Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 471 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 7063
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6328

    You Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    I noticed another one in the recent arrests 2 days ago. Asian in her 40's, I'm not familiar with the AMP's in Mauldin so she doesn't look familiar to me. PM me if you want the info. Be safe.
    "Think" the only one in Mauldin City is U Relax on Main St. "Thought" they were only L1? Guessing that shouldn't have gotten that charge to that 48 yr old young lady on the 10th. What's a guy supposed to do if they just need a decent massage. HC

  2. #6327

    New Leaf

    Stopped by New Leaf today, didn't have much time but want to see what's available. The lady that can to the door I would say was late 30's not bad looking. I ask her about a new girls and she went back and out come this prob late 20's Asian lady. Had long straight black hair, I ask her name and she told me twice but couldn't understand her. Shouldn't be hard to figure out because there was only 2 working. Will definitely go back and see her. I ask if she was new and she said new girls on the 21st. Very nice place inside and parking is very out of site. When I revisit I will update.

  3. #6326
    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    No clue where this one worked, but I'm going to assume she's from an AMP in Anderson. Stay alert fellas.

    https://bustednewspaper.com/south-ca...un-c/20250408/
    I noticed another one in the recent arrests 2 days ago. Asian in her 40's, I'm not familiar with the AMP's in Mauldin so she doesn't look familiar to me. PM me if you want the info. Be safe.

  4. #6325

    Looking for something different

    Linda at One Spa has been my go to for a few years now. Although she isn't much to look at, she's accommodating as fuck. She's down for just about anything you'd want (except greek). That said, I'm wanting something different. Been thinking about HT in Piedmont for some time but just wondering what to expect $ wise (and whether BB is offered). Also been reading about Michelle at New Leaf and wondering if she's back there yet.

  5. #6324
    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    No clue where this one worked, but I'm going to assume she's from an AMP in Anderson. Stay alert fellas.

    https://bustednewspaper.com/south-ca...un-c/20250408/
    Thanks for the heads up. She looks familiar though and I thought she told me once that "me luv you long time". But I could be mistaken. LMAO.

  6. #6323

    Busted

    No clue where this one worked, but I'm going to assume she's from an AMP in Anderson. Stay alert fellas.

    https://bustednewspaper.com/south-ca...un-c/20250408/

  7. #6322

    Nh

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    Got back from Asia a few weeks ago and had a hankering for some Thai food so I decided to stop at NH first thing in the AM yesterday.

    Drew Irene and glad I did. Body is a 10+ (all 98 lbs. Of her) Face is an 8. Massage although a little short, was actually quite good. Engrish was also good. I'm not going to get into details because YMMV but you should be pleased. She's only been here a few days and will be leaving in a month. Planning on seeing her in Thailand for the holidays.
    Age? Also supposed to be a new girl at NL, maybe one that worked at the original location.

  8. #6321

    Thai food

    Got back from Asia a few weeks ago and had a hankering for some Thai food so I decided to stop at NH first thing in the AM yesterday.

    Drew Irene and glad I did. Body is a 10+ (all 98 lbs. Of her) Face is an 8. Massage although a little short, was actually quite good. Engrish was also good. I'm not going to get into details because YMMV but you should be pleased. She's only been here a few days and will be leaving in a month. Planning on seeing her in Thailand for the holidays.

  9. #6320

    Answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    If the door was locked and there were 2 cars in the lot, they were busy. But if the door was locked and the lot was empty, that was a different story. What did you see?
    Well I guess they were busy. Thanks for the info. 1st trying to visit so now I know for the future.

  10. #6319

    Your Trip to TX

    Quote Originally Posted by DWalker81  [View Original Post]
    So a few days ago I tried to visit NL but the door was locked so figured didn't want to waste my free time and went to NH. Get there waited like 2 minutes before someone came up front. I believe she is the shortest person I've ever encountered. Maybe 4'10,4'11.

    Looks I say 7. 5 out of 10 for this type of place. Through TS though drying off wasn't too good. Her massage was actually really good like 9 out of 10. I actually dozed off for a quick second because of how relaxing it was.

    Main event was 8 out of 10 negatives were too much teeth at times and table isn't as wide as the other rooms table are. I'm sorry I don't remember the name. Oh and I didn't feel hurried to leave.
    If the door was locked and there were 2 cars in the lot, they were busy. But if the door was locked and the lot was empty, that was a different story. What did you see?

  11. #6318

    Went on a Trip to TX

    So a few days ago I tried to visit NL but the door was locked so figured didn't want to waste my free time and went to NH. Get there waited like 2 minutes before someone came up front. I believe she is the shortest person I've ever encountered. Maybe 4'10,4'11.

    Looks I say 7. 5 out of 10 for this type of place. Through TS though drying off wasn't too good. Her massage was actually really good like 9 out of 10. I actually dozed off for a quick second because of how relaxing it was.

    Main event was 8 out of 10 negatives were too much teeth at times and table isn't as wide as the other rooms table are. I'm sorry I don't remember the name. Oh and I didn't feel hurried to leave.

  12. #6317

    Hampton

    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSptbg  [View Original Post]
    Went to Hampton yesterday for the first time and saw a girl named Bella. Massage was just ok. She wanted 1. 5 for a BBBJ and proceeded to do the 6&9 without me asking for it. She spoke almost no English so communication was an issue until she broke out Google translate. Her body was not something I would go back to see. This seemed overpriced for what I got both visually and the service; and, I don't know that I'll be back.
    I stopped in there one time, wanted another lady, was also just checking in, because I heard girls went between that shop and another so I a was seeing who was available. They tried real hard to get me to try her. I'm glad I didn't stay now.

  13. #6316

    Hampton

    Went to Hampton yesterday for the first time and saw a girl named Bella. Massage was just ok. She wanted 1. 5 for a BBBJ and proceeded to do the 6&9 without me asking for it. She spoke almost no English so communication was an issue until she broke out Google translate. Her body was not something I would go back to see. This seemed overpriced for what I got both visually and the service; and, I don't know that I'll be back.

  14. #6315

    Hiya massage

    When in 2 days ago. Talk to the lady I believe mamasa that's been there a good while now on the phone and made an appointment. Got there and on the looks still the same with the covid mask on as always, that I've seen her. Any ways took me to the spot and asked how long and just asked the 30 min. For half a $. But before we start I asked her if she had another gal which she did and got her. Told me if I wanted her or the other of my choosing. I haven't had the other so I went with her. Looks about a 5-6. Age is older than than mamasa. Did a basic rub down. No real massage at all. But her attitude was great. Started to tease right away, whi whisper in the ear! Did that for about 10 min. Nothing her trying to rush. Told me to flip and right away need a tip for jr and told her 40 but wanted more. Negotiating with her and told her it's a hhr so so and agreed. Started of the shake and I'm young and train jr to explode a a long period time!! So tried to go fast and furious but could get the job done. Told her to slow down no rush that the only way! Lmao. To her about 15 minutes to make the explosion bc one thing for sure we half to take control on our time spent with MONEY to give me the time I payed for!! Needless to say it was a good exp. And she understood! No rush when I said so and no this and that unless I say so but with a good gentle attitude and being respectful. Would go back but just be of the looks not with her but with mamas!! Stay safe and keep on adventuring.

  15. #6314

    J Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    They occupy the sole building in a discreet cul-de-sac not far from GSP airport. Korean establishment, table shower followed by sauna. One hour for $80. I met Coco, late 50's, skinny with poorly-done C's. I'd rate her face a 6 out of 10. Her English was poor. If you like to be beaten up on the massage table she's your girl. It's at a convenient location for me, but I won't be going back.
    I'm going to have to amend my previous report on J Wellness Spa. I said that I wouldn't return, but it's such a very convenient commute for me that I did return, hoping to draw the other girl. As it turned out, Coco answered the door again. She remembered me and the way she acted you'd think that we were best buds, reunited. Big smiles, hugs, kiss on the lips. Maybe she read my earlier post here and realized the importance of customer service? Anyhow, she still looks the same, but the massage was very good this time. Hot towel with dry towel beneath it, just the right pressure. Kept asking if I was happy. Very intuitive and athletic ending, too. My mileage did vary and I don't know the reason for the great change, but I'll give J an "A" for this session.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape