LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #51573
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    Everybody should try the 4 hand at some point in their life. It is life altering.
    I'm not a big fan of disappointing more than one girl at a time.

  2. #51572

    Rachel at Tokyo

    Stopped by this morning at opening and saw Rachel, sexy cute little Chinese babe with mm C's that are soft and nicely done. Table shower was nice, b2 b with nice kissing. Tuma offered but I'm not into that so I declined. I was glad that before we started anything we both utilized mouthwash. But I looked to be the 1st and only one there at the time. Emily came on shower and offered 2 girl for an extra 100, I declined, just had the 200 on me and Rachel was more than enough. Nice eye contact and slow sensual BBBJ. Back in room, more BBBJ, I enjoyed kissing her and those soft tits, then she rode me for a little while, then laid down and ask me to fuck her. Missionary was nice, we made out while going at it like long lost lovers. She's a decent actress and displays passion and sensuality so I'll definitely be back. A little thin for my normal taste, but those C's are nice. I guess you could say she's a spinner with mm C's. Can't go wrong at Tokyo. Was nice not to be disturbed also. 200 hh, was there about 45 minutes, no interruptions.

  3. #51571
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    (MY) Grace / Amber

    Booked 1 hr with Grace day before for 10 am. Grace is very pretty, long blk hair 5'4" 120, MM C's, nice hips and ass, shaved. She wasn't working but came in for our session. I get room #3 (small room) TS is busy and we are both clean so straight to business. I'm sitting on the table and she begins rubbing my junk on her ass. I reach around and gently grab her tits and she says they are tender so I put my hands elsewhere.

    She turns, kneels and delivers a decent BBBJ. She has skill. BLS, full DT, shaft and hand action. 5 minutes in I park her on the table and roll on the armor for standing mish. Ease it in and I'm getting a single leg block. A few minutes in she relaxes and raises the leg. Asked for K9 and was denied so I do my thing in variations of mish. I blast away at 60% power setting for the next 30 minutes and she taps out after her 5th pop. With 20 minutes left, I recommend we bring in another and she get Amber.

    Amber comes in ready and willing. Amber Cute brn hair, 5'1" B's, very nice body, shaved. They fluff me back to rock hard with a great double BBBJ. Amber leaps on the table, throws her legs up, rolls on new armor and I slide in for standing mish. I dial it up to 100% and blast away until she pops. Throw her in K9 and blast away some more until she pops again. Back to mish where she pops a 3rd time and the flood was all I needed to get mine as I unload on her stomach. Amber rubber every drop of my load into her skin like lotion. Very hot! The whole time Grace is over my right shoulder with her open hand on my taint as I am stroking away. Amber put her foot on Graces tit and laughingly says something in Chinese. Graces nipples are sticking out 1/2 inch and rock hard. Note to self: Grace has a voyeur fetish.

    Standing shower cleanup and out the door. Place was busy but I got my full hr and a solid 15 min with Amber.

    Grace is very attractive with a killer body. Despite the slow start I enjoyed her and will see her again.

  4. #51570
    Saw Amber again at MY. Looking fine in that little white dress. Pounded in doggy while holding on to her little waist. Finished in doggy which I rarely ever do. Met Grace while waiting for Amber. Might have to try her next. Very pretty, full woman figure like hour glass shape, at least in her dress. She started grinding on me and putting my hands on her double d tits. Almost caved in.

  5. #51569

    Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWildOne2  [View Original Post]
    What's the fee at Tokyo? Same as MM used to be, hand them $$ and go back?
    80 +160.. +100 if you go 4 handed.

    Everybody should try the 4 hand at some point in their life. It is life altering.

    Having that sexy thing lick my asshole, while I was balls deep in her friend. Just amazing.

  6. #51568

    Missley = Not Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Massageee  [View Original Post]
    Was Just heading there. No thanks. Other reviews were vague but good. This is not good enough for me. Thanks for the info.
    I had a Bad experience there too.

  7. #51567

    Thank you

    Was Just heading there. No thanks. Other reviews were vague but good. This is not good enough for me. Thanks for the info.

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to stop at Missly. Had to wait 20 minutes but I had the time which is not usually the case. In walks Vivi. Cute face probably in late 20's. Hard to tell. 2. 0 for 30 minutes. She seems cautious about undressing and she had her phone with her the whole time which I was not really liking. She takes off her long black pants to reveal sexy black panties and teases me with that for a while. She did not seem to want anything close to FIV and declined DATY though not sure she understood me but I think she did. Her English is pretty good. She spent 3 years in Australia. Ultimately we get to a CBJ which was decent and then she climbs on top. She was giving it her all, but it was apparent to me, being late afternoon, she was tired. I flipped her to mish and plowed into her and had a great time. Not fond of kissing either BTW.

    She has really nice natural B's that I enjoyed and she seemed to like them to be given attention. I will likely repeat and maybe she will open up. Hopefully the phone will go away. At the end she was talking to someone in Chinese on the phone.

    -cmm.

  8. #51566

    Tokyo Fee?

    What's the fee at Tokyo? Same as MM used to be, hand them $$ and go back?

  9. #51565
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is the Tokyo you're reading about all over this thread. Go there.

  10. #51564

    I don't think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAllAss  [View Original Post]
    With no Vicky Jenny or Ruby are there any BBFS girls in town. PMs are open.
    I don't think so Candy at Tokyo is not there anymore.

  11. #51563

    Bbfs

    With no Vicky Jenny or Ruby are there any BBFS girls in town. PMs are open.

  12. #51562

    Change at Tokyo with staff

    Does anyone know what happened to Candy at Tokyo?

  13. #51561
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    So Friday I get to MY, with one goal (fuck Amber) solo. Grace has crashed the party the other 2 times (I'm not complaining) just needed some 1 on 1 with Amber and that I got! Amber meets me at the door, and I sneak my way into the room by the shower. I tell Amber I just want her today and she smiles and jumps in my arms and passionately starts kissing me and ask what are you going to do with me? Well honey it's not just what I'm going to do to you, it's also what you're going to do to me!!

    I put one hand around her neck an put her back against the wall and I put my hand on her pussy and told her her pussy is mine. She starts grinding on my hand and I feel she is soaked already so I gently start rubbing her, then start fingering her while kissing her ears and she is enjoying this thoroughly so I increased the speed and she cums right, you hear her juices dripping on the floor. She held my fingers inside her until she calmed down. I flipped her around and put her hands on the wall and started rubbing my dick on her beaver from behind, might have popped my head in to say hello but maybe I was dreaming. Amber turns around and drops to her knees and starts engulfing me. She has. Skills getting almost more than half down. Then I put a towel down in front of the chair and I sit on the ground with my head back on the seat and goes for a pretty aggressive ride until she glazed me over.
    Sorry guys, I just realized I have several typos or misspelled words in this review.

  14. #51560
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRobo  [View Original Post]
    Lmao seriously my friend went there and said it looked normal. Far from SukinSin, but Mona was the thicc-est from what I heard.
    Mona's ass is thick and the the most Shapley, and she's got a somewhat thin waist. She looks amazing from behind when your tapping that.

  15. #51559

    Vivi at Missly

    Had the chance to stop at Missly. Had to wait 20 minutes but I had the time which is not usually the case. In walks Vivi. Cute face probably in late 20's. Hard to tell. 2. 0 for 30 minutes. She seems cautious about undressing and she had her phone with her the whole time which I was not really liking. She takes off her long black pants to reveal sexy black panties and teases me with that for a while. She did not seem to want anything close to FIV and declined DATY though not sure she understood me but I think she did. Her English is pretty good. She spent 3 years in Australia. Ultimately we get to a CBJ which was decent and then she climbs on top. She was giving it her all, but it was apparent to me, being late afternoon, she was tired. I flipped her to mish and plowed into her and had a great time. Not fond of kissing either BTW.

    She has really nice natural B's that I enjoyed and she seemed to like them to be given attention. I will likely repeat and maybe she will open up. Hopefully the phone will go away. At the end she was talking to someone in Chinese on the phone.

    -cmm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape