking Hott!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/185643075

  8. #2794

    Irony

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    Things have dried up but Kayla is still active and not too far away.

    Just a short drive on 80/94.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/185396892
    I love how she states "fetish friendly" but literally everything except FS is on her NO list. LOL. What fetish is she open to? Feather tickles?

  9. #2793

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigshot  [View Original Post]
    I am coming to NW Indiana to visit family for about a week. Started researching what is available in the area and I am not finding anything. Last time I was here I saw Kayla twice and had a great time. Did everything dry up or are my research skills seriously lacking?

    Can anybody make a recommendation? I do leave reviews.

    Any help is appreciated! PMs are fine.
    Things have dried up but Kayla is still active and not too far away.

    Just a short drive on 80/94.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/185396892

  10. #2792

    What am I missing?

    I am coming to NW Indiana to visit family for about a week. Started researching what is available in the area and I am not finding anything. Last time I was here I saw Kayla twice and had a great time. Did everything dry up or are my research skills seriously lacking?

    Can anybody make a recommendation? I do leave reviews.

    Any help is appreciated! PMs are fine.

  11. #2791

    No!

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/michi...m/224555575577

    So I dreamed I messaged whoever this is and talked to them for a bit. They promised it wasn't a scam and they were in Michigan City. They wanted me to pay $100 for an hour meet and I talked them down to $25 up front and the rest on the meet. Of course once I sent them the $25 they blocked me. I added a comment on the Venmo transaction about it being a scam and they unblocked me and messaged me back asking me to remove it, claiming their phone died and they still wanted to meet but only if I removed it. So I did and then they had excuses and ended up saying they would send me the money back. Of course they didn't do that either so I put the comment back up and I am posting this to alert others about it.

    The Venmo accounts they used are at MelaninNymph and at tawnyloveless. Don't send this person a deposit. I have only had a dream about one girl on here who asked for a deposit that wasn't a scam but with her I was able to negotiate going to see her without sending a deposit.
    Don't SEND DEPOSITS, EVVVEEERRR.

  12. #2790

    Gabby

    As we all know, there has been very few options in Michigan City, recently. I saw Gabby tonight! It has been awhile since I have seen her. She was better than I remember. I had a great time. Her BBBJ is top notch. She will be in MC all week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merri...t/592108281641

  13. #2789

    3 pack girl is a scam

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/michi...m/224555575577

    So I dreamed I messaged whoever this is and talked to them for a bit. They promised it wasn't a scam and they were in Michigan City. They wanted me to pay $100 for an hour meet and I talked them down to $25 up front and the rest on the meet. Of course once I sent them the $25 they blocked me. I added a comment on the Venmo transaction about it being a scam and they unblocked me and messaged me back asking me to remove it, claiming their phone died and they still wanted to meet but only if I removed it. So I did and then they had excuses and ended up saying they would send me the money back. Of course they didn't do that either so I put the comment back up and I am posting this to alert others about it.

    The Venmo accounts they used are at MelaninNymph and at tawnyloveless. Don't send this person a deposit. I have only had a dream about one girl on here who asked for a deposit that wasn't a scam but with her I was able to negotiate going to see her without sending a deposit.

  14. #2788

    Still here

    Quote Originally Posted by DivingDeep70  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one yet? Posted past 4 days. 20 looks cute. No GFE.
    Still posting in Merrillville. Looks cute. Can't believe no one seen her to report back. May have to TOFTT.

  15. #2787

    Diamond

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merri...o/616074376658

    If anyone that has seen Diamond recently would PM her current number, I would appreciate it. I had reached out to her awhile ago at a different number from what is in this old ad, but it didn't work out with schedules that night. That number doesn't get a response anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape